Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How long does it take to get 99 RuneCrafting from 44?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Fools_Taco
[ Display Name History ]

Fools_Taco

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 871 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Fools Taco
  • Clan:Skilling Guild.
99 runecrafting isn't really a goal a newer player should shoot for. I have tremendous patience for this game and runecrafting makes even me want to lick the blender.

Shepherdman7
[ Display Name History ]

Shepherdman7

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P

The true question is when will pigs fly.

Um... swine flu? (Sorry, couldn't resist! :smile: )

You're looking at months of work, probably spread over a couple of years unless you stick with it hardcore.

I'd recommend you take it in chunks, not all at once. Kudos to you if you do it--the rarest 99 out there. Make sure to do herb runs which help break down your day with "breaks."
"All that is gold does not glitter..."

The_Fray
[ Display Name History ]

The_Fray

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Rook
Nearly a year ago I was 60 Runecrafting and I told a few friends that I was going to achieve 99 Runecrafting. They all laughed and told me that I was crazy and I would never make it. They told me I should aim for a more achievable goal such as 99 strength (I was 95 at that time). I would have never made it there today if I had listened to them. Just like you should not let the people telling you "You cannot get it" get to you.

To the people telling him this, you are here to answer his questions, not to bring him down or tell him he is crazy for trying this. So either you answer his questions or stop this posting and derailing this thread further.

To the OP: People have achieved even crazier goals in the past. If you put your mind to it you can achieve 99 runecrafting and you can laugh at the people who doubted you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users