How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

Jeans shirt hoodie toque

Yeah pretty simple but it works.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For reasons beyond my understanding (@Saru btw), My friends keep caling me a fashon guru, just because I seem to be very good with picking colours, styles and sizes. I think its just the Artist/Photography side of me has simply rubbed off into my mind of clothing. O.o

Popoto.~<3

Mm, forgot too add, Nike 6.0 Air Mogans, their fuzzy :D

I like my shoes to stand out, I dont want it to be like anyone elses like Vans. I got some Vans Half Cabs, only fer skating though. I think they look stupid, but its a good skate shoe :P

At home I just wear some Bball shorts and a random tee.

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

I like my vans:( course I wear a size 15 vans l0l had to order on line. cursed big feet

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Whatevers' in my wardrobe.

Shirt, shorts, pants. Usually stripey.

What the hell else do you people want. I dont get people's fascination with looking super hip/ trendy/ cool/ part of the "in" crowd.

Being part of the "in" crowd and being dressed well are on two completely different levels. You can be well dressed in plain clothes, is it a necessity? No. But, dressing well may impress people, and when you dress well, you feel better about yourself. (This doesn't apply to me... But I've heard it works for some people.)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I generally wear an assortment of short sleeved t-shirts. I have a lot with general sort of patterns, splashy funky bits of colour ect, but I also own about 7 identical t-shirts that are all just different colours... £1.50 each from Primark... ftw <3: I then just wear jeans... again, cheap ones. I don't have anything branded except the Nike trainers I got last Christmas. I do have a few special t-shirts though, ones I've bought from the internet or are just special - like my DDR:UK, CHERUB and Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged t-shirts. Which all seem to be black for some reason... :blink:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Why are people proud to be devoid of fashion sense? Or are they simply trying to cope by saying its no big deal? I'm not talking about people who literally don't care, but some people act like they want everyone in the world to nkow they have no fashion sense, and are proud of it.

I usually wear dark blue jeans, Old Navy is my favorite, I try to stray away from wal-mart shirts, or graphic tees, as those are tacky 9\10. I got some v necks, and a lot of polos, although I do have a lot of busted tees. Those don't count as graphic tees :XD: I also got 2 manson shirts I wear frequently. But I generally am pretty preppy.

That would require shopping and cash, the former I hate, the latter I do not have.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Blue or black (well they was black when I got them kinda greyie now) jeans and T shirt (mostly black random bands or stuff on them)

Hoodie or hooded jacket if its cold and a beanie too.

Normally wear a black leather jacket (I fell in love with them when I was about 16 and buy a new one when ever the sales are on or a find one I must have) if its raining or cold as well.

I dress for comfort and warm far more then looks, I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere so it gets cold and wet all the time (minus 15 isn't uncommon in winter with 30+ mph winds).

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Why are people proud to be devoid of fashion sense? Or are they simply trying to cope by saying its no big deal? I'm not talking about people who literally don't care, but some people act like they want everyone in the world to nkow they have no fashion sense, and are proud of it.

I usually wear dark blue jeans, Old Navy is my favorite, I try to stray away from wal-mart shirts, or graphic tees, as those are tacky 9\10. I got some v necks, and a lot of polos, although I do have a lot of busted tees. Those don't count as graphic tees :XD: I also got 2 manson shirts I wear frequently. But I generally am pretty preppy.

That would require shopping and cash, the former I hate, the latter I do not have.

Haha, yep. Unless I'm doing something important like a job interview (or an actual job) I'm not going to bother with more than a standard T-Shirt/Jeans. Most people don't really care to dress for success in college unless you have to ;p.

To answer though, generally just a T-Shirt and jeans, and some "skater" kind of shoes. A lot of my shirts are back from a few years ago when I skated and I've just not had the want to spend money on a whole bunch of new clothes. I wear a hoodie as well if it's cold out, which generally people will see me in a lot because I really only wear the one hoodie no matter if it is 45 degrees or 10 degrees outside.

I am usually in my uniform to be honest, so navy blue boot cut formal trousers, blue shirt/t-shirt and a blue fleece jacket.

When I am not at work I am wearing my pyjamas, or just jeans and t-shirts and a hoodie.

[hide]

Yeah I am more than aware I am fat :) I have lost like 10 lbs since then, so it is slowly being sorted.

meejohnarm.jpg[/hide]

Usually like that, except the blue hoodie has been swapped with a black slipknot hoodie and a black download '09 hoodie.

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

Usually jeans with a polo, button up, hoodie, or track jacket. In the summer usually shorts and a T-shirt but I love the fall/winter because you can layer things. I usually get stuff from American Eagle, Aeropostale, and the Gap/Old Navy as well as TJ Maxx stuff since they're cheap, but occasionally wear J Crew, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Penguin, Abercrombie and Fitch, Express, and Banana Republic. I do have a rule of not paying over $20 for an article of clothing, and I've managed to do that with all of those brands save a few rare exceptions.

@Saruman44: Agreed. It must be because of college, but ever since then I've switched from the "I don't care, whatever's comforatable" mentality which is basically an excuse for not expressing yourself. In highschool I would just wear loose jeans with a baggy hoodie every day, but now I really try to dress form fitting with a prep inspired look. Once you realize clothing is more than a device to keep you warm and socially acceptable looking to go outside with, you can really have fun with it.

For the most part I usually wear an american apparel basic tee with shorts. When it gets colder out I wear jeans. Casually I will wear levis but if I am going out or knowingly going go to spend a fair amount of my day out I'll wear my designer jeans because they're nicer and amazingly more comfortable to wear. I also wear grey Van old skools all the time and rarely I'll throw on my white sambas.

tFtfA.jpg

The skinniest clothes possible (excluding spandex ect :S *shudder*)

I like how thin i am, so i decide to show it off.

Size XS t-shirts usually

Skinny jeans

Converse or heeled leather boots (not huge boots)

and a skinny longcoat seen as it's winter

and i generally straighten my hair.

and i usually wear black and purple in the winter.

homerandfatov1.jpg

I can't really explain what I wear, just normal gear?

Styled jeans. Usually a T shirt with a jumper-type thing over the top, and in the overly cold a jacket over the top of that.

Oh and I rarely leave my flat without my hat on.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm less proud that I don't sport fashion than that I uphold my standards of simplicity and little extravagance. Though touting that about wouldn't be a very Communist thing to do, I suppose.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm less proud that I don't sport fashion than that I uphold my standards of simplicity and little extravagance. Though touting that about wouldn't be a very Communist thing to do, I suppose.

I would argue that keeping things simple is an important part of dressing. Disregarding what you see on runways, because nobody actually dresses like that, one of the hardest things to pull off when you dress well is not looking tacky. Once you start being aware of texture/color/value, it's almost as hard to make sure your clothes don't match too much, are different values, etc. This isn't a problem if you just wear a t-shirt, jeans, and athletic shoes every day, but when you start wearing things that stand out a little bit it's easy to go overboard:

sku1560004.jpg

You'd just get laughed at for wearing anything that tacky unless you were actually a model. But part of the fun is challenging yourself to skirt that line every day.

Plain, decal-less t-shirts, which are generally long sleeved. Either blue, grey, or black.

I also wear blue jeans, cordoroys, and another type of pants of which the name escapes me.

Plus a hoodie/coat/vest during winter.

Yeah, I am extremely fashionable. Macy's/JcPenny fashionable!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'll start from the bottom up.

Usually trainers, got a pair of Globe somethingorothers that i wear a lot and a pair of Adidas Campus trainers i wear if im going out.

Jeans, black or dark blue. Not so much baggy but not skinny either. Pair of black Levi's i love. Trackie bottoms if im lounging about.

T-shirts, vary a lot. Plain, band, some branded ones. I don't care, if i like it i'll wear it. Sometimes with a shirt on top.

Hoody/jacket if it's cold.

Yeah.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction