If you were to get ALL 99's...

Youmu

So, I'm one of those players who can only dream of having a 99, since I don't really have a lot of time for them. However, I've been thinking, if I were to get all 99's, I would get them in a specific order.

In what order would you get all of your skills to 99 in? Be sure to state reasons too.

This is mine:

1) Runecrafting

2) Firemaking

3) Fishing

4) Woodcutting

5) Mining

6) Cooking

7) Magic

8) Smithing

9) Crafting

10) Ranged

11) Attack

12) Strength

13) Defence

14) Hitpoints

15) Prayer

The fastest skills definitely come early, although I would do my favorites first. I would then do the other buyables. After that, I would do combat, because I don't really like combat that much so I saved them for later. Finally, I would do prayer, since it's the hardest in F2P, and by that time I would probably have enough money for 99 prayer.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

This it the order I got mine in: (I'd tie the rest, but I hate melee, so I quit before achieving max total)

As for the reason(s), it's just what I wanted to train at the time. :P

1. Woodcutting

2. Cooking

3. Fishing

4. Fletching

5. Firemaking

6. Thieving

7. Magic

8. Agility

9. Ranging

10. Crafting

11. Runecrafting

12. Smithing

13. Herblore

14. Mining

15. Hunter

16. Farming

17. Construction

1. Attack

2. Strength

3. Prayer

4. Hitpoints

5. Range

6. Defence

7. Magic

8. Summoning

9. Herblore

10. Smithing

11. Construction

12. crafting

13. woodcutting

14. Firemaking

15. cooking

16. Fishing

17. fletching

18. slayer

19. thieving

20. hunter

21. agility

22. Runecrafting

23. Farming

24. Mining

I train skills based on which are most useful, and once I get those, I'll probably get the rest in the order of how much I like them

If you were to get them all wouldn't you do fishing before cooking? .... Makes a lot more sense and sets you up for buying the buyable 99s. Why the hell would you all go for cooking first?

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

If you were to get them all wouldn't you do fishing before cooking? .... Makes a lot more sense and sets you up for buying the buyable 99s. Why the hell would you all go for cooking first?

Because fishing while cooking grants you more exp per fish if you cook it than if you fish the fish.

Or people buy the food and cook.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Because fishing while cooking grants you more exp per fish if you cook it than if you fish the fish.

I read the first sentence 10 times and I still don't get it.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

1/2. Attack/Strength

3. Hitpoints

4. Defence

5. Ranged

6. Magic

7. Slayer

8. Summoning

= I'd train slayer and gain cash, melee skills, range xp (=cannon, range tasks), runes for magic and charms for summoning. I'd probably get summoning last, but would cash in charms to benefit from yak as soon as possible. The order of first 7 would vary depending on the tasks and how it gets rounded; defence could for example come before mage, ranged before hp, etc. However I'd do attack or str first, seeing they speed up training more than defence.

9. Fishing

10. Cooking

11. Fletching

= Would probably want a break from slayer and other intensive stuff. That's why maxing the easiest ones would come here. Fishing would also seem like a logical skill to be done before cooking: I see no point in first investing your money on raw fish, taking most of it back when selling cooked ones and then having to sell raw fish later on.

12. Farming

13. Herblore

= Would have gained seeds and herbs from slayer. Farming would also fit in well to the fletching and cooking: could go to plant new seeds whenever old ones were ready. The farmed herbs would be used for herblore.

14. Crafting

15. Firemaking

= After cashing in the potions I'd probably look for something to use the money on. Crafting seems like a skill that could be done rather fast and without too huge investments. Same goes with firemaking: it's fast, doesn't require too much money and it isn't really that hard.

16. Agility

= As I'd probably want to use my melee stats on pkin and such, agility would be rather helpful. Also after doing few rather easy 99s, some action could keep my interest up and get it done before the hardest ones.

17. Mining

18. Smithing

= I'd mix these two the same way I mixed cooking and fishing. First I'd get mining to 99 through the new gold ores and then smithing by smelting those gold ores.

19. Runecrafting

= I'd see no point in leaving this for the last one, seeing it would get hundreds of millions of profit.

20. Prayer

21. Construction

= I'd use the profit from RC on these two.

22. Hunter

= Easy one, but requires some work. Also profitable, meaning I could get some cash to play around.

23/24. Woodcutting&Thieving

= Easy ones I could have added around anywhere. High level thieving doesn't really mix up with other skills and woodcutting is fastest done through things that aren't efficent for other skills, so no reason really to mix it up with anything else.

edit: If some of the mixed skills (such as farm&herb) wouldn't produce enough raw materials for the other, of course I'd just buy the rest and complete what I had started.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Hm...

1) Fishing

2) Cooking

3) Woodcutting

4) Fletching

5) Thieving

6) Magic

7) Attack

8) Agility

9) Crafting

10) Prayer

11) Ranged

12) Defence

13) Hitpoints

14) Firemaking

15) Construction

16) Summoning

17) Farming

18) Herblore

19) Smithing

20) Hunter

21) Runecrafting

22) Slayer

23) Mining

24) Strength

All I know is that I want strength last, if at all, and fishing/cooking firstish. The rest is wildly variable

I read the first sentence 10 times and I still don't get it.

Fishing a trout grants you 50 exp in Fishing.

Cooking it, however, grants you 70 exp in Cooking.

If you train Fishing and Cooking together, well duh you get 99 Cooking first.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

1 Mining I want to

2 Runecrafting I feel like it

3 Farming Why not?

4 Slayer To see if I can

5 Summoning I feel like it

6 Agility Because it's there

7 Crafting I like crafting

8 Smithing Kinda obligatory at this point

9 Woodcutting I want to

10 Fishing I don't have much of a choice

11 Hunter To help fund later 99s

12 Thieving For some relief

13 Construction I'm rich

14 Herblore I'm rich

15 Attack I have to get this at some point

16 Firemaking See above

17 Defense See above

18 Fletching See above

19 Prayer See above

20 Cooking See above

21 Ranged See above

22 Strength See above

23 Magic See above

24 Hitpoints To see if it's even possible

I have no reason for a lot of these, it would be nice to get them like this, although the last half is full of stupid 99s.

1)Strength- Well, this is my first and only 99 (atm at least)

2)Attack

3)Defense- like I said before my str is already 99, and I'm now training my def to equal my att and I plan to keep them equal afterwards so attack and defense 99 will come in one after the other

4)HP- I could possibly reach this before defense and even before attack depending on how much I range during tasks

5)Slayer- My favorite skill, just the 99 melees will come in for me first

6)Thieving- my second favorite skill

7)Mining- used to love mining, still one of my top skills

8)Prayer- might as well get my combat maxed out

9)Summoning (I'd get to at least 96 before starting to train some of the previous skills for pak yak though)

10) Ranging- Ranging cape looks cool, just w/o chinning xp is fairly low compared to melee at similar stats

11) Fishing

12) Magic

13)Farming- Assuming I'm farming somewhat serious on the side throughout all this I reckon I'd get to 99 farming about this time at the worst

14) Cooking- time to cook all those fishies

15) Runecrafting- I actually like RC in short bursts, but it's just slow xp even with ZMI

16) Smithing- I'd like this to be higher, but well it's expensive, and unlike summoning or prayer, really has no use today.

17) Woodcutting

18) Herblore- time to use up all those herbs I farmed plus some

19) Agility- Maybe this would go up a lot of places if I got my hands on some brawlers.

20) Hunter

21) Construction

22) Firemaking

23) Crafting

24) Fletching- I dislike fletching.

Lagatag.png

After seeing the rarest 99 thread, I decided my first 99 shall be Runecrafting.

Updated first post.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

1- Hunter

2- Cooking

--[i already did these two, hunter because I really enjoyed it, and cooking after that because I needed a nice AFK skill to take a break from the focus of hunter.]

3- Magic

4- Agility

--[These are both very useful skills that would be helpful later for getting the rest of the 99s]

5- Attack

6- Defence

7- Strength

8- Hitpoints

9- Slayer

10- Summoning

--[These all go together, and having a higher combat level would be nice.]

11- Woodcutting

12- Firemaking

13- Fletching

--[i'd get 92 firemaking first for the adze, then use it to get 99 woodcutting and get fm exp along the way. Then I'd finish off firemaking, and get fletching too since it's an easy skill.]

14- Farming

15- Herblore

--[using all the seeds I'd get from slayer, I'd keep planting them all while getting the last set of 99s, and then use the herbs to get 99 there, too. I'd probably still have to buy a lot of tree seeds and herbs & second though.]

16- Fishing

17- Thieving

--[i'd pair up an AFK'able skill with one that you can't AFK and switch back and forth between the two until they're both 99 so I wouldn't get sick of them.]

18- Crafting

19- Smithing

20- Construction

--[Crafting just seems like a decent skill to get at this point, and then I'd play a huge amount of stealing creation to get the hammers for both 99 smith and construction]

21- Runecrafting

--[After spending all that money on craft, smith, and con, I'd need to do a good moneymaking skill.]

22- Prayer

23- Range

--[Dragon bones and red chins would be a good way to waste away my hard-earned runecrafting cash.]

24- Mining

--[i hate this skill the most, so I'd do it last.]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

1.Fletching : Nice starting skill with a few M's in profit.

2.Cooking at some point, when getting bored of something else and when I want to browse forums.

Then I'd have a time to get pretty much every skill higher.

3.Range: Nice to have when killing boss monsters.

And I don't know what I'd do after that... Pretty much like between Cooking and range. After a while, I'd see how i turns out and get another 99.

WarBlastoise.png

1. HP - its getting closer as we speak, due to the way I train it will be the first combat one atleast

2. Attack/Magic - Depends on whether I burst to achieve the summoning level or not

4. Strength - I always train att->str->def

5. Defense - See above

6. Summoning

7. Range

8. Slayer

9. Prayer

10. Firemaking

11. WC - using adze from FM

12. Cooking

The rest.

They all bore me except combat related skills and WC is just a lazy skill once you have adze.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I've played since fall 2004, and since starting that time, I've taken several lengthy breaks. I achieved my first cape in mid October of this year.

1. Woodcutting

I'm really happy with this as my first 99. It was reasonably fast training so I didn't get bored, and I found the time spent on it rather relaxing and a nice break from doing combat and minigames. Doesn't hurt that it has the most awesome emote in my opinion, with a neat looking cape that will look even better with a green trim.

2. Magic

Magic has always been my favorite combat skill. Ancients is deadly, Lunar is helpful, and Normal is just plain useful. I recently bought 20 million worth of bursts, which should get me to at least 98. It's the first time my BoB has actually decreased in value, so this shows how badly I want it. Emote is fairly weak, but the cape makes up for it. One not-so-good side effect is that my combat level is going to stay below 120 for the foreseeable future.

The rest of the skills I'm still fuzzy about, so the reasons will be less descriptive.

3. Thieving- I recently discovered Pyramid Plunder. It's rather fun and definitely beats pickpocketing. In addition, I look forward to testing and finding a decent method of thieving from dwarven traders once I hit 90.

4. Attack- I used to think strength was all-important when it came to melee combat, but I've come to realize that accuracy is even more so. Plus, attack cape > strength cape when it comes to emote and color scheme.

5. Strength- Who doesn't like hitting high? It annoys me when I see the hoards of people with untrimmed strength capes though.

6. Crafting- Stealing creation is great fun and it'll be less expensive with clay needles.

7. Fishing- I don't enjoy this skill as much as woodcutting, which is kind of ironic considering the similarities in training between them. Plus, I never understood why at 99 the emote involves catching a goldfish.

8. Hitpoints- From training combat.

9. Defense- To round off melee.

10. Smithing- Great emote, will be fairly expensive though.

11. Hunter- Red chins, hand down. Nice cape too.

12. Ranging- Will probably end up using the chins I got from hunter to get to 99. Otherwise, would be very time consuming.

13. Farming- Takes time, but will be worth it.

14. Herblore- Very expensive. Hopefully I'll have the cash to throw away at this point, along with the herbs saved through MTK and farming.

15. Prayer- Useful, but again, very expensive.

16. Slayer- I find the trouble of getting tasks boring and repetitive. It's also not as profitable as people tend to think it is, unless you camp certain monsters, which really isn't training your slayer then.

17. Agility- Awesome emote.

18. Summoning- Don't really have an opinion. It can certainly be useful, I suppose.

19. Mining- Time consuming and extremely boring, especially powermining granite.

20. Construction- I don't see the point in training this skill past 60 or 70. Not many people will be able to see your house anyways, so it seems to matter only as a money sink.

21. Runecrafting- Probably not going to be happening.

22. Fletching- See cooking.

23. Cooking- Boring, and the cape is far too common.

24. Firemaking- Absolutely useless skill. Should not even exist, in my opinion. Also, has a terrible emote.

Tact.gif

Well my first 5 will be in the order I got them in:

1). Fletching

2). Cooking

3). Attack

4). Thieving

5). Firemaking

6). Construction (lets blow some of the cash I have)

7). Woodcutting (good place to show off new cape, doesn't require more money and is a great break from all the clicking from con)

8). Strength (time for some more combat levels)

9). Magic

10.) Hp (via slayer, I would get it because I would be close after 99 strength)

11.) Hunter, the cashpiles building up again...

12.) Smithing (gf cashpile)

13.) Fishing (like woodcutting, shows off new cape and doesn't cost anything)

14.) Runecrafting (Great for money)

15.) Defense (cashpile is getting high now)

16.) Farming (Having been doing herb runs and some trees you may reach it here)

17.) Prayer (gf a good portion of cashpile)

18.) Crafting (cash pile is pretty much gone again)

19.) Slayer (makes back some cash and lots of charms)

20.) Ranged (aviansies for some good profit)

21.) Summoning (some money would have to be raised even with aviansie money.)

22.) Agility (great skill but can feel slow and repetive)

23.) Mining (Living Rock Caverns for some cash, very tedious skill however)

24.) Herblore (would definately do this last, I don't think I have it in me to throw 250m+ away for a 99)

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Ones I already have:

1. Fletching: A nice starter 99, and a decent way to train Mage with less loss than most people alching since I got 85 Mining beforehand in order to alch all the bows at the Heros Guild Rune Rocks.

2. Attack: I had been doing some serious Slayer to get 90 before Dark Bows, then lots of Dark Beast camping, then trying for a Visage when they came out.

3. Prayer: I spent my Dark Bow money on this, D Bones were about 1.3k ea at the time :D.

4. Strength: GWD had been announced and I was chasing level 126 via Slayer in order to be more ready for it.

5. Hitpoints: Natural result of my Slayering.

6. Defense: Got me level 126.

7. Range: All that Armadyl soloing and Range Slayer added up. I got this getting the KC for a Sara trip.

8. Mage: Decided to get this for maxed combat short of Summoning.

9. Slayer: Was 96 or so when Summoning came out, so got 99 for Charms, and just because it's such an epic 99.

10. Farming: I loved training this skill, plant trees for 10 mins or so, come back tomorrow, collect my exp, and replant.

11. Summoning: Finally fully maxed combat :D. Got it directly after getting Farming

12. Cooking: Meh, an easy 99 to get out of the way :P.

Ones I don't have:

13. Herblore: I'm already 95 to make Overload with Ale, so this may very well be my next 99.

14. Construction: Already bought the Planks, just need the SC Hammers.

15. Thieving: Easy fast 99, not much to say.

16. Smithing: Buyable 99 and I'm filthy rich.

17. Crafting: See above.

18. Woodcutting: I would get 92 FM for Adze before making a run for this 99.

19. Firemaking: After 99 WC, I would probably finish this one.

20. Hunter: Boring skill, but ok money, and I'll be raising this slightly anyway for Grenwall Spikes for my Extreme Ranges.

21. Fishing: Rocktail makes this a nice skill at high levels, but not one of my favorites.

22. Mining: Concentrated Gold and D Pick are incredible updates for this skill, but again, not one of my favorites.

23. Runecrafting: I used to love this skill and use it as a primary moneymaker. But now I make way more soloing bosses and such. Still a very nice, but very slow skill.

24. Agility: I HATE this skill, mind numbingly boring to train, rather slow, and no real large benefits after 70.

This order is subject to change if any high level updates for any of these skills come out in the future.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I already have:

attack

defence

strength

hit points

range

prayer

But for the other ones.

1. Herblore

2. Summoning

3. Magic

4. Slayer

5. Farming

6. Construction

7. Smithing

8. Agility

9. Crafting

10. Hunter

11. Rune crafting

12. Fishing

13. Wood cutting

14. Thieving

15. Mining

16. Cooking

17. Fire making

18. Fletching

Cause thats just how I roll ;)

4sDIn.png

i'm maxing combat, but im staying 99 untrimmed till 137/125. maybe stay there for a while. no intention whatsoever to train any other non combat related skills, theyre no fun to me.

Well heres the ones that i have gotten so far, in order (might be abit off, got most of these about 3-4 years ago)

1: Cooking

2: Strength

3: Attack

4: Defence

5: Hitpoints

6: Range

7: Magic

8: Fletching

9: Firemaking

10:Thieving

11:Prayer

12:Smithing

13:Herblore

14:Crafting

15:Farming

16:Construction

17:Summoning

Skills left, and in which order i plan on doing them.

18: Slayer

19: Woodcutting

20: Fishing

21: Agility

22: Hunter

23: Runecrafting

24: Mining

zemus.gif

24th to 2496 Overall   ~  29th to 120 Dungeoneering

~ Wilderness Guardian since November 2007 ~

1: Mining

Going for it right now, and it's taking ages

2: Fletching

For the opposite effect of mining

3: Sailing

Whatever the new skill is, I'm doing it next.

4: Woodcutting

Yews.

5: Cooking

Use the money from the yews to get resources for cooking

6: Attack

7: Strength

8: Hitpoints

9: Defence

10: Ranged

11: Slayer

... Maybe.

12: Magic

Cross between alchemy and superheat ore

13: Smithing

Super heat ores and eventually adamant plate bodies

14: Firemaking

Because I realise I don't yet have it

15: Runecrafting

16: Prayer

17: Summoning

Rune crafting gets a bit of extra money, I use it on prayer and summoning

18: Farming

19: Herblore

Use the herbs from farming to make potions, get enough for the overload potions and stuff, use it in wildy

20: Fishing

21: Construction

Spend the spoils from my lame attempts at pking and fishing here

22: Agility

23: Thieving

24: Crafting

25: Hunter

My least favourite skill

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

Ooooh, I'll write mine up :P.

1) Mining

2) Woodcutting

3) Flething

4) Strength

5) Attack

6) Defence/Hitpoints

7) Firemaking

8) Fishing

9) Thieving

10) Agility

11) Magic

12) Ranged

13) Cooking

14) Smithing

15) Crafting

16) Herblaw

17) Prayer

I have a feeling I'm forgetting some, I haven't really gone through the list thoroughly so let me know and I'll add them in. Besides, if I missed them they belong at the bottom of the pile.

NOTE: These are RSC skills.

disturbeda.png

Gotten so far:

1. Strength

2. Attack

3. Hitpoints

4. Cooking

5. Fletching

6. Defence

7. Ranged

8. Thieving

9. Mining

10. Fishing

11. Slayer

12. Magic

13. Crafting

14. Prayer

15. Firemaking

16. Woodcutting

I guess the order of the rest will be something like this:

17. Farming

18. Runecrafting

19. Smithing

20. Construction

21. Agility

22. Hunter

23. Summoning

24. New skill

25. Herblore

If herblorer's gp/xp will go down, I'll do it earlier.

A_Kekek.png