Monkeybillio

Varrock Herald

Welcome to the Varrock Herald!

Here we have the news day-by-day (or sometimes week-by-week if I'm lazy)

What's going on in the world of runescape? Read up on the latest updates, events, and economic issues. Chief reporter Monkeybillio.

PM me in game if you have a story!

Feel free to discuss the latest news story here, or even comment on the story itself.

Latest Article: November 2nd

Picture21-1.png

October Articles[hide]October 29th

Picture16-2.png

October 28th

28.png

October 27th

Picture19-1.png

[/hide]

Hehehe seeing as how i sold my whip 2 days ago i feel really good right now

Was expecting it to be longer. :P

We will just end up with 2 clans now.

Manipulator Clans and PvP Tricking Clans.

Both types looked down upon by everyone.

Heh, nice newspaper. Reading this on a day-to-day basis would be enjoyable. (Or week-by-week, beats other things..)

:thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Good idea and I would love to see this pinned so it got more attraction. And yh lol at the selling whip 2m. I have sgs bandos dfs whip etc and i havent sold a thing

Banjo_3100.png

If you want to see over-reactions in mass selling and mass buying look at the crazy price swings from the day all skulled pvp was announced to the day when they announced +1 worlds. From people taking all junk for ags to people offering 150m :/

britonlongbo.png

Heh, nice newspaper. Reading this on a day-to-day basis would be enjoyable. (Or week-by-week, beats other things..)

:thumbup:

It already did, least for bandos. chect, tassets, and godsword, all went up over night/today

Just checked mine like 5 mins ago, and I lol'ed

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Heh, cute little newspaper. I started a newspaper called the Gielinor Tribune (anyone remember it lol?)

You might want to change the name from that of the ingame newspaper, unless that's your intention.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Heh, cute little newspaper. I started a newspaper called the Gielinor Tribune (anyone remember it lol?)

You might want to change the name from that of the ingame newspaper, unless that's your intention.

I remember the Gielinor Tribune. I believe I tried to join and was ignored. Which of course makes the flourishing of Planet FunOrb all the more delicious.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I remember the Gielinor Tribune. I believe I tried to join and was ignored. Which of course makes the flourishing of Planet FunOrb all the more delicious.

You tried to join and were ignored? I honestly don't remember that...

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

[email protected] players when in two weeks prices are rising again.

I give it 4 days

EDIT: @Sierra, make sure you omit the unknown words (Such as trickers) so the annoying red zig zag line doesn't appear (It appeared on the article for October 28th, 2009)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

A good read!

Can't wait for the next issue :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

nice newspaper :^_^:

can't wait for seeing how it goes (and also how the prices goes - owner of sgs, full armadyl, bandos, dfs, whip...but i'm sure they'll get back up in less than a week :-D \:D/ )

want_a_box.png

Nice reads and accurate information. Keep it up, I'll check this thread every day.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I give it 4 days

Maybe, maybe not. Please do not try to predict the market though. Everyone is expecting prices to rebound within the next few days, much like everyone expected prices to decline at the end of summer (which did not happen).

I give it 4 days

Maybe, maybe not. Please do not try to predict the market though. Everyone is expecting prices to rebound within the next few days, much like everyone expected prices to decline at the end of summer (which did not happen).

Actually, he basically sniped it.

I guess I overestimated RuneScape's general level of idiocy.