Should skilller worlds have a total level requirement?

Romy

1000 total level OR an exp requirement are a must in my opninon. And the total level requirement/exp requirement should be higher for members.

I agree.

Thinking about it some more, I think I have the best solution.

I think it should be an exp requirement (I'd say around 30M exp) spread on atleast 8 skills, while each has to have atleast 500K-2M exp.

I also think the member requirement should be around 70M exp spread on atleast 15-16 skills, while each has to have atleast 500K-2M exp.

Lastly, I believe the F2P world requirement should only count your F2P total level and exp (as in, only count HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Magic, Prayer, Runecrafting, Crafting, Mining, Smithing, Fishing, Firemaking, Woodcutting and Cooking.)

There is already not enough people on that world, why reduce it even more?

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life isn't fair. The worlds don't give a big enough advantage for the system to be changed. Either accept the system as it is, or don't use it.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'm thinking 2K total worlds.

Anyone with me?

Not me, that's far too high for an average/good sort of skiller/player to reach. Especially if they're F2P.

Not everyone has super high levels in everything.

That's why they are called skill total worlds. It gives you an incentive to train your levels, and separates high-levels from low-levels.

And, putting up this point again. The F2P skill world should only be limited to 100% F2Pers. That way, we can kick those freaking ex-members out.

Oh, and btw, to some guy who mentioned it is far easier to train after Dec 10: HECK NO. F2P training now is pretty much the same as before, save Runecrafting which the resting update affected it dramatically.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Anyone with me?

Not me, that's far too high for an average/good sort of skiller/player to reach. Especially if they're F2P.

Actualy, F2P'ers, even with the highest total level they could possibly reach, don't exceed 1500.

Former p2p easily have the lvs over 1500 but there is no point in arguing whether or not to count just f2p skills or an amount of experience. I said on a earlier post we barely have enough people on those world whether it be f2p or p2p skiller world. Unless these world become popular or there is a reason to login to one there is no point in making the requirements to enter them more strict.

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

Anyone with me?

Faulty reasoning, as the entire point of these worlds is to separate the high levels from the low levels. Unfortunately, the first incarnation has been extremely underwhelming, serving only to separate the low levels from the beginners.

EDIT:

Skipped a few pages of this thread because most of it is skiller-bashing which is ridiculous. Just because we choose to play a certain way means our voices can't be heard? Someone suggested a world for maxed combat stat players. I fail to see how this can be juged as a valid statement, yet if a skiller wants a world where his choice to not use combat can be recognised then they have multiple people harrassing them for "Whining" about how we crippled ourselves, we ourselves should deal with it.

But aside from that, i think the idea mentioned earlier about rank being a good way to judge is fantastic. I wholeheartedly support this.

By acknowledging that you limit yourself, you defeat your own argument. A player with 138 combat is probably well rounded. A player with 3 combat is not, by any means.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Anyone with me?

Faulty reasoning, as the entire point of these worlds is to separate the high levels from the low levels. Unfortunately, the first incarnation has been extremely underwhelming, serving only to separate the low levels from the beginners.

EDIT:

Skipped a few pages of this thread because most of it is skiller-bashing which is ridiculous. Just because we choose to play a certain way means our voices can't be heard? Someone suggested a world for maxed combat stat players. I fail to see how this can be juged as a valid statement, yet if a skiller wants a world where his choice to not use combat can be recognised then they have multiple people harrassing them for "Whining" about how we crippled ourselves, we ourselves should deal with it.

But aside from that, i think the idea mentioned earlier about rank being a good way to judge is fantastic. I wholeheartedly support this.

By acknowledging that you limit yourself, you defeat your own argument. A player with 138 combat is probably well rounded. A player with 3 combat is not, by any means.

I'm not going to argue whether or not that's true.

A level 138 is (on most cases...) will be well rounded indeed. However, a player with all skills not reaching the bare 45's can enter these worlds freely, while a skiller, and let's take that to the extreme, with 99 Runecrafting, Mining, Slayer (yes, that's possible, and has been achieved), Herblore, Construction and let's throw in Agility too, may not always.

The point (correct me if I'm wrong) of these worlds is to seperate those experienced in this game from those who aren't. Well, I doubt anyone with low-medicore skilles, barely touching the 45's is any more experienced than said skiller.

I completely support skill total worlds, as I can actually have my chat on in f2p now. I think that they'll update it later it maybe an xp total or various level totals.

I just thought of one more reason I like skill total worlds. It's not because I want to be separated from low level players because I don't, I actually like helping people. The reason is the second coming of bots(atleast I call it that).... merch cc auto typers created solely to spam the cc name. It seems to be becoming worse every day, I've been simply adding them on my ignore list when I see them in the grand exchange but unfortunately after only 3 days my ignore list is now full. Yes, there are accounts made for this although the majority of them are actual players but seem to be the more inexperienced ones that fall for the scam.