Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Alauda

.:Orchid-Raven's Blog:.

This Blog is currently Under-construction!

~*About Me*~

ravysigi.jpg

My Runescape name is Orchid-Raven.

Homeworld(s): 145.

.:Current Stats:.

Orchid_Raven.png

.:Stats At Start of Blog:.

Orchid-RavenStatbeginforblog.png

~My Three Major Goals~

~Xp Gained Today~

~~Goals~~

-~Capes Achieved~-

Quest Cape (9-26-08)

Woodcutting Cape (1-15-09)

Cooking Cape (1-21-09)

Fletching Cape(8-15-09)

Firemaking Cape(7-23-10)

~Latest Achievements!~

.:Other Notable Achievements:.

--Random Screenshot--

**Notes/Updates**

Last Updated on 8-10-10

I'll update as often as I can.

Under-construction.

[hide=Stats]

Sammii_Angel.png

[/hide]

1-1-1.jpg

Quest Cape Owner♥

~Sammii Angel / Xienica

Ooo you chose a farming goal, you go girl :P

Weelll Goodluck on your goals, and nice stat >.^

Started rs : March 06

Members : May 06

Been a tippiter since : 06

Became Mod : 0ct 19th 06

got 99 cooking : summer 08

good luck on your goals there. And good luck on getting this blog going, i tried a few years back on a blog, didn't really work out. And could you post a bank picture, i like gawking at peoples banks wishing i had some of the stuff.

Ooo you chose a farming goal, you go girl :P

Weelll Goodluck on your goals, and nice stat >.^

Thanks Fleurt. Farming happens to be my favorite skill so I think I'd be crazy not to have it as one of my major goals. =P

good luck on your goals there. And good luck on getting this blog going, i tried a few years back on a blog, didn't really work out. And could you post a bank picture, i like gawking at peoples banks wishing i had some of the stuff.

I should be getting my blog together completely by the end of the week I hope. Thanks tho, I'm just hopeing I didn't set the goals too high too soon. I would post bank pics but I kinda feel like theres nothing worth looking at in my bank tbh i mostly just keep cash then buy and sell items as i need them now.

[hide=Stats]

Sammii_Angel.png

[/hide]

1-1-1.jpg

Quest Cape Owner♥

~Sammii Angel / Xienica

Nice! Can't wait to see that farming cape Sammi :lol: hope you get it soon, its very overdue lol

Gratz on 84 farming btw

See you laters at the monks :P

51f5c9b1.jpg

Good luck on all of your Goals!! Put how you will be doing each skill. :grin:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Guess What! I'm not burried under books and homeworks anymore?! So erm HIIIIIIIII!!!!!! lol :grin:

Omg guess what while u were on ur little vacation I gots 99 mage :P

Get ur butt in gear and get that 99 fming so i can make u do the emote like 785637392000067902378 million times!!

Welll.... till i get my own cape.....

~Boe

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

I kno u have a tendency to alch ur whips but an ags alched by accident wth were u thinking?

lol Jen thats just it, she wasn't thinking...

Woah, haven't been on in awhile so I need to update this but first I need to go do the blood runs deep quest and get my cape back.....

Jen or drach - lol erm ill be at monks tons tomorrow and farming taking forever -.-

285 - thanks :smile: lol Im going one goal at a time kinda but pretty much im only focusing on 3 things at once so i dont jump around too much, i find it easier to stay on task that way...

Boe - so hows it feel to be relieved of the weight of those books?! lol gratz on 99 mage btw oh and i expected on doing the emote that many times plus more with u around :wall:

[hide=Stats]

Sammii_Angel.png

[/hide]

1-1-1.jpg

Quest Cape Owner♥

~Sammii Angel / Xienica

i doubt your gunna go broke from farming, but with herby too maybe?

are you working on herby at teh same time or after farm/fm?

i see ur rcing is that till 80 or 99?

lotsa questions ikr lawl but it seems u've changed ur goals yet agin lol

gl tho

Edit: i like the questcape shot at the top but its a bit blurry...i assume u'll update it but have u been able to get into ur photo thingy yet?

~Jen♥

51f5c9b1.jpg

Going for 99 herby!!! OMG thats exciting we will finally have twin capes besides quest! :mrgreen:

80 prayer is gunna be annoyin thoo with the current prices on d bones its gunna feel like a waste of cash.......

*does happy dance about sammi finally getting herby cape* \:D/

lol oh and errr there was somethin elce but i forgots wat oh well

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

I kno u have a tendency to alch ur whips but an ags alched by accident wth were u thinking?

lol Jen thats just it, she wasn't thinking...

i doubt your gunna go broke from farming, but with herby too maybe?

are you working on herby at teh same time or after farm/fm?

i see ur rcing is that till 80 or 99?

lotsa questions ikr lawl but it seems u've changed ur goals yet agin lol

gl tho

Edit: i like the questcape shot at the top but its a bit blurry...i assume u'll update it but have u been able to get into ur photo thingy yet?

~Jen♥

Farming no :^_^:, herby maybe but I'll be rcing and farming my herbs as soon as my ammy of farming tells me to go farm herbs lol so I should be able to afford herby off that and I'd like to just stop at 80 rc but I don't see that happening with getting herby too since i just spent around 164m on tree seeds and stuff to pay farmers (hope that will be enough :wall:) and i'm down to about 60m cash without selling items. i kno i change them too often but i think this time its goingto work out? 80+&farming then fm then herby then def cape then idk i guess is my idea atm that shot is a bit but idk when ill update it and i cant get into the folder holding my photos so i deleted it and only have a few on photobucket to work with atm

Going for 99 herby!!! OMG thats exciting we will finally have twin capes besides quest! :mrgreen:

80 prayer is gunna be annoyin thoo with the current prices on d bones its gunna feel like a waste of cash.......

*does happy dance about sammi finally getting herby cape* \:D/

lol oh and errr there was somethin elce but i forgots wat oh well

YAY! lol :P

it is quite annoying to see the price on d bones that high but ill just buy them and get the lvl id rather have the lvl and let it feel like a waste knowing i can make the money back then continue waiting on it and hope the price goes back down since it might? not anytime soon....

:blink: nice happy dance boe?

would that last question have anything to do with (_____________)? lol no but really whenever u remember just ask lol

Edit: wow that was a long reply! lol

[hide=Stats]

Sammii_Angel.png

[/hide]

1-1-1.jpg

Quest Cape Owner♥

~Sammii Angel / Xienica