Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How do YOU dress?

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

Kiriyama
[ Display Name History ]

Kiriyama

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,073 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kiriyama
http://www.attitudec...wayman-Coat.htm

That, with some sort of T-Shirt, usually Crow Spirit ( http://www.blackrose...p?leaf=dt181600 ) or Zombie Night ( http://www.blackrose...p?leaf=dw176700 )

And a pair of Demonia Rocky 10's (can't be bothered hunting for a good picture)

Pictures always help, right? Looking to get a couple pair of somewhat baggy trousers too.

EDIT: People at college were surprised when I didn't come in with a bigger pair of boots, I would have but I couldn't find any under £100 (the Demonias cost £80)

And I'm thinking of trying a black shirt with them, just to see how it looks.
Posted Image
Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Myweponsg00d
[ Display Name History ]

Myweponsg00d

The Pittsburgh Pirate

• Members
  • 2,741 posts

http://www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_20733-64-1718_Necessary-Evil---Highwayman-Coat.htm

That, with some sort of T-Shirt, usually Crow Spirit ( http://www.blackrose...p?leaf=dt181600 ) or Zombie Night ( http://www.blackrose...p?leaf=dw176700 )

And a pair of Demonia Rocky 10's (can't be bothered hunting for a good picture)

Pictures always help, right? Looking to get a couple pair of somewhat baggy trousers too.

EDIT: People at college were surprised when I didn't come in with a bigger pair of boots, I would have but I couldn't find any under £100 (the Demonias cost £80)

And I'm thinking of trying a black shirt with them, just to see how it looks.

So do you dress like that because you have father issues or because you just like to pretend that you are a vampire?
Posted Image
Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Kiriyama
[ Display Name History ]

Kiriyama

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,073 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kiriyama
Meh, believe what you want, but for the hell of it..

Firstly, I have a good relationship with my father.

Secondly, whilst I have in interest in vampires, that purely comes from my interest in horror/slasher films, in no way do I believe I am a vampire, funny you say that though, it's a running joke in my class at college, and if I want to argue technicalities, since I go out in daylight, it'd actually be a dhampir you're wanting to accuse me of believing I am.

Frankly, I just like that style of clothing, there's no real reason behind it.
Posted Image
Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Myweponsg00d
[ Display Name History ]

Myweponsg00d

The Pittsburgh Pirate

• Members
  • 2,741 posts

Meh, believe what you want, but for the hell of it..

Firstly, I have a good relationship with my father.

Secondly, whilst I have in interest in vampires, that purely comes from my interest in horror/slasher films, in no way do I believe I am a vampire, funny you say that though, it's a running joke in my class at college, and if I want to argue technicalities, since I go out in daylight, it'd actually be a dhampir you're wanting to accuse me of believing I am.

Frankly, I just like that style of clothing, there's no real reason behind it.

Mad respect to you for answering.
Posted Image
Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Lenticular_J
[ Display Name History ]

Lenticular_J

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,284 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I don't see the appeal in the whole gothic, black and metal thing. But kudos to you for making it your own and actually having a style. I can definitely respect that, no matter how I don't understand it.
MATT DAMON AND MONEY.
catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Myweponsg00d
[ Display Name History ]

Myweponsg00d

The Pittsburgh Pirate

• Members
  • 2,741 posts

I don't see the appeal in the whole gothic, black and metal thing. But kudos to you for making it your own and actually having a style. I can definitely respect that, no matter how I don't understand it.

I agree. I think its [developmentally delayed]ed when people wear any type of clothing with the intention of associating oneself with a group. Most people I've met who dress like that are just sheep following a gothic/vampire/whatever movement for who knows what reason. They think they are tough, violent, or scary, but usually end up being scrawny pale kids. I also feel the same way about things like gang clothing (i.e. wearing tons of red cause B's up and C's down, dawg)

I saw a video of a Dragonforce concert one time, and this one kid was actually so pathetic that when he put his arm up to throw up the devil horns (or whatever that hand gesture is called) he kept it up there for a few seconds and then had to actually brace his arm with his other arm because he wasnt even strong enough to hold up his own appendage. Nothing says hardcore like being unable to even hold your hand in the air. :rolleyes:

But I guess if you just like the way it looks, I cant really argue with that.
Posted Image

deloriagod
[ Display Name History ]

deloriagod

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,751 posts
Jeans and a t-shirt. I'm not so picky about where my shifts come from though most of my shirts are from Aeropostale and American Eagle. I like Aero jeans. Something about them just feels better than Levis and such. And most of my clothes have stains of some sort on them. Mostly from working on the car, but that happens.

Orpheus
[ Display Name History ]

Orpheus

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,783 posts
Generally, I just wear whatever. Either some Khaki cargo shorts during the warmer months or some jeans during the colder months or when I have work to do.

I also wear decent T-shirts(like this one: http://www.shopecko....2846009.3033354 ) during the summer, or some longer-sleeved shirts during the winter.

Oh, also, I wear a fedora when I want to feel AWESOME :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

RunescapePins
[ Display Name History ]

RunescapePins

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
New Era Hat, Fred Perry Polo Shirts, Cardigans, Jeans, Fred Perry Plimsoles...
[mod removal]

Omar
[ Display Name History ]

Omar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,722 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I have decided that someday I would wear, top to bottom:

Tortoise shell, brown lens Wayfarers
White neckerchief (optional)
Single-breasted navy blazer with gold buttons
T-shirt (Scoop/crew neck, 2-inch wide horizontal stripes alternating white and blue)
Cognac belt
White skinny jeans/chinos
Cognac Derby shoes.

I felt I had to announce that.
Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can
Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?
Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?
Camera guy: still laughing
Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy
Camera guy: runs away still laughing
Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down
Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!
Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Lenticular_J
[ Display Name History ]

Lenticular_J

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,284 posts
That's pretty cool, although completely hipster. You'll have to do it quick while the hipster movement is still alive. Although all those things are cool if you make them a little bit different.

I've never really like tortoise shell glasses, though. Just my two cents. They can look great, but I just don't like them for some reason.

Also, question: How many of you guys out there can tie your own tie? People seem so amazed that I can do it myself, that it isn't a clip-on or something. Wtf? We're in high school; you should be able to tie a damn tie - and, preferably, tie it right.
MATT DAMON AND MONEY.

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
Yeah, I never wear ties but I still figured it out when I was like 12 because I thought it would be worth knowing. Surprising how many guys can't though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Omar
[ Display Name History ]

Omar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

I've never really like tortoise shell glasses, though. Just my two cents. They can look great, but I just don't like them for some reason.

I feel they look better when you have brown hair. But no, I don't think it looks hipsterish, at all.
Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can
Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?
Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?
Camera guy: still laughing
Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy
Camera guy: runs away still laughing
Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down
Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!
Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
I don't know how to tie a tie. :unsure: I've only ever had to wear one like 2 times though.

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films

I feel they look better when you have brown hair. But no, I don't think it looks hipsterish, at all.

Are you too turtley for the turtle club? Turtle turtle.
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Lenticular_J
[ Display Name History ]

Lenticular_J

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,284 posts
I can never get the dimple when I do a windsor or half-windsor. I tend to stick with either the four-in-hand (think that's the most common, actually, it's so easy) or Persian, a massive square knot.
MATT DAMON AND MONEY.

i_love_burritos
[ Display Name History ]

i_love_burritos

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,668 posts

I can never get the dimple when I do a windsor or half-windsor. I tend to stick with either the four-in-hand (think that's the most common, actually, it's so easy) or Persian, a massive square knot.

I don't really like square knots for some reason. I much prefer the more triangular knots.

Lenticular_J
[ Display Name History ]

Lenticular_J

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,284 posts
It's hard to get right, and I only wear one with something really simple - black suit, white shirt, solid tie (red or blue generally). Four-in-hands are generally great for me, since by the end of the day I've turned my suit into something more casual and fun than I started out with - typical unbuttonings, messing up my hair a little bit, et cetera. The usual.

I also thought the dress vest/tie/jeans combo was pretty rare, but the main dude on Glee apparently owns nothing but that. Ah well, it still looks good on me.
MATT DAMON AND MONEY.

Necrobean
[ Display Name History ]

Necrobean

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 708 posts
Very colourfull, goahippie-ish

:thumbup:
;>

Intriguing
[ Display Name History ]

Intriguing

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,438 posts
  • RSN:Intriguing
I'm kind of poor right now, so I've started getting most of my clothes from op shops. Bought a red corduroy shirt the other day. It's kind of amazing. :)
Cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users