NBA - 2011-2012 Season Discussion

stevepole

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Knicks cooled down quite a bit. Memphis, on the other hand, is looking pretty deadly. Z-Bo and Gasol were tearing the Raptor's youngs bigs apart. Conley's been doing pretty good on the perimeter, while Gay's been the team's backbones on the offensive side. Tony Allen deserves a special mention for his effort on defense (when does he not give some effort there?), while Speights deserves a mention for having a great game overall.

All in all, a very frustrating game. At times, it felt like I was watching a sluggish game of pick-up basketball. Then again, Memphis has always been the type of team that would grind games out for wins.

22031_s.gif

I thought the Raptors were going to have a better season then there having, cause every game I've seen of them this season they seem like they were pretty close..

Currently watching the Clippers T Wolves game.. It's painful watching both Love and Crawford missing baskets.. Both are on my fantasy team.

Let it be know the Bobcats currently have a better winning % then the Lakers. Let that one sink in.

tFtfA.jpg

• 6 months later...

I like the Heat better in this series. The Spurs are a fantastic team, but I just think at some point in this series, fatigue and age is going to play a factor on someone on the Spurs, so I'm going to call it Heat in 6, and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to 7.

tFtfA.jpg

• 11 months later...

Bump from the grave. Spurs vs. Heat again this year. Time for revenge? Threepeat? Either way it's bound to be a good series and I'm super excited to see how it goes down.

Go Spurs Go!

• Like 1
lighviolet1lk4.jpg