Why this year hasn't been so bad

DarkDude

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year definitely was a good one. One thing I wish they didn't do however, was update the scimitars. I liked them when they were big and bulky. Or they should have at least let you hold them the way they were before the update, instead of straight-up like a staff. But, all's well that ends well I suppose, everything worked out just fine. Kudos to JaGeX for another amazing year!

Edited by Sanitys_Requiem

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

"Randomly generated scenarios, where a new adventure is generated for you and your friends each time you go on it. Form an adventuring party and go on your own personal quest. "

Sounds like stealing creation to me.

How is that anything like Stealing Creation?!?

Also, that is NOT temple trekking as has been confirmed by Jagex.

Randomly Generated Scenarios - An area which is randomly generated everytime it is set foot onto. Stealing creation maps are randomly generated areas.

A new adventure - Stealing creation is rather thin on this part, but you can look at it as an "adventure" at venturing into the unknown sacred clay world.

You and your friends each time you go in it - Stealing creation is a multi player minigame.

The last sentance doesnt hit stealing creation though.

This year has certainly brang some extremely helpful updates :) There have been some ones that i've disliked personally but the majority of good ones makes up for it.

I'm still looking forward to the many updates Jagex will be bringing out this year especially the Prayer one i've heard so much about :thumbsup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Randomly Generated Scenarios. Been waiting for over 5 years and still waiting for those...

I believe they fobbed that off as being Temple Trekking (and its sister minigame).

Nope, that's not the case (it was confirmed a while back that it's not in the game yet)

Oh my god, I had already lost hope with this. I seriously hope this is coming!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses