POLL: RuneScape Classic

Cowman_133

Although I've been playing RS pretty much from the start, I wouldn't ever want to go back. It's just an extremely outdated version of the game. I don't know why I'd want worse graphics, less content and less handy features.

Cause 3 hitting is for winners!

My answer is I never lost access. Woop woop :thumbsup:

3 hitting isn't that great for someone who would just run if being pk'ed :P

You do know you can catch people right? That's why rsc pking owned so much.

Actually... I've read on forums that catching doesn't work right. I've even tried myself.

I read that Pid changes about every 30 seconds or so.

Also.. it's impossible to use items with NPCs.. you character will just walk around randomly.

Didn't lose my original access but it has inspired me to spend a bit of time on it here and there to slowly finish up Legends quest, that was my final goal of RSC that I never achieved. And it also stops my friends from dangling it above my head with all those years of them saying how much better than me they are for completing it when it was harder!

Yes I died 4 times on that, the demon kept draining my prayer, although it was over 6 years ago I remember losing 2 friends rune hatchets because you HAD to use a rune one *RAGE*

(I went hard route and had to fight demon 3 times wasn't fun lol)

You'll be in my prayers :mrgreen: :twisted:

Hope your prayers will still be sent to me in a years time! I knew I had a few levels to raise but errr, there's more levelling to do than I first anticipated :oops: and the joy of trying to get back full rune, dragonstone amulet and save up to buy a dragon longsword are also going to push that further back! >_<

Never lost my original access, but now all that happens is 500 noobs askin to "hook me up" and "amgz howd you get a dragon full helm!" (red mask) or "omg a santa give me something" or the old standby "how do i make money?"

so W1 till all the noobs realize they arnet getting free rares and leave.

Seriously... I'm all fine with helping someone who wants to play, and im not the only one, but waayyy too many beggers now.

lvl 52 merchant ftw <3 might get a higher level... just afk at axes and watch tv <3

150x150.png

I never lost my acc, but...

I'm done with RSC. Might only log in every now and then to help out friends or so, but I definitely won't do any training or solo pking there.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm