RSC Trial-Period Over

Toad

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I get the chance to experience how Runescape was years ago. Just completed the tutorial and I have to say it took me FOREVER! Having to sleep on the bed because of fatigue was a riot, I kept looking in my inventory for a bed ( lol ) but the instructor does not give you one... ( ha, ha) they make you use the bed then they give you this sleeping bag to use. Cracks up laughing! B)

Of course someone just HAD to duel me and I was not even off tutorial island yet. (geesh ) "Sorry Richard " :D

2mybtqa.jpg

P.S. I did bury your bones next time you will learn not to mess with this girlie........ :twisted:

Was fun trying out RSC and it sure makes me appreciate my maxed out account even more. <3:

Ohh... and DarkDude98 sorry I never answered you back but on tutorial island you can not message other players until off the island. Yeah I tryed and failed.

queenvalerie.png

Wasn't loading for me.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Also, why in the world did Jagex give rsc the worst servers ever.

Good servers are an integral part of pking in rsc.

Oh wow. It's barely been out a few hours and PKers are already complaining? :ohnoes:

lol sure call it what you want to :P

I'm just stating, you gotta understand pking literally is dependent on good servers in rsc.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

Oh wow. It's barely been out a few hours and PKers are already complaining? :ohnoes:

I'm just stating, you gotta understand pking literally is dependent on good servers in rsc.

Speaking of PKing, is the so called 'old wildy' on RSC or what? I'm a noob at PKing and RSC so I don't know how the system used to work :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

So I log into RSC and see its been a WHILE since I last played, but I knew that already.

RSCback.jpg

My stats in RSC. Was never member so only f2p skills trained.

091111130544.png

This is my OLD bank picture. This was my bank after being hacked twice (First hacking by a RL friend for tons of Rune sets, Certs, and Rares. Second time by same RL friend for Yellow, 5 Santas, 2 Mask sets, and rune sets/certs i used for merching). Got back to this before rs2 then quit rs bc my comp couldnt run rs2.

rscbank2.jpg

Glad to be back! Now I have a side project for when I get bored on rs2!!!

peace,

Vann

P.S. if anyone would like to hit me up with a pickaxe over bronze and a hatchet I'd be eternally grateful!

Speaking of PKing, is the so called 'old wildy' on RSC or what? I'm a noob at PKing and RSC so I don't know how the system used to work :P

Yes the old wildy is in RSC. To clarify myself, you need good servers because of the nature of catching people after three rounds of combat, to engage combat again. If you have a bad server, you can't follow people correctly to "catch" them again. And to top that off, you also need good ping to the server itself to engage in catching.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

let me get this straight...jagex just made (togheter with few other things) the "old wildy", any member can play there and nothing against RWT? ahem.....

(maybe jagex planing on not letting join after 2 weeks, then ban all the RWT'ers that's already there...who knows)

anyways all pkers that wanted old wildy, once the lagginess of first days will go off YOU'LL HAVE YOUR OLD PKING WITH NO RWT'ING LIMITS

let's see how pkers can complain against that :lol:

want_a_box.png

Yes I still have my old stats! I always wondered what my stats were when the switch happened because I never took screenshots in my noob years. I just remember I got 67 str in beta. Oh the nostalgy!

[hide]rscpic.png[/hide]

Damn, my bank is wiped of course since I transfered it to rs2

let me get this straight...jagex just made (togheter with few other things) the "old wildy", any member can play there and nothing against RWT? ahem.....

(maybe jagex planing on not letting join after 2 weeks, then ban all the RWT'ers that's already there...who knows)

anyways all pkers that wanted old wildy, once the lagginess of first days will go off YOU'LL HAVE YOUR OLD PKING WITH NO RWT'ING LIMITS

let's see how pkers can complain against that :lol:

"amg [bleep]ex i wus on vaction nd imssd it, fu [bleep]ex i wwant to join!"

"wr are teh godswurds nd dclaws? we want void! 3 round cmbt stinks."

"why cant i range while sum1 melees me? itz not fair!@@@@"

I can imagine some things :wall:

I logged in to check it out. It's cool seeing what Runescape was like so many years ago. Although I'll probably just stick with the newest version of Runescape; I can really appreciate one click fishing and woodcutting now. :P

Following on from my recent dev blog about our ideas for RuneScape Classic, we are delighted to offer everyone the opportunity to try Classic for themselves! For two weeks starting from today, Classic is open for new sign-ups from RuneScape members only.

:|

Dr_Brinner.png

The transfer of items from RSC to RS have pretty much crippled me :( I would love to go back to RSC and try to finally complete Legends Quest, but I can't be bothered with the effort of regaining full rune and a dragonstone amulet :/ I'm sat at Seers bank with practically nothing in my bank except for full mith (my friend made it when we returned to it last year) and cooking gauntlets. Ah well.

Hehe, it's nice being classed as a 'Veteran' player though :)