Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How do YOU dress?

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

Lenin64
[ Display Name History ]

Lenin64

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,249 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Apparently I wear lots of red shirts. Just one, actually, which coincidentally I'm wearing right now but that's only because it's been relegated to the duty of pajama shirt since my actual pajama shirt smells like burning PVC glue for reasons I don't care to disclose. My wardrobe-as I post every time this thread comes up-is usually just jeans and a solid colored T-shirt; long sleeved when it gets cold, short sleeved in the heat. I mean, I can right now name every piece of clothing I have. Oh, and 1 band shirt, that's my only shirt with a design/words.

I do have one luxury item of clothing, though, and that is my coat. Real leather, you see. I wear that thing everywhere I go from September till around March. It's not only that is looks incredibly dashing-I never zip it, adding to the awesome-but it has so many pockets. I keep everything in there; wallet, keys, cell phone, important papers, a pen or two, spare change, lighter, receipts, you name it. My Utility Coat, so to speak. And I always wear it with this camo baseball cap of mine, I look [bleep]in' amazing. That's my fashion dream team right there, man, and I'd be a little ashamed if it weren't so damned useful as well.
Posted Image
Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Posted Image

decebal
[ Display Name History ]

decebal

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Decebalus6
Let me see....

Random t-shirts ranging from Element to Wal-mart and cheaper ones.

Hoodie, from a Hard Rock Cafe one to a Nike one.

Dark Jeans, but sometimes I wear blue, and I have to wear tan shorts in the summer.

Nike Basketball shoes.

I'll stop there, I won't say what underwear I wear ;) .

Oh, and a Raptors toque or cap at all times.

Posted Image

deathdrow
[ Display Name History ]

deathdrow

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,327 posts
  • RSN:deathdrow666

Apparently I wear lots of red shirts.

heehee.
I wear tight skinny jeans, I own a pair or two of shorts, that I never wear, even in the heat, except for when I was in the bahamas, that was just [bleep]ing brutal. I swear too much. uhm. I wear skinny jeans and band tees, and I own a sweatershirt that's plain black, a black one with a dead birdy on it, and I ordered a whitechapel sweatershirt that I'm getting on wednesday. I don't have many clothes, I think I'll list them all out on here sometime. I dress like a little emo kid I guess. stupid emo kids.

Gilformen
[ Display Name History ]

Gilformen

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 848 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Vilya
  • RSN '07:Vilya
  • Clan:nah
jeans w/o rips/holes, a funny tshirt, hi-top chucks, and if its chilly a hoodie. not really a hoodie fan tho.

Posted Image
32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming
14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
  • RSN:Saru Inc
  • RSN2:Saruman44
  • RSN '07:Thengel55
  • Clan:SODB
Why are people proud to be devoid of fashion sense? Or are they simply trying to cope by saying its no big deal? I'm not talking about people who literally don't care, but some people act like they want everyone in the world to nkow they have no fashion sense, and are proud of it.

I usually wear dark blue jeans, Old Navy is my favorite, I try to stray away from wal-mart shirts, or graphic tees, as those are tacky 9\10. I got some v necks, and a lot of polos, although I do have a lot of busted tees. Those don't count as graphic tees :XD: I also got 2 manson shirts I wear frequently. But I generally am pretty preppy.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Levon_
[ Display Name History ]

Levon_

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • RSN:Levon
  • RSN2:Dang 5 def
Jeans shirt hoodie toque

Yeah pretty simple but it works.
Posted Image

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,848 posts
  • RSN '07:Derplander
For reasons beyond my understanding (@Saru btw), My friends keep caling me a fashon guru, just because I seem to be very good with picking colours, styles and sizes. I think its just the Artist/Photography side of me has simply rubbed off into my mind of clothing. O.o

Popoto.~<3

Sam
[ Display Name History ]

Sam

we are the music makers

• Members
  • 9,508 posts
T-shirt, some jeans/skinny jeans and a beanie, most of the time. Normally got a pair of Nike SB shoes on too.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

m0nkeym0j030
[ Display Name History ]

m0nkeym0j030

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 174 posts
Mm, forgot too add, Nike 6.0 Air Mogans, their fuzzy :D

I like my shoes to stand out, I dont want it to be like anyone elses like Vans. I got some Vans Half Cabs, only fer skating though. I think they look stupid, but its a good skate shoe :P

At home I just wear some Bball shorts and a random tee.
(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
I like my vans:( course I wear a size 15 vans l0l had to order on line. cursed big feet

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

i_love_burritos
[ Display Name History ]

i_love_burritos

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,668 posts
Whatevers' in my wardrobe.

Shirt, shorts, pants. Usually stripey.

What the hell else do you people want. I dont get people's fascination with looking super hip/ trendy/ cool/ part of the "in" crowd.

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts

Whatevers' in my wardrobe.

Shirt, shorts, pants. Usually stripey.

What the hell else do you people want. I dont get people's fascination with looking super hip/ trendy/ cool/ part of the "in" crowd.

Being part of the "in" crowd and being dressed well are on two completely different levels. You can be well dressed in plain clothes, is it a necessity? No. But, dressing well may impress people, and when you dress well, you feel better about yourself. (This doesn't apply to me... But I've heard it works for some people.)

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Bernkastel
I generally wear an assortment of short sleeved t-shirts. I have a lot with general sort of patterns, splashy funky bits of colour ect, but I also own about 7 identical t-shirts that are all just different colours... £1.50 each from Primark... ftw <3: I then just wear jeans... again, cheap ones. I don't have anything branded except the Nike trainers I got last Christmas. I do have a few special t-shirts though, ones I've bought from the internet or are just special - like my DDR:UK, CHERUB and Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged t-shirts. Which all seem to be black for some reason... :blink:

Posted Image
I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit

Why are people proud to be devoid of fashion sense? Or are they simply trying to cope by saying its no big deal? I'm not talking about people who literally don't care, but some people act like they want everyone in the world to nkow they have no fashion sense, and are proud of it.

I usually wear dark blue jeans, Old Navy is my favorite, I try to stray away from wal-mart shirts, or graphic tees, as those are tacky 9\10. I got some v necks, and a lot of polos, although I do have a lot of busted tees. Those don't count as graphic tees :XD: I also got 2 manson shirts I wear frequently. But I generally am pretty preppy.

That would require shopping and cash, the former I hate, the latter I do not have.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Jernlov
[ Display Name History ]

Jernlov

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,171 posts
I dress in a way that makes me impossible to pigeonhole into a subculture.

JoeDaStudd
[ Display Name History ]

JoeDaStudd

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,464 posts
  • RSN:joe da studd
Blue or black (well they was black when I got them kinda greyie now) jeans and T shirt (mostly black random bands or stuff on them)
Hoodie or hooded jacket if its cold and a beanie too.
Normally wear a black leather jacket (I fell in love with them when I was about 16 and buy a new one when ever the sales are on or a find one I must have) if its raining or cold as well.

I dress for comfort and warm far more then looks, I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere so it gets cold and wet all the time (minus 15 isn't uncommon in winter with 30+ mph winds).
Drops
Stats

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

That would require shopping and cash, the former I hate, the latter I do not have.

Haha, yep. Unless I'm doing something important like a job interview (or an actual job) I'm not going to bother with more than a standard T-Shirt/Jeans. Most people don't really care to dress for success in college unless you have to ;p.

To answer though, generally just a T-Shirt and jeans, and some "skater" kind of shoes. A lot of my shirts are back from a few years ago when I skated and I've just not had the want to spend money on a whole bunch of new clothes. I wear a hoodie as well if it's cold out, which generally people will see me in a lot because I really only wear the one hoodie no matter if it is 45 degrees or 10 degrees outside.

lizzywizzy666
[ Display Name History ]

lizzywizzy666

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • RSN:lizzy_wizzy
  • RSN2:srgd2030
I am usually in my uniform to be honest, so navy blue boot cut formal trousers, blue shirt/t-shirt and a blue fleece jacket.

When I am not at work I am wearing my pyjamas, or just jeans and t-shirts and a hoodie.

Usually like that, except the blue hoodie has been swapped with a black slipknot hoodie and a black download '09 hoodie.

Adam007
[ Display Name History ]

Adam007

Accomplished Vuvuzelist

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
Usually jeans with a polo, button up, hoodie, or track jacket. In the summer usually shorts and a T-shirt but I love the fall/winter because you can layer things. I usually get stuff from American Eagle, Aeropostale, and the Gap/Old Navy as well as TJ Maxx stuff since they're cheap, but occasionally wear J Crew, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Penguin, Abercrombie and Fitch, Express, and Banana Republic. I do have a rule of not paying over $20 for an article of clothing, and I've managed to do that with all of those brands save a few rare exceptions.

@Saruman44: Agreed. It must be because of college, but ever since then I've switched from the "I don't care, whatever's comforatable" mentality which is basically an excuse for not expressing yourself. In highschool I would just wear loose jeans with a baggy hoodie every day, but now I really try to dress form fitting with a prep inspired look. Once you realize clothing is more than a device to keep you warm and socially acceptable looking to go outside with, you can really have fun with it.

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts
Jeans and band T's. I really don't care about clothes. I do like putting on fresh pairs of socks though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users