Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What did you do today?

• Please log in to reply
622 replies to this topic

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,009 posts

Was in my hometown for a wedding last week, and my lifting buddy was in town for it too so we lifted together for the first time in years. Was nice having my old spotter back. Maxed my bench for the first time since April 2012. Benched 205, it felt light, so I tried 215 since I knew I could bench 210 but wasn't sure about 215. Barely failed. So basically my max right now is 210 lbs @ 130 lbs bodyweight. Did 5x5 with 175 today. So close, yet so far away to getting double my bodyweight.

Kinda upsetting how much strength I lost after graduation-- was benching 200 @ 125 in april '12. Currently been lifting consistently again since november '14. Was at 5x5 with 115 back then so I guess that's about +60 lbs in ~7 months. I got back to my old level of strength in around february but my form was terrible so I lowered the weights again to readjust my form... it's pretty much a constant cycle of hitting a new record w/ terrible form, lowering the weights and working back up to the record w/ perfect form, then hitting a new record but with terrible form again and repeating over and over while strength improves very slowly.

77yLQy8.png

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Nice. my bench sucks. I'm doing 100lbs 5x5 right now

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Went for a 30 km bike ride before work. Surprisingly didn't kill me working an extra 8 hours of overtime working the graveyard shift.

j0xPu5R.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users