How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

Yeah, I never wear ties but I still figured it out when I was like 12 because I thought it would be worth knowing. Surprising how many guys can't though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really like tortoise shell glasses, though. Just my two cents. They can look great, but I just don't like them for some reason.

I feel they look better when you have brown hair. But no, I don't think it looks hipsterish, at all.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I've never really like tortoise shell glasses, though. Just my two cents. They can look great, but I just don't like them for some reason.

I feel they look better when you have brown hair. But no, I don't think it looks hipsterish, at all.

Are you too turtley for the turtle club? Turtle turtle.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I can never get the dimple when I do a windsor or half-windsor. I tend to stick with either the four-in-hand (think that's the most common, actually, it's so easy) or Persian, a massive square knot.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I can never get the dimple when I do a windsor or half-windsor. I tend to stick with either the four-in-hand (think that's the most common, actually, it's so easy) or Persian, a massive square knot.

I don't really like square knots for some reason. I much prefer the more triangular knots.

It's hard to get right, and I only wear one with something really simple - black suit, white shirt, solid tie (red or blue generally). Four-in-hands are generally great for me, since by the end of the day I've turned my suit into something more casual and fun than I started out with - typical unbuttonings, messing up my hair a little bit, et cetera. The usual.

I also thought the dress vest/tie/jeans combo was pretty rare, but the main dude on Glee apparently owns nothing but that. Ah well, it still looks good on me.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream