26-Oct-09 H'ween Update

Toad

Think i'll log in for this event, hate missing them. :smile:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The event and rewards were great. And to the guy who's asking for something useful, be prepared to be disappointed for every holiday event.

Edited by ravian

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

"With the house completed and looking suitably spooky, a trip to the Spider Queen will end the matter. There are rewards in it for the more mercenary Hallowe'enites, of course. "

-----

Has anyone figured out what the reward that the second sentence alludes to is?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Eek is now my favourite npc, I'm currently going trough all the conversations, and they don't seem to stop!

<3: Eek

what i dont understand is why we cant uses eek as a weapon and attack with his web shooting abilities. when he is wielded we can only punch and kick.

ASR_logo_white.png

wannarace.jpg

Yay, that wasnt really an anti 76k... i mean i just do it with my best friend and we dont have to trade.. so... GOOD drops for us eh? :)

They mean trading as in "you kill me, I kill you"

Not using the in game trade feature...

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

An enjoyable event.

Hween1.png

Hween2.png

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

The event was not so fun with the tremendous lagg i get on this laptop. Took me around half an hour. Also annoyingly my path on the first web took me all the way to the far side.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^