Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Youmu

If you were to get ALL 99's...

Gotten so far:

1. Strength

2. Attack

3. Hitpoints

4. Cooking

5. Fletching

6. Defence

7. Ranged

8. Thieving

9. Mining

10. Fishing

11. Slayer

12. Magic

13. Crafting

14. Prayer

15. Firemaking

16. Woodcutting

I guess the order of the rest will be something like this:

17. Farming

18. Runecrafting

19. Smithing

20. Construction

21. Agility

22. Hunter

23. Summoning

24. New skill

25. Herblore

If herblorer's gp/xp will go down, I'll do it earlier.

A_Kekek.png

1. Hunter - It's my highest skill, and my favourite. I find it relaxing, even though it is repetative.

2. Attack - I love the cape.

3. Hitpoints

4. Strength

5. Defence

6. Ranged - The last five are because I enjoy combat, and it'd help a lot with Tormented Demons, of course.

7. Summoning - It'll take a long time, and I'd want it first, but that's not realistic. So I'll say after all combat.

8. Fishing - It's relaxing.

9. Woodcutting - Same as above, really.

10. Prayer - I can't see myself getting this for a long time, but I should have the cash for it by the time I get the other 99s.

11. Cooking - I could probably get it relatively fast but it bores me. D:

12. Thieving - Fast skill, but again, it bores me.

13. Fletching

14. Smithing - I enjoy it a lot, but money is an issue.

15. Crafting

16. Construction

17. Magic - Honestly, I can't stand training it. ._.

18. Slayer. Wish it'd come earlier, but my combat exp'll probably be more from zombie monkies, giant spiders and Tormented Demons. x:

19. Firemaking

20. Herblore

21. Farming

22. Mining.

23. Agility.

24. Runecrafting.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

1. Range - Its already at 99.

2. Construction - One of my highest skills, also one of my favorites. Currently I am going for this.

3. Magic - One of my highest skills and Training it doesn't bother me.

4. Hitpoints - Will probably get this 99 just from all the combat I do.

5. Agility - This skill is useful and I find it relaxing to train it.

6. Fletching - Its already at 90 and its a fast and cheap skill that I don't mind that much. Will probably get sooner than most because it will put another 99 on my stats.

7. Prayer - I don't really mind training this skill and would love to have it at 99 but it's just so expensive.

8. Herblore - Same as prayer.

9. Farming - I like this skill but it is pretty expensive, also I'm not great about checking patches regularly.

10. Crafting - I am neutral about this skill but I would probably get it now as it is one of the rarer buyables and it's got a nice cape.

11. Smithing - Similair to the above but I would get it after as It is a more popular skill.

12. Defense - Would like it to be higher but I just don't like melee training very much and training it with range bothers me as I could be killing thigs faster if i used rapid attack style.

13. Mining - I don't like the constant clicking but I guess this the least annoying of the resource gathering skills to me as it can make good money once you get it high enough.

14. Attack - I don't like melee skills as you have to constantly run up to things you attack while with range you can just stay put and take the meleers kills.

15. Strength - Same as attack.

16. Summoning - I would love to get this earlier but It would just take me a lot of time to get all the charms

17. Woodcutting - One of the not so bad gathering skills, still annoying though

18. Fishing - Same as woodcutting, but I put it after as I know if I get it I would have to constantly listen to my brother joking about me being a master of fishing (where you have to do a lot of baiting... I think I'll let you take it from here)

19. Runecrafting - I find this skill relaxing but the xp is just so slow.

20. Firemaking - This skill is pretty annoying with the constant clicking on top of not having much use.

21. Hunter - I find this skill to be extremely annoying.

22. Thieving - The only skill I hate more than thieving is slayer.

23. Slayer - I am one of the few people who despises this skill and will admit it.

24. Cooking - I don't hate this skill, It's about like fletching to me. I just want to be able to say that cooking was my last 99.

elapid66.png

99 range 6.12.09 / quest cape 8.16.09 / 99 construction 2.17.10