NBA - 2011-2012 Season Discussion

stevepole

How about OKC? They barely had this many wins in all of last year lol. Durant is a sure fire super star in the making.

I'm actually surprised how well the Thunder are doing. I personally hate the Thunder because they stole the Super Sonics from us, but I can't hate too much because James Harden is a ASU alumni now. Besides the fact that most people thought he was overrated last season including myself..

tFtfA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that sucks for the Nets I feel bad for them too. I almost forgot that the Suns Cavs game tomorrow is going to be shown on a local station tomorrow since I live in Tempe (AZ) so It'll be my first Cavs game I get to see in almost two weeks. Speaking of the Suns they lost to the Knicks! Dam. Good job NY. I also hope A.I. comes takes the 76rs deal. He's done so much to the game it would be weird just to think he's out of it.

tFtfA.jpg

I have to agree with you on everything.

+ currently it looks like the nets will have the worst start ever (down by 20 atm), and raptors are losing more games that I've expected :( (They're losing against Atlanta.)

22031_s.gif

Dead topic.

ANYWAYS, Raps won by32 points last night.... and it was probably the happiest game I've ever watched.

Seriously, it was so sad, this happened... WHILE THE GAME WAS STILL GOING ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0su_Huk6p-o

Oh, and it was also so sad, DeMar DeRozan was told to sit down and stop dancing.

22031_s.gif

Dead topic.

ANYWAYS, Raps won by32 points last night.... and it was probably the happiest game I've ever watched.

Seriously, it was so sad, this happened... WHILE THE GAME WAS STILL GOING ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0su_Huk6p-o

Oh, and it was also so sad, DeMar DeRozan was told to sit down and stop dancing.

Good thing I did not watch that game. I would have hurt someone, or my T.V <_<

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Memphis's commentators are horrible.. I'm watching the Cavs - Grizzly game and I just can't stand them. It's like a parent talking about his commentating his kids team. :wall:

Weren't they cavs commentators? Or did I watch a different broadcast? I remember seeing that little cavs icon in the corner of the score ticker/bar thingy.

And while I am suprised the nets won, I am happy for them. They aren't THAT bad if they didn't have so many injuries to start the season.

And what do people think of the Toronto Huskies Throwback jersies?

capt.bac09828eb224ded825c901960ff8a8d.timberwolves_raptors_basketball__fng104.jpg

22031_s.gif

Memphis's commentators are horrible.. I'm watching the Cavs - Grizzly game and I just can't stand them. It's like a parent talking about his commentating his kids team. :wall:

Weren't they cavs commentators? Or did I watch a different broadcast? I remember seeing that little cavs icon in the corner of the score ticker/bar thingy.

And while I am suprised the nets won, I am happy for them. They aren't THAT bad if they didn't have so many injuries to start the season.

And what do people think of the Toronto Huskies Throwback jersies?

capt.bac09828eb224ded825c901960ff8a8d.timberwolves_raptors_basketball__fng104.jpg

I was watching it on the NBA TV channel and they were using Memphis's local broadcast not Ohio's.

NJ is surprising me, I didn't expect them to do so well since they fired their coach but I think they have gone something like 2-2 since their GM or whoever took over.

I like those throwbacks. The Raptors should have stayed the Huskies, a much better team name imo.

tFtfA.jpg

I was watching it on the NBA TV channel and they were using Memphis's local broadcast not Ohio's.

NJ is surprising me, I didn't expect them to do so well since they fired their coach but I think they have gone something like 2-2 since their GM or whoever took over.

I like those throwbacks. The Raptors should have stayed the Huskies, a much better team name imo.

I was watching Court Surfing, this show that shows the best game at the moment, so yeah, I think it was different broadcasts

To be honest, I liked the NJ coach, however he had to be more of a fighter.

And the Raptors WERE supposed to be the Huskies, but because of the t'wolves, it would've been hard to make a logo that isn't similar to theirs.

Ah, damn you Jurassic Park... I wanted Tarantulas :(

22031_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Cavs won a much need game tonight against the Suns on the road. Next game is Friday against the Laker. I'm super excited to watch that game! My best friend is the hugest Lakers fan so bragging rights are on the line until they meet again at the end of January.

tFtfA.jpg

A few days ago the Bulls gave up a 35 point lead to lose to the Kings. I heard it on the radio on the way to my basketball game, I laughed. :lol:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, dead or what?

Anyways, two streaks just clashed a few days ago: Raps who used to be on a 5 game winning streak till they met the Celtics (rondo-less, Garnett-less, and Pierce-less) and the Spurs, who also had a 5 game winning streak. Gotta say it was a fun game to watch, and it was fun bringing down the spurs :)

22031_s.gif

Anyone watch that boston vs miami game the other night? Celtics OWNED em. Rondo w/ the tie at .6 seconds left... We go into OT&win it. GF Heat. Celtics Prideeee . :mrgreen:

* Ex DF Leader 08-09 *

* Ex DF Council 09-10 *

1-9-10

• 2 weeks later...

Question of the Day: you guys think the Lakers are in a slump, Kobe's Finger is giving him problems, or is it their schedule?

Raptors beat them last night :D .

I definitely think they are in a slump partly to due with Kobe just not playing as well with that broken finger.

I might also mention Cavs sweep the lakers this season! Last nights Cavs - Heat game was by far one of the best games I've seen in a while. I also bought a Lebron James swingman jersey last night, the one they wore when then played the lakers on thursday. By far one of the best looking Cavs jerseys I've ever seen.

tFtfA.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of either the Lakers nor the Magic but I'm glad the Magic got the win today against the Lakers. First time Lakers have lost three in a row in like three years or something. Looking forward to the Cavs game tomorrow, should be another good game, hopefully James plays this game.

tFtfA.jpg