What video game has influenced your love of video games the most?

Delmark19

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. Halo: CE for the PC. I was a god in multiplayer. At one point I got so good I would so several games in a row getting most kills. And not to brag, but I think I was the best sticker in that game. :P I never missed sticking an enemy with a plasma nade.

That game basically made me interested in multiplayer videogames. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Torok i believe its spelled, on my N64. I played it for 14 hours straight one day, from under my bed. i thought the dinosaurs were gonna get meh.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Torok i believe its spelled, on my N64. I played it for 14 hours straight one day, from under my bed. i thought the dinosaurs were gonna get meh.

It's spelled Turok, to be correct.

I couldn't say which game influenced my game habits the most, but the closest you'd get to it is some of the SNES games like LoZ:LttP or Super Mario RPG. Also up there was Starfox 64, I don't know how many times I've beaten that game.

Oh, and Duke 3D. I was 4 when it came out =D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Starting way back when I was a munchkin, Mario Party 3. Then came along Paper Mario, Kirby, Pokemon...All of the older games.

Probably:

Pokemon Red Version (GBC)

007 Goldeneye (N64)

Super Smash Brothers (N64)

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

Different games got me into different areas of gaming.

Super Mario Bros. 3 got me into gaming in general (First game I played, I think). NHL 93 (I think, maybe 94) got me into sports games. Goldeneye for shooters. Diablo and Warcraft for online gaming, followed by RS. Pokemon yellow was the first Pokemon I played, but blue made me continue.