TPR MASSACRES THE GODZ OF DESTRUCTION CLAN

ipwnage4lyfe

Im disappointed to see that the leader of TPR would be so arrogant with his posts over a team who did nothing to upset Tpr, especially since TPR's war record was 7-19 the first time around :$

Hi Brent <3 SoW is a clan I think ;o. And our record doesn't matter when we be having fun. :]

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im disappointed to see that the leader of TPR would be so arrogant with his posts over a team who did nothing to upset Tpr, especially since TPR's war record was 7-19 the first time around :$

Hi Brent <3 SoW is a clan I think ;o. And our record doesn't matter when we be having fun. :]

This topic is Tpr vs Godz :$? What about SoW

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

Sorry it's late babe Godz is a clan i think. Happy :]?

6590ew.jpg

Sorry it's late babe Godz is a clan i think. Happy :]?

Yeah I am now, thanks for correcting yourself :)

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png