HippyBabe

lolbanners.jpg

Legends Never Die vs. Team Power Rangers

LND starting: 14 (dropped)

TPR starting: 9

LND ending: 6

TPR endning: 0

randompeeking213439.png

Not a great pull from either side, due to clan duties. We heavily outleveled TPR, and took an expected win. Outstanding binding from Dandamanyoyo and Sir Noswad.

No mistakes from LND, overall good.

Special thanks to TPR for allows us to keep it matched, due to the low pull from both teams.

Goodfight. :)

091029220706g.png

hippybabecopy.jpg

The RuneScape Warhungers Federation PK Leader

hahaq.png

/self ego boost.

seems TPR got destroyed nice :thumbup:

Who are you?

091028213650.png

That was our starting. We did good to even kill 3 in my opinion.

Good fight, we had no leaders on and people not in audio, we tried our best though. Gen fails at getting good times for a war. :-D

New account: Jack

Lol. Sorry for the bad pull.

Shame on our self pride in thinking we could win a matched being out lvl'd. Shame on Generaldesor for picking the war time and still not being able to make it. Shame I recently got a job and had training today.

We also had Audio problems early on the week and had to find a new one which apprently no one new about so i geuss we didn't have audio this war? I told you guys to read the forums.. >.<

Ty for the fight, hopefully a rm with the rules we aggreed on and with better pulls from both sides.

Good work TPR you did alright.

6590ew.jpg

Ohh i m scared of Tpr's pull :)

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

You also declined an uncapped pkri with the same team. :wall: Oh well a clan that pulls 50% of their ml apparently was scared to war 9 ppl in uncapped pkri. LOL

Nice pulling 9 out of 45 man ml? thats 20%?

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

You also declined an uncapped pkri with the same team. :wall: Oh well a clan that pulls 50% of their ml apparently was scared to war 9 ppl in uncapped pkri. LOL

I'm afraid you missed his statement, please read again.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

also you do realise because it is a TEAM that people with CLAN EVENTS couldn't make it.

also you do realise because it is a TEAM that people with CLAN EVENTS couldn't make it.

Lol mae remember dv's a team now too...

l0l

bloodywarhungers_noborder.png

l0l

CONFIRM/DENY?

i'd say confirm, yeah DV is a team

RETIRED

l0l

CONFIRM/DENY?

i'd say confirm, yeah DV is a team

Whilst this is commical please don't flame bait kids on here. DV if you're going to talk [cabbage] I'd suggest you look at your past and realize what idiots you were for declining a pkri with a 40man ml that pulls 20% against a 80ish man ml? that pulls 50%. Also as someone else stated we're a team that's not even open yet. We had a lot of last minute things and people had clan events and we let them go to clan events over our events.

Please GTFO our topic like you ask DF and T0 to get off yours. If you got beef man up and set up some pkri.

6590ew.jpg