Illusion vs Seduction

SasTroopers

[p]Illusion vs Seduction

[/p]

clanillusion-8794974.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seduction-2983218.png

[p]Illusion Starting: 15 (45 options) [Cut from 27 people]

Seduction Starting: 15 (45 options)

Click for starting pic.[/p]

[p]Summary

Pretty much got some good transitions and some nice binding and managed to dominate them throughout. Really nice tanking from quite a few members gave us a good lead. Towards the end we lacked bind so we massed sniped a bit until we got all of them down to low food and then finished them off until they stepped out.

Thanks [/p]

[p]Illusion Ending: 5 (15 options) Click for Illusion ending pic.

Seduction Ending: 0 (0 options)[/p]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[p]

Screenshots

091022011056.png

^ Illusion Starting.

091022011058.png

^ Seduction Starting.

091022011436.png

^ Action Shot O.o.

091022015149.png

^ Illusion Ending.

screenshot202.png

^ HoratioSAS looting range and using it against Seduction LOL.

Good job guys and thanks for the fight Seduction.

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

i hear sas cant tank

confirm??

Sas is a great tank actually, whoever yold you he couldn't is probably jealous of the skills Sas posseses. Thank you for reading this.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Disputed. You had numerous watchers who were binding and piling us throughout the entire fight. Our first tanked through two kills and another later on another two kills, you resorted to mass snipes because we were destroying you even with the help of your watchers. During my tank your main pile didn't throw one bind, they all came in from your watchers. Tell Need e-BF thanks for the BHR, I came back and killed them with a bow and mith arrows for cut binding me during the war :-P.

You ended with 5 and we walked away with 7 so that proves it.

b370184746.jpg

b_barcopy.jpg

Grats Illusion you managed to break 3 rules before we decided finishing was pointless.

Emmjay Out tanked some 123 ranger after he ran to gdz rock and noticed the tree was long gone. oops?

Secondly, We were not dominated at all. We had a 2 person lead after 20 mins. Next up we got Illusion members binding us because you're losing? And then Finally. The rules were 3 rangers. Sas loots range and then decides he's gonna use it despite the rules. So there's what 3 rule breaks in under 30 mins. That's an Auto DQ on any site I'm sure.

Thanks for the pathetic attempt at what you call a war. Won't happen again.

Cool story bros. As much as you attempt to make yourself's look good by posting this we both know who's better.

[email protected]

Proud Seduction Leader

Lol. Yes you guys are definatly the better clan. you pulled impressive opts and should definatly destroy us in a pkri.

What does a pull or pkri have to do with rule breaking? If what the Seduction people are saying is true, then it reflects poorly on Illusion. Why bother to have rules if you're not planning on following them? Not taking Seduction's side here, because without pics there's no way to prove what really happened.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif