Clan topic of the week

Dbzruler72

tellllllllllllll me about it.
Every Sunday, a controversial or hot topic would be created by a mod. The front page announcement included both the Tip.It Times and the Clan Topic of the Week. I did nearly all of them when I was a mod, which is why I think they stopped after I disappeared.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

tellllllllllllll me about it.
Every Sunday, a controversial or hot topic would be created by a mod. The front page announcement included both the Tip.It Times and the Clan Topic of the Week. I did nearly all of them when I was a mod, which is why I think they stopped after I disappeared.

Dbz for retired clan mod

pan.png

Those stopped being posted long before you were no longer a mod to be fair, but yeah. We do have hot topics included in the Clan Chronicle (several of the user made topics), but I see how it could be a good idea to run something weekly. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Those stopped being posted long before you were no longer a mod to be fair, but yeah. We do have hot topics included in the Clan Chronicle (several of the user made topics), but I see how it could be a good idea to run something weekly. :)
What I should have said was they stopped getting posted when I went inactive, which was long before I was no longer a mod :P

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg