Tip.It Forum Skin

1. The font is too small

2. The background could be a little lighter

3. The font is too small

4. The font is too small!!!

But it's still better than the previous one ;)

Really? I rather like this size of text O_O

I'm short-sighted and now I have to lean towards the screen to read the posts. :(:thumbdown:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely skin, I like it very much! Although the font size may be increased, as noticed by other posters. But good job! ^^

Findolfin || Total 2293 || Combat 138 - 126 || 313 Quest Points

~ Watch out, beasties. Findolfin is here to hunt you

xlbd4x.jpg

I are liking this. Very hot <3:

I hope the bold thing on topics with new posts can get fixed though, since I really found that to be useful.

Also there's a bit of a problem with the background colours for replying to a blog. The darker blue on the comments section doesn't reach the whole way. And it's too far to the side on the commenting thingy.

Screenshot-21_11_200916_14_03.png

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

1. The font is too small

2. The background could be a little lighter

3. The font is too small

4. The font is too small!!!

But it's still better than the previous one ;)

Really? I rather like this size of text O_O

I'm short-sighted and now I have to lean towards the screen to read the posts. :(:thumbdown:

Oooh okay.

Not good :( :thumbdown:

homerandfatov1.jpg

Please get alternate colors ASAP ugh

Agreed - I do not understand all the nerd love for white text on a dark background. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

There will always be MINOR technicalitites but... The way it looks makes me want to stay active.. It's more personal and I like it that way...

WildernessGuardSigmadebyFir.gif

Feel free to stop by our community for lots of new experiences, alot of new friendly faces and proffesional ingame experience.

Visit us at:

WG forums

WG Memberlist

I personally don't like blue, i usually use the deflection, but the links at the bottom are extremely useful. Please make it darker! And i don't seem to find any difference to the text size, and the boldface seems to work fine. so here are my opinions:

Size: :thumbup:

Fonts: :thumbup:

BG Color: :thumbdown: (make darker)

Text color: :thumbup:

Overall Usefulness: :thumbup:

Overall rating: 9/10

Overall rating put into smileys: :thumbsup: :D

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

I've no problem with it other than the "lean forward" someone mentioned earlier. And the font doesn't seem *really small*, perhaps just a *tad small* ... of course, the real problem is I'm not sure what I'm comparing it to. It's as big as one of the other sites I've got open in another Firefox tab, and bigger than the sites in the other two tabs. So, all in all, it can't be called "too small" compared to some other sites. And, yes, I've not done any "zooming".

So, nice work, TYVM, and keep up the quest for alternates. Maybe post some explanation how to select other styles? I've not looked, but I've run some forums before, all based in PHP, and usually a style isn't a hard thing to change from your own "preferences" page.

:thumbup:

Retired Player Moderator - Light Arcana General

Egbert_O_Foo.png

LOL, I suppose I should also mention, regarding the text size and "lean forward" issue ... I'm in my 40's and still don't use eye correction, so it's probably expected that it would seem that way to me.

Retired Player Moderator - Light Arcana General

Egbert_O_Foo.png

Nice skin :o

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

While, I think I might like Deflection a bit more atm, once I get used to this I think I'll like this the best :) I love the thing with the curling wood around the edges, it's just so funky. I like the colour scheme too, it's just getting used to things that I was accustomed to on Deflection. :)

I think the 'Signed in as...' would be better suited on the right, but then again that's just me being used to the deflection placement.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It's a wonderful skin, but when I view pages, the scrolling on it lags so badly it's unusable.

I'd use it if that weren't the case, but until then, I have to stick with Deflection. :(

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I really like it, however the white font on a dark background hurts the eyes. Also remember not everyone has the same light preferences, so if it doesn't hurt for you it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt for other peoples eyes. I would suggest to make the font a bit more blue-ish (doesn't have to be blue but more like gray-blue then it still is white but it is softer for the eyes).

Also I found a bug. If you are hovering your mouse above topic titles, some titles go up one pixel. I didn't see this at every sub-forum, but I saw this at http://forum.tip.it/forum/37-website-discussion/

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I like it apart from that fact the text jumps sizes whenever you open a thread or hit f5 (css issues?).

Love the bit at the bottom of the page though.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]