What Clan Will Be Next To Die?

ipwnage4lyfe

Lol @ that pic.

I don't see any clans closing soon. Fingers crossed Dx somehow dies :ohnoes: lol

Waiting for the trolls to come online :angry:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note, I've seen pictures that Collision are considering closure if they don't start rapidly improving soon. I don't want them to die since they're similar to Gladz, but they're my prediction for the next clan to close. :unsure:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

i do predict tpr closing though ..pulling 7 people not good even for a team

Non-mand at like, 12AM EST lol. Obvious fail is obvious.

Plus we pulled 20 today, but good effort bro, failed trolls like you might wanna stay on RSC, just a hint. =D>

its obvious without me making that comment you wouldnt of pulled 20 people but hey you can always say thanks :thumbup:

and i think i'll stay posting on both sites

1zpkswy.jpg

Large ego is large.

Nah idiot we would have pulled it w/out your silly trolls or with them. It's for a tourny and it happened to start before our opening so not everyone is available yet. you made the comment after our war too i think.

6590ew.jpg

i do predict tpr closing though ..pulling 7 people not good even for a team

Non-mand at like, 12AM EST lol. Obvious fail is obvious.

Plus we pulled 20 today, but good effort bro, failed trolls like you might wanna stay on RSC, just a hint. =D>

its obvious without me making that comment you wouldnt of pulled 20 people but hey you can always say thanks :thumbup:

and i think i'll stay posting on both sites

1zpkswy.jpg

Large ego is large.

Nah idiot we would have pulled it w/out your silly trolls or with them. It's for a tourny and it happened to start before our opening so not everyone is available yet. you made the comment after our war too i think.

NAH IDIOT

i posted that comment before your war

sup

sup

People getting older Clan/ scaping is not that much fun as it use to be when they were 15-17 now they in there 20s and all

so it could be any clan next to die it could be a clan rising that closes for just IRL reasons

SE, DI both closed because of IRL issues

Vincent.png?t=1257576312

Of the powerhouses? Hard to tell. It seems that age and success doesnt mean a thing when it comes to whether a clan is closing or not. SE seemed too successful to close. And DI I thought they were too old and stable to die just like that.

090831004444.png

GK closed.

Gotta admit I was wrong there. Knew they were slumping, but didn't think they'd close. Shame anyways.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

dk not dieing last saturday we pulled 312 opts

ni will close soon

opts that still got cleared easely.

on another note I was sure I heard ray saying plenty of times no dv is dk anymore? strange indeed.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Gladz should have packed it in a year ago

With so many clans closing recently you guys need to step it up and finally do something tangable...you used to be the #1 clan for goodness sake, show some passion!

And y'all let some clan call themselves the Legendary Gladiators? years ago we'd have made it our mission to destroy them for stealing our clan name...so disappointing

With so many clans closing recently you guys need to step it up and finally do something tangable...you used to be the #1 clan for goodness sake, show some passion!

And y'all let some clan call themselves the Legendary Gladiators? years ago we'd have made it our mission to destroy them for stealing our clan name...so disappointing

Ranks dont really mean that much. Fun is where its at.

agreed on the second statement tho.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

They won't accept our fights. And we don't crash.

They won't accept our fights. And we don't crash.

I know how you feel :wall:

I predicted it would be unexpected with no warning signs and another instance of a clan closing despite no real slump. I have to say EH was unexpected, there were no warning signs and they weren't in a slump :cool: It's still a shame though

Do you want to love me?

We lack numbers, that's all. We can pull ~50% of our ML mid-week and out-organise most clans in PvP but clans are only growing thesedays due to the closures of other clans. And the only clans that dominate the media enough to benefit are the top 5 clans, not the top 20.

We managed to get them to accept a war a few weeks ago. They cancelled 2 days before it was scheduled. We will probably fight them in the near-future, but they've been declining us for weeks.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

For the most part clan closures come as a surprise.

It's easier to predict when a small or mid-level clan will die, just look for their ML dropping quickly. A few will hang on since they will get a rank for hanging around, but it's not much fun fighting in small wars so eventually the remaining members bail.

With big clans it's a lot harder to predict. EH closed just when it got back to rolling again, SE closed when it was at its best ever (just rolling over people in the RSC tourney), and DI closed when it was #1 in P2P. No one would have guessed those.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif