Tip.It's Caption Contest! With prizes from Jagex! CONTEST NOW OVER!

Tip.It is proud to present yet another contest with Official Jagex prizes! :thumbsup:

This time we'll be doing a Caption Contest, whoever can come up with the best caption for the image below (as voted for by members of staff) will win one of three prizes!

1st Place: Betrayal at Falador/Backpack/Runescape Cap + Custom Tip.It Forum Rank

2nd Place: Drawstring Bag/Runescape Cap/Mousemat

3rd Place: Drawstring Bag/Runescape Cap

The only prerequisite is, that you should only enter if you can provide a full shipping address or your parent's if you're under 18. This will be done via confidential PM with the winners. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE.

To enter, please send your entry into OfficialContest via PM with the following information:

[b]Forum name:[/b]

[b]Caption:[/b]

Anyway, here is the picture!

[hide=Image]

contestpicture.png

[/hide]

The forum rules apply to this contest and thus any inappropriate captions are not welcomed. You can be as creative as you like, can be commentary on the picture or perhaps dialogue between the characters, it's entirely up to you!

The Deadline for the contest is midnight GMT on Wednesday 25th November 2009, giving you a little over a week to enter! Only one entry allowed per user.

Feel free to ask any questions or discuss this content in this topic.

Best of luck! :D

1st post, Edit: (accidently forgot 2 read the big bold rules, ill pm now >.< )

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

OOOH i shall enter ill just have to think about it now +)

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

I made a grammar mistake in my caption, would this affect in any chance and would you correct it?

You can always edit your message once it has been sent. However grammar mistakes (unless they're huge and change the caption completely) shouldn't effect your entry.

Also, the winner of the competition will be getting a custom rank on the forums here!

Edit: Also, picture submissions are fine (with text edited into the picture) :thumbup:

The only prerequisite is, that you should only enter if you can provide a full shipping address or your parent's if you're under 18. This will be done via confidential PM with the winners. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE.

I would have expected address details to be sent via the official RuneScape inbox messages.

If tip.it makes the rs name of the winners known to Jagex, Jagex can get this information via the official

inbox (if this information is unknown for this player.)

Any other way would be suspect in my books (no offense to the tip.it crew)

I would have expected address details to be sent via the official RuneScape inbox messages.

If tip.it makes the rs name of the winners known to Jagex, Jagex can get this information via the official

Jagex sends the prizes out to us and we then send them out to the winners.

If you are not comfortable giving out your address then simply do not enter.

Jagex sends the prizes out to us and we then send them out to the winners.

If you are not comfortable giving out your address then simply do not enter.

Also, the prizes go to a certain admin and he will pm you. So any info remains confidential between you and said administrator.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Yeah, I'm a bit confused whether or not we send shipping info with our submission, which I didn't do. I can always edit it and send it back in. By the way, you might have mentioned it already... I'm kinda tired and not thinking clearly. Probably a bad idea to work on my submission :XD:

disturbeda.png

Yeah, I'm a bit confused whether or not we send shipping info with our submission, which I didn't do. I can always edit it and send it back in. By the way, you might have mentioned it already... I'm kinda tired and not thinking clearly. Probably a bad idea to work on my submission :XD:

You don't have to send in your shipping information with your submission, however it's not a 'bad' thing if you did.

You don't have to send in your shipping information with your submission, however it's not a 'bad' thing if you did.

Great, I was worried that I wouldn't get anything *if* i win since I didn't post my personal info, thanks for clearing this up!

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

Great, I was worried that I wouldn't get anything *if* i win since I didn't post my personal info, thanks for clearing this up!

Yeah thanks :)

disturbeda.png

Other countries residents can send a submission? :D

I live in Brazil ;]

(Anyways I've sent my submission already ;P)

securaglobin.png

My IGN: Securaglobin

Check out the BUYING, SELLING and LENDING sections of the forums, my offer are the ones with: - ] Item Name [ -

I'm buying iron ores, coals and nature runes!

I'm a cannonball supplier. - Prices among GE mid prices!

Check out nice equipment to borrow!

I'm an arrow supplier. - Depending on my disponibility! ;D

"No money, no funny, no honey"

E=mc² -> Economy is equals Money Circle Changing