Welcome to a new community Leader

das

Nice cropping there Gen. Is that really Everton? Also Steeny, are you Dutch? Steen is a Dutch word, just wondering.

Yeah lol Gen u fail at cropping, but yes that really is Everton. We're making a campaign add when he gets his mic irl.

6590ew.jpg

Never write poetry on the fly again.

Congratulations Steeny.

i have to agree... gratz steeny.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Nice cropping there Gen. Is that really Everton? Also Steeny, are you Dutch? Steen is a Dutch word, just wondering.

noes I am not Dutch, it's a complete coincidence :oops: but I do know that it is a Dutch word, as for saying something about weenies Decebal, that might aswell be my name in BK so many people have noticed that it rhymes :wall:

As for those who haven't seen me before I can't really explain that, I have been about quite a bit posting but maybe we manage to miss each others posts somehow

Do you want to love me?

Yeah lol Gen u fail at cropping, but yes that really is Everton. We're making a campaign add when he gets his mic irl.

OI I coyped the pic straight from evertons photobucket, hes the one that didnt cropped it.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Wasn't having like 1k posts a preffered quality you'd want in a clan leader? I know all the other mods seem to have mad amount of posts >.>

Post count has nothing to do with it. Abs, Stu, Steeny, Joe and Billy all have less than 1k, and I think Ninane may have as well when she was added.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Wasn't having like 1k posts a preffered quality you'd want in a clan leader? I know all the other mods seem to have mad amount of posts >.>

Post count has nothing to do with it. Abs, Stu, Steeny, Joe and Billy all have less than 1k, and I think Ninane may have as well when she was added.

but not my boyy Y Guy mr secsy 5k poster. Representing active mod!

I suppose it makes sense but idk it would also make more sense to me to have an active poster with all the qualifications that Steeny has.

6590ew.jpg

Post count shows the quantity posted, not quality. :P

I know, I never said post count was only thing you had to have, just generally speaking I thought they had to have a decent amount of posts because it shows they are involved with the community and will be active/ around to help/solve problems.

6590ew.jpg

as for saying something about weenies Decebal, that might aswell be my name in BK so many people have noticed that it rhymes :wall:

Hee hee :grin: .

And why do we have to fight over his post count? He's been active around here, and he's been a nice guy....

Besides, he probably doesn't post in the other boards, which I don't mind ;)

22031_s.gif

as for saying something about weenies Decebal, that might aswell be my name in BK so many people have noticed that it rhymes :wall:

And why do we have to fight over his post count? He's been active around here, and he's been a nice guy....

I'm not fighting over it. I'm not questioning him being capable of getting the job done or w/e either. I don't post much in other parts either ;].

Just saying generally they would have more posts.

6590ew.jpg

I'm not fighting over it. I'm not questioning him being capable of getting the job done or w/e either. I don't post much in other parts either ;].

Just saying generally they would have more posts.

Fair enough.

Let's just congratulate Steeny from now on, and maybe talk about the size of his weenie if we need some lulz :mrgreen:

22031_s.gif