Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The American Football thread

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
It's not so much a straight up ranking as different levels. Peyton, Brees, Brady, Rogers are top shelf guys. Flacco is a shelf below.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
Roethlisberger has two rings and a third AFC Championship on top of that. Eli also has two rings and was MVP in both of those Super Bowls.

I was under the impression that in sport, winning medals very much matters, as it will for Flacco if the Ravens win tonight.

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
Well, I'll happily admit to being wrong on this occasion. MVP, made some excellent plays. I don't think it's fair for Kaepernick to be waved off as a rookie, though, he showed plenty of potential but made some crucial errors, that easy TD pass and the overthrown pick. He's the future QB of San Francisco for sure and you learn more from defeats like this than anything else.

The officials bottled that final pass interference/holding call. It was blatant and the 49ers should have had another shot at the TD. The commentator saying it was a good call couldn't string a single logical answer as to why. But these things happen, and it shouldn't take the shine off one the most thrilling Super Bowls in recent history.

I still wouldn't describe Flacco as "elite". There's a noticeable gulf in quality between Brady, Manning, Brees and Rodgers, and the rest of the NFL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users