Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

17th November 2009 - Potions, Spells and Runes

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

totalpwnage
[ Display Name History ]

totalpwnage

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,272 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Time
  • RSN2:You Received

I don't see why the modern magic spellbook even needed an update. Nobody asked for it.

Just cause you didn't doesn't mean others did. I personally think it makes mage training with combat a better alternative now... well after all the merching crap stops.
Normal magics still need an update for pvp so that people can actually pk with them, and thats to make entangle spells not be half the time :| 7.5 second entangles are dumb. The TB should still be the way it is though...
Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues
9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

First to no pray jad.

Zepheras
[ Display Name History ]

Zepheras

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 655 posts

I don't see why the modern magic spellbook even needed an update. Nobody asked for it.

Just cause you didn't doesn't mean others did. I personally think it makes mage training with combat a better alternative now... well after all the merching crap stops.
Normal magics still need an update for pvp so that people can actually pk with them, and thats to make entangle spells not be half the time :| 7.5 second entangles are dumb. The TB should still be the way it is though...

Why are there always cabbagey people around who think that an update no one asks for has no need to be added, even on tip.it? I don't think anyone asked for different weapon speed system either, and people were happy to swing their 2-handers around and use the old system. There wasn't even a forum for you to ask for anything.

Cabbage is the new adjective for me \:D/
Posted Image

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Tecmaster
[ Display Name History ]

Tecmaster

The Engineer

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:TecMaster532
Few Recent Updates that have not been posted yet and are not big enough to make a full topic about:

Hi everybody,

We've recently made a change to the way Fruit Bats work in the Duel Arena.

We don't want to see anybody wasting Summoning scrolls trying to get Papaya from their nocturnal buddy, so we thought we should tell you that Fruit Bats will only produce Pineapples whilst in the Duel Arena.

We will update this to work in a nicer manner in the future, as we don't want to break legitimate Summoning, but needed to make this a quick fix.

Cheers,

Mod Mark H

System Update...

This update will fix the problems that have been causing players to crash or temporarily disconnect when playing Soul Wars. This was occuring at the end of the game and should no longer happen.

This should be the last one of these this week.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused,

Mod Nexus.

Hey everyone,

Due to a number of the staff involved with preparing and writing the Recent Update FAQ being ill this week - it wasn't finished in time and subsequently didn't get posted. While there were some senior developers in, we wanted to make sure that the right people answered the questions for a clearer answer.

I'm sure that Emilee, when she returns on Monday, will be able to finalise the FAQ and *hopefully* get it posted early next week.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
Mod Timbo

lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users