Adventurer's Log - Updated 18th November

Carl

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilariously, it still says (BETA) on the page. They'll remember to remove that in a moment.

The fact that it's still in Beta doesnt prove that Jagex is forgetful, it proves nothing except for the fact that Jagex doesn't want to be responsible for any bugs that the system might have. Why do you think Gmail was in beta for years?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if the total time played is a good idea. It's rather depressing tbh.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

What I'm wondering is how some of you manage to complete every quest, max every skill, and still manage to rake in 50k-100k per hour. To me that's pretty amazing, since not every skill lets you get massive amounts of experience (Runecrafting for instance). But my first year was spent on Runescape Classic, where it was harder to level stats and complete quests. It is much easier now to level stats to 99 than it was on Classic, so for those of you who already maxed out (look at N0valyfe), I appreciate the hard, grueling work you've done. High levels tend to gain 2-3 million experience per day, because of the higher frequency and better options they receive. Maybe someday my total experience will surpass the number of days I've played, in terms of ratio.

Not sure this applies to me, but I did average 51k/hour :P the key is partly in the faster training methods of today, but I think mainly it's because people who shoot for maxing will be doing the skill at maximum efficiency without wasting time switching around between activities, and using the best methods of levelling available to anyone. most activities (not necessarily individual skills, consider that training slayer rewards over 100k xp/hr total) give 70k xp/hr or more (with the living rock caverns and new agility courses), and of course there's fletching and summoning with 400k+ lol. you can even do it with runecrafting if you fletch bolts while you run to the altar. so it's a matter of whether or not you are truly playing to max xp

Not sure this applies to me, but I did average 51k/hour :P the key is partly in the faster training methods of today, but I think mainly it's because people who shoot for maxing will be doing the skill at maximum efficiency without wasting time switching around between activities, and using the best methods of levelling available to anyone. most activities (not necessarily individual skills, consider that training slayer rewards over 100k xp/hr total) give 70k xp/hr or more (with the living rock caverns and new agility courses), and of course there's fletching and summoning with 400k+ lol. you can even do it with runecrafting if you fletch bolts while you run to the altar. so it's a matter of whether or not you are truly playing to max xp

:-o Intense! lol never considered doing something else whilst running to the altar!

Mordendravid.png

Started 2002.

Time Played:

247 days 0 hours

Total Level

Level: 1695 - Rank: 164,658 - XP: 151,392,869

No join date :cry: *Very sad face*

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

LOL in TC pic someone got pked named "Shes 18 Dude" haha.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 2 months later...

I just checked the Adventurer's Log again after a couple months and it is still saying BETA. Is Jagex going to release any further updates that will make Adventurer's Log complete, or is it still in testing?

Maybe a release for F2P?

Not likely. <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I just checked the Adventurer's Log again after a couple months and it is still saying BETA. Is Jagex going to release any further updates that will make Adventurer's Log complete, or is it still in testing?

Grand Exchange Database's still in BETA and it's been out a lot longer. :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous