Leaked picture of a new rs interface?

z0diark

Only 58 days and 18 hours! Wow, I really ahd though I'd spent more time than that playing....

Oh, and I can only get to the Log through links here. How do I get to it from the site's mainpage?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty lame that this was made to be a members only feature. I to want to know how long I've played! :P

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Okay im freaking out now. I put in my password and details into the website not thinking and i think its a fake :unsure: nothing came up on Jagexs site and this didnt have that new green bar, oh well i changed all my details so im good i hope :blink:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

...It's real...

Oh okay, i just dont trust people on here sometimes when the first 3 pages are like that, oh well better to be safe then sorry

161 day 8 hours here, 5 ish years though...

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Okay im freaking out now. I put in my password and details into the website not thinking and i think its a fake :unsure: nothing came up on Jagexs site and this didnt have that new green bar, oh well i changed all my details so im good i hope :blink:

I facepalmed almost hard enough to break my nose.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I guess I was totally wrong about this being a fake. :o

I really like how you can see which quests people have finished and the quick access to everyone on your friends list is a bonus too. I hope they release it for F2P eventually; several of my friends can't access their logs.

135 days exact, woo.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

168 days 1 hour.

I'm surprised that actually isn't too long.

Unfortunately I'm a F2Per, so I don't get to use this wonderful interface.

I would really love to see my time spent in-game though. It would probably be about 70-ish days long.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

How do I see how much time I've played? Do you have to log in to the Web site? I'm a little wary...

EDIT: Never mind, I saw the green bar so I went with it. :smile:

97 days, 19 hours? I actually thought it would be more.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Would be cool to find out total time played lol.

I am actually a bit afraid to know :?

I'll have to admit that I'm a bit scared to know my total playing time as well (even though I now play nowhere as much as I did several years ago).

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Theres alot of confusion wether this is real or not . I think it is due to the new login things made by jagex. If you actually click the login button and type your password and things in. which if it wasnt legitamate it would steal your password. However the reason i think it is legit is because when you do click the login. If you notice in your URL bar as jagex did recently mention the green thing comes up in the URL to say that it is safe. If it wasnt legitamate then why would that be on as thats jagex saying that your loging on somewhere safe.

The old style might be perhaps because it was something that they made a while ago but only just but it online + it might be still in for example beta stages. As you see when you are on it it does say that its on the community header. But if you click on the Community header its not there? So maybe we arnt suppose to know about it as they havnt released it yet to us as there are still things up to date.

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Theres alot of confusion wether this is real or not . I think it is due to the new login things made by jagex. If you actually click the login button and type your password and things in. which if it wasnt legitamate it would steal your password. However the reason i think it is legit is because when you do click the login. If you notice in your URL bar as jagex did recently mention the green thing comes up in the URL to say that it is safe. If it wasnt legitamate then why would that be on as thats jagex saying that your loging on somewhere safe.

The old style might be perhaps because it was something that they made a while ago but only just but it online + it might be still in for example beta stages. As you see when you are on it it does say that its on the community header. But if you click on the Community header its not there? So maybe we arnt suppose to know about it as they havnt released it yet to us as there are still things up to date.

It's already out. http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/

Had a good laugh at the people claiming that they are absolutely 100% sure it's fake :wink: I have 152 days and 17 hours (amazing how long 100+ days of straight play are when you think about it). I'd like to see how many days (or years? :lol: ) the top 10 players have. Problem is that it would be hard to tell if they faked it because the time would be so damn high either way.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|