Most annoying Drysteaks?

gorgoroth

Recently i started doing Slayer again. Before doing Slayer i camped at Abyssal Demons for most parts of the previous two months. Managed to get myself quite a few whips and it never really seemed that i was having a dry streak for longer than about 500 or 600 kills (maybe this was just because i wasnt paying attention). When i started Slayer again i seemed to be getting alot of Abyssal Demon tasks (which i didn't mind because i was really looking for some decent Crimsons dropping tasks). I was excited at the thought of getting a few Whips via Slayer, but so far after 6 Abyssal Demon tasks i am still on a dry streak. I'm sure we all hate Dry Streaks.

What are some of your worst dry streaks?

What are the dry streaks you get annoyed by the most?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Bandos dry streaks are the most annoying for me, because it's BORING and without something to show for your time there, it makes you kinda angry. Dry streaks at Armadyl/Saradomin aren't as bad since they're more fun IMO.

Bandos dry streaks are the most annoying for me, because it's BORING and without something to show for your time there, it makes you kinda angry. Dry streaks at Armadyl/Saradomin aren't as bad since they're more fun IMO.

Yeah i'd have to agree. Curretly about 250kills dry at Bandos (not even a shard). Bandos is most often crashed which can make it hard to hild onto a world. Deffinitly one of the most annoying.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

I went 11 abyssal demon tasks without a whip at some point, that really made me start to dislike the task. I'm currently at 7 boots ~2k spirit mages kills too, but I never had more than 2 tasks without boots.

Never really had any other dry streaks because I don't monster hunt. I just can't get myself to do that regularly without having at least close to perfect stats/items.

2dvjurb.png

I've wanted an Abyssal Head ever since I started Slayer, I've had about 27 whip drops and killed well over 15k demons and still no stuffable drop. That is the most annoying dry streak for me, and probably the longest.

I've wanted an Abyssal Head ever since I started Slayer, I've had about 27 whip drops and killed well over 15k demons and still no stuffable drop. That is the most annoying dry streak for me, and probably the longest.

Yeah i'm having trouble with whips but funny enough 5 kills after 85 Slayer i got an Abby Head -.-

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Clues and barrows would have to be the worst. This is because without good rewards they barely seem worth it, as stated above. Dry streaks slaying still get you tons of xp in combat and slayer, as well as slayer points, so it's not really counted.

Dk's and GWD are fun, and you dont always rely on drops. I've never done TD's however, and this could be an annoying dry streak I'm unaware of.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Barrows. 400+ chests, 5 items, all under 310k when I got them.

Clue scrolls. Probably 50 done, with only 1 being over 1m. All the rest, even if it was a rare item, was fairly worthless. (Sara coif, 200k at the time, etc. etc.)

PKING. Being BS'ed by BGS spec 12 times in a row, with highest hit being a 40 for redbar.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

All the Irons, Steels, and Blacks I killed... and no visage. :(

What a waste of my time. I should have been less optimistic - I would have had lots of extra time to train my stats.

a 14 task whip dry streak, with like 200 extra kills thrown in.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I went around 750 kc (bout 15 2-3 hour trio trips) without a drop at arma. Never had a dark bow after 1k+ beasts. Idc too bad about dry streaks tho, I once met a guy who'd missed 13 sigils at corp LS and never had one of his own, he didnt even use his lsp on anything other than corp either :/

ichigosig2da4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

54 Barrow Chests / nothing cept garbage and bolt racks.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I haven't had too many bad dry streaks, mostly due to the fact that I don't record my drops on a regular basis and therefore never know for sure just how long I have gone without a major drop. I think my worst is ~50 straight barrows runs with nothing better than a half key (and I'm not even sure about that) -- I got sick of barrowing for a while after that and then just mixed in one run a day while doing miscellaneous skills -- I broke the dry streak with Verac's Helm, which was worth ~2m at the time. That's the worst that I remember, though that might be due to my lack of serious boss hunting -- I usually just do a few trips to whatever every now and then, often solo, so I don't have many boss kills (I prefer the challenge to the profit in all honesty)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png