Illusion vs Seduction

SasTroopers

Lol. Yes you guys are definatly the better clan. you pulled impressive opts and should definatly destroy us in a pkri.

What does a pull or pkri have to do with rule breaking? If what the Seduction people are saying is true, then it reflects poorly on Illusion. Why bother to have rules if you're not planning on following them? Not taking Seduction's side here, because without pics there's no way to prove what really happened.

They said that we know we are the better clan; as for the cheating the only cheater is Sas. LOL. We rushed to re mass after loosing to Gladz and walked up to meet them. We had to drop over half our clan. [ Some were dropped twice for both fights :\ ] Sed should be happy we aggreed to fight them. We were seriously dropping a few of them with such low opts. This fight seriously was a drag and we were winning. I still had like half a load of food and some prayer. Another guy wasn't even touched in our ending, forgot what the others had left. I know for a fact that almost everyone left in sed was down a decent amount. Sed also mass pile switched towards the end - I don't blame them either no point in warring for another 30mins-1hr cuz neither side had many binds/willing to pull out the robes.

Gf sed honnestly wasn't that fun.

6590ew.jpg