Electronic Music

Sam

As a Belgian mainstream hardcore parties are a lot easier to reach (long live the Netherlands). Can't do much partying (raving as you English ppl call it^^) as I have my exams this month. Reverze is going to be my next big party; starts off with tekstyle because for some reason Belgians really love it but around 2-3 am the hardstyle begins. Noize suppressor, Endymion and Tommyknocker are the final 3 acts :thumbsup: . If I go VIP I could watch Dj D and PARTYRAISER instead but I don't think I'll shell out the extra 15 bucks out for that. The week after or the week before (can't remember) I'm going to a dnb with Shy Fx and Dirtyphonics.

But first:

fwxx_06022010_small.jpg

Tekno, industrial hardcore, schranz, breakcore, ... Crazy [cabbage].

Haha oh man electrohouse. That was a bad detour in my life.

I have some friends who like it. The music is relaxing just not something you can rave all night to =D.

You can get past the drug thing, but I don't see why you would. :3

Drugs are bad. When you OD :razz: . I mostly stick to drinking and pot because speed insomnias really suck and I tend to have really bad sunday afternoon pill depressions.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

As a Belgian mainstream hardcore parties are a lot easier to reach (long live the Netherlands). Can't do much partying (raving as you English ppl call it^^) as I have my exams this month. Reverze is going to be my next big party; starts off with tekstyle because for some reason Belgians really love it but around 2-3 am the hardstyle begins. Noize suppressor, Endymion and Tommyknocker are the final 3 acts :thumbsup: . If I go VIP I could watch Dj D and PARTYRAISER instead but I don't think I'll shell out the extra 15 bucks out for that. The week after or the week before (can't remember) I'm going to a dnb with Shy Fx and Dirtyphonics.

But first:

fwxx_06022010_small.jpg

Tekno, industrial hardcore, schranz, breakcore, ... Crazy [cabbage].

Haha oh man electrohouse. That was a bad detour in my life.

I have some friends who like it. The music is relaxing just not something you can rave all night to =D.

You can get past the drug thing, but I don't see why you would. :3

Drugs are bad. When you OD :razz: . I mostly stick to drinking and pot because speed insomnias really suck and I tend to have really bad sunday afternoon pill depressions.

Ooooooh my goodness. That looks like an amazing setlist, and you should totally see DJ D and shell out that extra cash. DJ D is incredible, and being able to see him live is even a larger treat in life. How I am so envious of where you live, I just wish I was closer to that scene. It just seems like you're so much closer to it than I am.

Yes, ODing would suck, but those psychedelics don't consume themselves. Hail to Molly and Lucy. They are so good to us.

1260955552084-1.jpg

Reverze is in a giant arena and the VIP area is at a different much smaller location. If I would go VIP it would be only for Dj D and Partyraiser because I don't want to spend half my night switching between the areas. And noize suppressor are my idols <3. I would go VIP if the hardcore dj set times wouldn't overlap but they do :(. And to think two years ago at the same event there was only one hardcore dj. I love how the scene is evolving in my country. Anywho I might also go to Masters of Hardcore but it's expensive because I would have to book a bus also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci8RsMAnZQc

Noize suppressooooooor =D (The guy on the left is really weird don't mind him)

Not everybody likes hardcore so here's some dubstep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIPg0cbRBBQ

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I could see myself partying to all this Holland scene stuff you guys have been posting, but I have no idea how you can listen to this on a regular basis. I hate that type of kick and those super repetitive basses.

[Edit] I like your sig though Shin.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I could see myself partying to all this Holland scene stuff you guys have been posting, but I have no idea how you can listen to this on a regular basis. I hate that type of kick and those super repetitive basses.

That's cause we have to look hard for our music. Normal just doesn't cut it.

I listen to other music too! :<

1260955552084-1.jpg

I could listen to it for hours on end :D. This once again proves musical preferences differ from person to person I guess.

I listen to other music too of course lately it has been a lot of dnb and techno :)

Retired

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUMllmZT0yU&feature=related

The genre is called fidget house which is basically a two-word synonym for awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uVhVYyg5Ek&feature=related

EDIT: Another one. Turn up your bass.

Skip to like 0.30 for the good part.

Retired

Oh snap, that's way better than Tech House. I really did think I would never like house again but it is pretty interesting.

Have you heard Jazztronik's remix of Get Down? Its completely different but I think you will like it. I wish I had a youtube link for ya.

1260955552084-1.jpg

Hehe, oldschool hardcore. Being a teenager in the 90s must've been really fun.

@Shin: Haven't heard it any idea where I could find it? And yea, fidget house is the only "slow" genre I like :D

Retired

Hehe, oldschool hardcore. Being a teenager in the 90s must've been really fun.

@Shin: Haven't heard it any idea where I could find it? And yea, fidget house is the only "slow" genre I like :D

Its a very small genre, pretty new like tech trance.

1260955552084-1.jpg

That's one really nice house track you got there. Or at least I think it's house, never explored the genre much beyond fidget and electrohouse.

Retired

Progressive house I think.

Retired

This is industrial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNhL70NNvfQ

Industrial hardcore ftw.

Retired

Someone recommend me some good breakcore?

I already know about Venetian Snares btw.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This is industrial:

Industrial hardcore ftw.

How the hell can you manage to listen to that ?

Hardcore [cabbage].

It's just noise, not sound. No development, no advancement. No sense of "fulfillment at the end". It's just boring UNEXISTWAS/ISGAY over and over again, over a continous loop of broken speaker.

Aphex Twin

Autreche

Boards of Canada

Tangerine Dream

Jackson and his Computer Band

The Flashbulb(Flexe, Benn Jordan)

Evol Intent

This is industrial:

Industrial hardcore ftw.

How the hell can you manage to listen to that ?

Hardcore [cabbage].

It's just noise, not sound. No development, no advancement. No sense of "fulfillment at the end". It's just boring UNEXISTWAS/ISGAY over and over again, over a continous loop of broken speaker.

Different people, different strokes haha.

1260955552084-1.jpg

Nasenbluten

Droon

Tripped (although this is very hardcore-ish)

That's about as far as my breakcore knowledge goes, you should check out breakcore gives me wood on google and check out some artists from those lineups.

Retired