Most impressive untrimmed cape

elucin8er

prayer would be very nice untrimmed, or construction just do to the time it takes and the money to get it is hard to obtain without getting another 99.

I saw a lvl 15 with the prayer cape, pretty neato!

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put you guys into perspective... 99 slayer at soul wars takes about the same amount of time as 200m mining xp does.

I really don't feel that soul wars devalues untrimmed slayer that much - although it makes it a bit easier if you are doing combat with slayer too.

I know I would never ever soul wars slayer (the 4 games of soul wars I played to test the xp don't count).

Saying that soul wars makes untrimmed slayer too easy is a bit like saying that making bowstrings makes crafting too easy - except of course bow strings is 5 times faster xp than soul wars is for slayer...

Probably would have to be slayer

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

I would have to say its a tie between slayer and summoning. Before stealing creation came out, I would say that title belonged to construction.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've seen a level 25 with an untrimmed hp cape and a level 3 with a slayer cape (unfortunately it was trimmed).

But a level 15 with an untrimmed summoning cape would be pretty wild . . .

(P.S. Lvl 15 with sum cape is possible but soo ridiculously difficult that I feel it will never be accomplished in my lifetime.)

I've seen a level 25 with an untrimmed hp cape and a level 3 with a slayer cape (unfortunately it was trimmed).

But a level 15 with an untrimmed summoning cape would be pretty wild . . .

(P.S. Lvl 15 with sum cape is possible but soo ridiculously difficult that I feel it will never be accomplished in my lifetime.)

Actually yes ... a lvl 15 untrimmed summoning cape would be the greatest achievement ever. This would entail ring of recoils + rubber chicken on charm droppers ... for a long, long time.

One day we'll see this, one day. Zzzamorak should come and give it a go, he got 57 slayer doing this so far.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Untrimmed Runecrafting. Anyone who chooses Runecrafting as their first 99 is crazy! :P

There are plenty of people with Runecrafting as their first 99. It's actually not an impressive untrimmed cape, seeing as you can just buy your essence and you can profit from it.

(I'm aiming for Runecrafting as my first 99 as well, if you want to know. But that's only after I get 1000 total for skill worlds.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Untrimmed capes suck anyway :anxious:

This :thumbsup:

I don't think any untrimmed skill capes are impressive compared to their trimmed counterparts.

Not only do trimmed capes look better and have better stats, but it seems ridiculous to me to go out of your way not to level up your skills.

To each his own I guess, but I'm pretty sure most people aim to get their skills up as high as they can.. So why try so hard to not get a 99 skill just so you can have a less impressive cape?

Haha. Maybe I'm just weird like that. XD

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Summoning, Villandra is the only person to have done it I believe.

Sailing

Yeah, she did it with 92 hp/melees and quite fast too. That people don't have it is mostly because you have to only train on things that drop charms, like rock lobs/waterfiends/slayer.

I could get it too if I hadn't gotten farming already, but there is no way you can get 99 slayer if you don't set out to do that from the start (70 melees max). Since most people only find out they want an untrimmed slayer cape when they are already a higher level, it's really hard (if not impossible) to get it without starting a new account just for that.

Slayer is definitely the hardest.

2dvjurb.png

untrimmed min---- i mean slayer if they didnt sw it...i saw some level 36 [bleep] with untrimmed slayer and full drag....[bleep]ing sw noob

You sir, fail at life. RuneScape isn't mining only and you think your seriously cool and accomplished unique with your untrimmed mining. You aren't, there's too many untrimmed mining capes compared to untrimmed slayer ( even the non-sw'ed ones, untrimmed summoning etc. Get over your mining, please. ( You botted it anyway, so it's not worth your bragging ).

Why the [bleep] does everyone say he botted it? -.- That is one of the great tip.it mysteries I still haven't got an answer or rational conclusion for other than people been super jealous. And yeah Mining untrimmed is sexy. Though, it's Megan Fox sexy, not Jennifer Aniston sexy, for example (who I find more attractive than Megan Fox. Just my opinion, like everyone else).

The ones worthy of that Jennifer Aniston + other hot celebrity titles is (in my opinion, yes I'll say it again for those people...): Summoning and Runecrafting.

Runecrafting because they didn't give in when they started doing it as there first 99, and Summoning because I absolutely loathe gathering charms for that skill.

disturbeda.png

• 1 month later...

Rc (with no GOP)

Prayer

^ I'll get both on F2P someday :!:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Untrimmed hp at over level 133 combat, just my opinion.

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

Before soul wars- slayer by far.

After soul wars- can't think of anything I'm that impressed with anymore unless the person didn't sw untrimmed slayer but there's no way to prove it. I do like untrimmed hp on really high levels though, I've seen a 137 with 99 hp untrimmed now that's impressive even though there's a high possibility that she soul warred some of something.

Summoning for sure. Gathering all the charms, seconds, and shards without getting another combat 99 would be pretty hard and take a lot of time and planning. Playing Sw could reduce the risk at getting another 99, but it will greatly increase the time required.

Lagatag.png

Summoning for sure. Gathering all the charms, seconds, and shards without getting another combat 99 would be pretty hard and take a lot of time and planning. Playing Sw could reduce the risk at getting another 99, but it will greatly increase the time required.

If you slay your melee/range xp and burst/barrage your mage xp, you will quite certainly get 99 summoning before 99 hp. At the moment I'm actually trying to get extra hp xp because I had too little to get it together with summoning.

Untrimmed slayer cape really is the only untrimmed cape that is hard to get.

2dvjurb.png

Summoning, Runecrafting, Smithing, Construction, Prayer and Herblore all show great deals of patience as well as money and planning :)

I would say Slayer but Soul Wars still can make that 50% less hard as it should be.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

I'd personalyy say Untrimmed Prayer. It looks godly to me.

I also like the Untrimed farm cape, and attack cape

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Untrimmed prayer I think looks nice, mining and runecrafting also stand out to me considering the difficulty of getting them and not getting another 99 on the way.

Low_C.png