Runescapes Rarest 99's (as of November 1, 12:01 am)

Vulxai

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, there are more 99 mages than people with 99 Firemaking :o

How many would have 94? Lol

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

ALways was surprised by the rarity of Thieving, I am just quickly assuming it's the fastest exp for a profitable skill (not re-looking at list), I was getting 260kexp/hr after 91. And I'm not surprised woodcutting is low to the person a few posts behind me, it's F2P, been around since the beginning, required little to no concentration and allows you to scan other sites. It can be profitable and at least doesn't lose you money.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

I'm actually quite surprised that slayer isn't rarer cause it is more time consuming than a few of the others :blink:

There are many more ways to train slayer more efficiently now if you have the cash, with godswords, pots, new potions that maximize damage. There is less need for food because of bunyips et al. so tasks can be completed faster, and there are slayer rings that tele you closer to tasks. Plus being able to cancel hated tasks, and the option of trading in points for slayer exp have all made it a bit easier. It's still a respected cape.

^ I would theive more if it were more profitable. I also hate pyramid plunder and I hate failing at theiving so much.

^ Why mine past lvl 85? At new caverns it's afkable and profitable even with gold ore prices decreasing, it used to be 400k an hour but even 300k an hour profit is decent as you are also getting exp. I've seen lvl 99 miners at the caverns who are also mining their own gold to lvl smithing and for mining rank.

^ I'm also surprised that theiving and hunter especially are more rare than prayer. Hunter is a decent profit. Maybe its time to make hunt-x or set up traps-x.

Theiving/Prayer and Hunter suprised me a little. Still can't beleive how "rare" theiving is, what with some quite high exp rates at higher levels and the amount of time it's been around.

Prayer had a lot more people with 99 than i imagined.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I already knew that Runecrafting was the rarest, and I am glad I have it. It's a shame most people do not like the skill, considering that it is very good profit and with the addition of ZMI is a lot faster than before.

Slayer is a another surprise, I would have thought it would a lot higher up on the list. I guess too many people like the skill and it is actually fun to train makes it fall down the list.

It's no surprise to me RC is number one.

I honestly didn't think Strength and Magic would be the ranks they are

Farming being 7th took me by surprise; I feel like I see a ton of Farming capes these days

Slayer at 9th doesn't surprise me either

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

^ I'm also surprised that theiving and hunter especially are more rare than prayer. Hunter is a decent profit. Maybe its time to make hunt-x or set up traps-x.

More likely more proper hunting spots. Hunting is one of my last skills to 99 (4 skills at 98, others 99) and for a reason: hopping worlds to find a spot, competing with others and so on just don't seem right for me. I ain't going to hop for 5 mins to do 30 mins of hunting, I only go there when I know I have enough time.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I am surprised that people didn't expect strength to be the most common 99. I am not sure why, perhaps because Runescape's main demographic is teenaged males, but it seems that the majority of players are obsessed with combat. And of cource, players seem to prefer strength over the other combat related skills. To the average player without the benefiet of a fan site like Tipit it may seem like skills like attack and defence are only good for weapons and armour rather then providing actual use like hitting more often (I have met a fair number of people who said attack did nothing to frequency of hits).

The biggest surprise for me is that firemaking is only ~32k. It is the cheepest buyable skill (maybe cooking is cheeper depending on fish prices) and it is great exp/hour even using cheep methods. The only reason I can think of is the exact reason why it is so low. The majority of runescapers are lazy and can't be bothered to click 200k times.

I'm actually suprized that woodcutting was that high. And firemaking was that low... I though they would be switched.

But besides that not suprized at that list.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Before auto gilded altar prayer was around 4k people. Also the SC hammer update recently shook that list up alot. And the new agil courses pushed agil down on the ranks I guess.

No, I got 99 Prayer prior to offer-x and was around the 8,700th person to do so. Week later, offer-x was introduced... <_<

999 posts. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm surprised how high woodcutting is on that list, as well as how high fishing is, considering that both have relatively low XP rates. To be honest, I'm surprised how low agility is, especially with how many people have 200m in the skill.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

Seeing some of the rankings of the top 7 or so threw me for a loop, but then I realized that they were only a couple hundred people off of each other...A bar graph would be useful for things like this to show how big the differences actually are

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

Amg, I have one of the rarest SKILL CAPES!@!@!@!@! I WIN AT EVERYTHING!@!@!@

:-s

hmm, wouldn't you be proud if you had the rarest skillcape that can make you lots of money?

I don't think WoodenFruit was mocking anyone, merely enthusiastically highlighting his/her 99 herby achievement :)

Mordendravid.png