Pixel daters

Maxingmck

Yes, it's not like your ever going to see anybody on Runescape making out or having to hear that gross wet, slurping sound. Just let them have their little RDA's and don't worry about it.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

yeah but srs people across the world who will never meet always dancing and like spamming ily babe annoys me :wall:

Well you'd hate me then. Despite being friends me and Serpy say it all the time as a joke. I've honestly never seen anyone go "OMG Get a room fgs" to us at all.

Popoto.~<3

Being in a relationship myself (we are dating in real life and she plays the game :thumbsup: that is what i call, a serious win) i can easily say if it was the case for you it would change your outlook.

To be honest, i have never had someone tell her or myself to go away or shut up. If you don't like them then Ignore List them until later.

And another thing. It is kind of like seeing someone kiss in a Shopping Center or holding hands. You wouldn't honestly say "GET A ROOM OR GO AWAY" would you? You just walk on by and ignore it.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

And another thing. It is kind of like seeing someone kiss in a Shopping Center or holding hands. You wouldn't honestly say "GET A ROOM OR GO AWAY" would you? You just walk on by and ignore it.

You probably would if they were grinding against the wall, kissing as if they were in the Olympics for "Tongue Strength Building" but on a 1% would that ever happen anyway.

Popoto.~<3

PIXEL DATING THREAD #20145

Is it seriously that big a problem? I remember when that was all the hype at Lumbridge in free worlds was to get a girlfriend who was likely a fat guy, get married, and be pissed when he/she stole everything you gave him/her and never replies back to you on friend chat.

Whatever, these are the children who think it's cool to have a GF and don't understand it's only cool to have a GF if she is really right there beside you, not halfway across the world in a basement probably full of freezers with dead children stuffed into said freezers.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg