How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

Personally myself I tend to look a bit skaterish. Never ever wear shorts in public, cept if its burning hot.

Flannels, slightly skinny jeans, earflap beanies, etc (:

Picture: 2vn0v42.jpg

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plaid flannel shirt with a novel tee t-shirt and blue jeans with a usanka.

Im rather boring.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think Pac Sun is happy to have you as their customer.

Flannel = American Eagle

Jeans = Jcpenny/Ross

Shirts = Zumiez/Jcpenny

Earflap Beanie = walmart LOL.

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

I think Pac Sun is happy to have you as their customer.

Flannel = American Eagle

Jeans = Jcpenny/Ross

Shirts = Zumiez/Jcpenny

Earflap Beanie = walmart LOL.

Alright. It's just that that's the exact kind of stuff Pac Sun sells. There's nothing wrong with Pac Sun though, that's where I get most of my clothes.

I mostly just wear t-shirts, I like Element's the most, but I'll go with whatever I like. I have a couple longsleeve shirts like this. For jeans I have pairs of slims, skinnies, and skinniests. I have a couple sweatshirts from Aeropostale, navy blue and white, that I wear a lot. Oh, and I just got this winter coat. It's awesome.

I wear nothing.

.....In the shower. Usually a plain T-shirt + Jeans or 3/4 Denim Shorts as, despite having them since birth, highly uncomfortable with my scars on my knee caps and around that area. And why all the Flannel shirts lately!!?

Popoto.~<3

School:

Khakis/shorts + polo + undershirt

or

Khakis + button-down + undershirt (and possibly sports coat and tie)

Outside of school:

Khakis/khaki shorts + plain Ts

Not too into the brand names or the cultural fashion types.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Umm just comfortable clothes I suppose :P Jeans or sweat pants with some sort of shirt? :XD: I don't know how I can be more specific. I like Urban Outfitters a lot if that helps.. D: Most of my clothes are yeaaaarsss old! I like never go shopping.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I wear random [cabbage] I buy at goodwill. Usually old, nice suits, odd hats, and anything else I can wear just because [bleep] the people who think it's wierd. And I like the attention.

But, usually, a suit. I also have lots of old hats. I'm trying my damnedest to find a good pair of suspenders, though, because I just got a newsboy cap and I really want to look like an Irish dockworker.

Although when I'm working, usually a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt. Also, my work hat that I've had for years. I've torn and sweated through parts of it, but it's held together for quite a while.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I wear random [cabbage] I buy at goodwill. Usually old, nice suits, odd hats, and anything else I can wear just because [bleep] the people who think it's wierd. And I like the attention.

But, usually, a suit. I also have lots of old hats. I'm trying my damnedest to find a good pair of suspenders, though, because I just got a newsboy cap and I really want to look like an Irish dockworker.

Although when I'm working, usually a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt. Also, my work hat that I've had for years. I've torn and sweated through parts of it, but it's held together for quite a while.

I have a pair of rainbow suspenders. :]

I tend to wear button-up shirts with t-shirts quite a bit. Although now that it's almost winter, thicker cardigans with either a button-up shirt or just a t-shirt underneath works quite well. And then either chinos or jeans, not skinnies but slim.

I like Esprit, Topshop, Brothers and Carlings.

2009rb9.jpg

Apparently I wear lots of red shirts. Just one, actually, which coincidentally I'm wearing right now but that's only because it's been relegated to the duty of pajama shirt since my actual pajama shirt smells like burning PVC glue for reasons I don't care to disclose. My wardrobe-as I post every time this thread comes up-is usually just jeans and a solid colored T-shirt; long sleeved when it gets cold, short sleeved in the heat. I mean, I can right now name every piece of clothing I have. Oh, and 1 band shirt, that's my only shirt with a design/words.

I do have one luxury item of clothing, though, and that is my coat. Real leather, you see. I wear that thing everywhere I go from September till around March. It's not only that is looks incredibly dashing-I never zip it, adding to the awesome-but it has so many pockets. I keep everything in there; wallet, keys, cell phone, important papers, a pen or two, spare change, lighter, receipts, you name it. My Utility Coat, so to speak. And I always wear it with this camo baseball cap of mine, I look [bleep]in' amazing. That's my fashion dream team right there, man, and I'd be a little ashamed if it weren't so damned useful as well.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Let me see....

Random t-shirts ranging from Element to Wal-mart and cheaper ones.

Hoodie, from a Hard Rock Cafe one to a Nike one.

Dark Jeans, but sometimes I wear blue, and I have to wear tan shorts in the summer.

Nike Basketball shoes.

I'll stop there, I won't say what underwear I wear ;) .

Oh, and a Raptors toque or cap at all times.

22031_s.gif

Apparently I wear lots of red shirts.

heehee.

I wear tight skinny jeans, I own a pair or two of shorts, that I never wear, even in the heat, except for when I was in the bahamas, that was just [bleep]ing brutal. I swear too much. uhm. I wear skinny jeans and band tees, and I own a sweatershirt that's plain black, a black one with a dead birdy on it, and I ordered a whitechapel sweatershirt that I'm getting on wednesday. I don't have many clothes, I think I'll list them all out on here sometime. I dress like a little emo kid I guess. stupid emo kids.

jeans w/o rips/holes, a funny tshirt, hi-top chucks, and if its chilly a hoodie. not really a hoodie fan tho.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Why are people proud to be devoid of fashion sense? Or are they simply trying to cope by saying its no big deal? I'm not talking about people who literally don't care, but some people act like they want everyone in the world to nkow they have no fashion sense, and are proud of it.

I usually wear dark blue jeans, Old Navy is my favorite, I try to stray away from wal-mart shirts, or graphic tees, as those are tacky 9\10. I got some v necks, and a lot of polos, although I do have a lot of busted tees. Those don't count as graphic tees :XD: I also got 2 manson shirts I wear frequently. But I generally am pretty preppy.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge