Ardounge Achievement Diary

Monkeyanniee

Hmm I have a feeling this Diary will be a little harder than others. Instead of following the levels of easy, medium and hard perhaps this will be a little different and be medium, hard and expert/master? You know, have some very high levelled stuff like killing a Dark Beast, that would be awesome!

Lol thanks Olly :P

Kinda handy having a super rich maxed level dude like you here that actually gets in the damn high level forum :P

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

"Goten: Is there a chance that the teleport crystal used to teleport to the Temple of Light during the quest can become obtainable after the quest is completed? As of now, the need for Mourner gear to kill Dark Beasts is a huge hindrance. With the ability to teleport into the tunnel during the quest, many high-level Slayers may choose not to finish the quest simply to make use of the teleport.

»Mod Chris L: You'll be seeing this soon :D"

That was in the interview Den posted yesterday about Mod Chris L and the Within The Light quest or something.

Hopefully getting to Dark Beasts easier will be a reward from diary? I hope so, its a bloody pain in the [wagon] sacrificing 9 invent spots..

But that might be a reward seeing as its in the Ardounge area?

Just a thought..

EDIT- @ Ollys post above.

Yeah it would be tbh. And that little 'You'll be seeing this soon :D' sounds like it might come out with the diary, and tbh, i hope so :P

Anyway, im going out for a bit, but keep speculating without me :P

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

;)

Im back, and told you dudes. Im gonna keep an eye out for these pictures in the future, and ill post anything ill find here. Hows the diary?