Vr Fa list got more members then Cor ML

IB0nerLoL

nice clan decebal 7 years and never done anything to be recognized for :D

At least we've done more than crash a bunch of wars :rolleyes:

No offense here buddy, but VR's accomplished a lot more than pkm has.

I don't mind that :mrgreen:

22031_s.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we've done more than crash a bunch of wars :rolleyes:

No offense here buddy, but VR's accomplished a lot more than pkm has.

I'd still rather join PKM than VR though lol.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

there isnt much to discuss.... vr fa list got more list then cor ml... ok? vr is hella big, massrecruits, and alot of di members joined, and corr well it seems they gettin smaller and smaller with time.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Teaming with clans to fight another helps cripple the other clan faster, but only if you win invariably. Losing while teamed with another clan boosts the other clans' reputation because defeating two or more clans at once appears to be quite a feat. Teaming with rival clans is only decent when members from both sides decide to lay down their differences, fight a common enemy, and then return to their rivalry after. It seems too formal, but it can be done. And it is being done.

Of course neutral clans have been affected. Discussion won't stay within the involved clans. Others are bound to get into the mess, because simply, it's exciting.

We were positioned under rank #10 on the TWR consistently. We accepted nearly every war declaration, no matter the ML difference. We won matched wars. We defeated a former TWR #1.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Teaming with clans to fight another helps cripple the other clan faster, but only if you win invariably. Losing while teamed with another clan boosts the other clans' reputation because defeating two or more clans at once appears to be quite a feat. Teaming with rival clans is only decent when members from both sides decide to lay down their differences, fight a common enemy, and then return to their rivalry after. It seems too formal, but it can be done. And it is being done.

Of course neutral clans have been affected. Discussion won't stay within the involved clans. Others are bound to get into the mess, because simply, it's exciting.

We were positioned under rank #10 on the TWR consistently. We accepted nearly every war declaration, no matter the ML difference. We won matched wars. We defeated a former TWR #1.

With your rules, and I do believe even with matched they truly weren't matched, you had plus advantages given to you due to cmb ave. Rank #10 isn't too hard, more activity based imo.

6590ew.jpg

I can feel this thread getting locked soon. Maybe if a mod would split.

I believe you are referring to these wars--the only ones I could find when we had more ops:

PKM vs TK

PKM start: 14

TK start: 12

PKM end: 11

PKM vs PA

PKM start: 16

PA start: 14

PKM end: 14

PKM vs Akel (we'll rematch you guys some time :))

PKM start: 15

Akel start: 12

Akel end: 4

PKM vs S0p

PKM start: 13

S0p start: 10

PKM end: 10

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea of who's ranked #1 on TWR.

I do know who VR is.

(: