Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How do YOU dress?

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

Skully
[ Display Name History ]

Skully

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,935 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Skully SC
I wear fashionable clothes I guess..

I'll pretty much wear anything shown on this site. Those are the kinda clothes I wear. I have expensive taste. -.-

Oh, and i always wear my adidas originals. i LOVE those things. I never take off my chain or my earrings either. :-D

Posted Image

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
For the most part I usually wear an american apparel basic tee with shorts. When it gets colder out I wear jeans. Casually I will wear levis but if I am going out or knowingly going go to spend a fair amount of my day out I'll wear my designer jeans because they're nicer and amazingly more comfortable to wear. I also wear grey Van old skools all the time and rarely I'll throw on my white sambas.
Posted Image

VEGHATERMEATLOVER
[ Display Name History ]

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,566 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Black as I can without looking like an emo, shirts are nice.
Posted Image

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
I wear American Eagle shirts, Abercrombie and Fitch jeans, and Vans shoes. Wearing anything else makes me feel weird.

TANSTAAFL

SeanCalibur
[ Display Name History ]

SeanCalibur

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
The skinniest clothes possible (excluding spandex ect :S *shudder*)
I like how thin i am, so i decide to show it off.

Size XS t-shirts usually
Skinny jeans
Converse or heeled leather boots (not huge boots)
and a skinny longcoat seen as it's winter

and i generally straighten my hair.

and i usually wear black and purple in the winter.
Posted Image

Danqazmlp
[ Display Name History ]

Danqazmlp

To Ass!

• Members
  • 8,492 posts
  • RSN:Danqazmlp
I can't really explain what I wear, just normal gear?

Styled jeans. Usually a T shirt with a jumper-type thing over the top, and in the overly cold a jacket over the top of that.

Oh and I rarely leave my flat without my hat on.
Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!
Posted Image
Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Lenin64
[ Display Name History ]

Lenin64

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,249 posts

Why are people proud to be devoid of fashion sense? Or are they simply trying to cope by saying its no big deal? I'm not talking about people who literally don't care, but some people act like they want everyone in the world to nkow they have no fashion sense, and are proud of it.

I'm less proud that I don't sport fashion than that I uphold my standards of simplicity and little extravagance. Though touting that about wouldn't be a very Communist thing to do, I suppose.
Posted Image
Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Posted Image

Adam007
[ Display Name History ]

Adam007

Accomplished Vuvuzelist

• Members
  • 6,176 posts

Why are people proud to be devoid of fashion sense? Or are they simply trying to cope by saying its no big deal? I'm not talking about people who literally don't care, but some people act like they want everyone in the world to nkow they have no fashion sense, and are proud of it.

I'm less proud that I don't sport fashion than that I uphold my standards of simplicity and little extravagance. Though touting that about wouldn't be a very Communist thing to do, I suppose.

I would argue that keeping things simple is an important part of dressing. Disregarding what you see on runways, because nobody actually dresses like that, one of the hardest things to pull off when you dress well is not looking tacky. Once you start being aware of texture/color/value, it's almost as hard to make sure your clothes don't match too much, are different values, etc. This isn't a problem if you just wear a t-shirt, jeans, and athletic shoes every day, but when you start wearing things that stand out a little bit it's easy to go overboard:
Posted Image
You'd just get laughed at for wearing anything that tacky unless you were actually a model. But part of the fun is challenging yourself to skirt that line every day.

VEGHATERMEATLOVER
[ Display Name History ]

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,566 posts
I really like wearing scarves..... I try to look like those anime characters where there scarves fly everwhere and on a school trip I got it just perfect with a black turtle neck, it flowed behind me in the wind.
Posted Image

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts
Plain, decal-less t-shirts, which are generally long sleeved. Either blue, grey, or black.

I also wear blue jeans, cordoroys, and another type of pants of which the name escapes me.

Plus a hoodie/coat/vest during winter.

Yeah, I am extremely fashionable. Macy's/JcPenny fashionable!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

mcneilp
[ Display Name History ]

mcneilp

SlĂ inte

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
I'll start from the bottom up.
Usually trainers, got a pair of Globe somethingorothers that i wear a lot and a pair of Adidas Campus trainers i wear if im going out.
Jeans, black or dark blue. Not so much baggy but not skinny either. Pair of black Levi's i love. Trackie bottoms if im lounging about.
T-shirts, vary a lot. Plain, band, some branded ones. I don't care, if i like it i'll wear it. Sometimes with a shirt on top.
Hoody/jacket if it's cold.
Yeah.
It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below
Scottish friction
Scottish fiction

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
I guess I'll give you guys what I'm wearing now as a reference for what I normally wear.

A dark gray T-shirt, a little tight
Fairly nice but not expensive jeans (Levi's maybe? I'd have to take them off or use a mirror to find out).
A belt. Because the jeans would fall off if I didn't wear it.
White socks. These totally pull the outfit together :lol:
A pair of black and gray nikes. They match the shirt but that's only a coincidence, since there my only pair of shoes.
Normally I'll throw a hoodie or jacket over it. I was wearing my jacket when I was outside, but I don't exactly need it inside. It's also gray black and white, but again, it's also my only jacket.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

pennywise
[ Display Name History ]

pennywise

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,520 posts
American Apparel shirts
Generic skater jeans, not tight though
ASICS usually
i don't dress like an average high schooler from around here

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts

Jeans/T-Shirt. Sometimes shorts. I have no fashion sense whatsoever.

Same. So long as I'm comfortable, I'm fine. :thumbup:

Count me in as well. :)

Though, I say no to anything pink. It just looks weird.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,534 posts
  • RSN:Tripsis

Jeans/T-Shirt. Sometimes shorts. I have no fashion sense whatsoever.

Same. So long as I'm comfortable, I'm fine. :thumbup:

Count me in as well. :)

Though, I say no to anything pink. It just looks weird.

Tough guys wear pink.
Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts

Tough guys wear pink.

It's not that, pink just feels unnatural for me. :mellow:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Guthorm
[ Display Name History ]

Guthorm

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,313 posts
  • RSN:The Awesome
  • Clan:Retired but hoping to come back one day
I wear whatever is not in the washer that is also comfortable with the current weather. Screw fashion sense. :mrgreen:
Posted Image[
Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Faux
[ Display Name History ]

Faux

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,805 posts
it's getting colder now, so i wear a shirt, a hoodie, and a coat. for pants, i switch between slacks and jeans

my shoes, i have 3 primary pairs of shoes i switch around. another set once it starts to snow.

most of my shirts are from Guess/Esprit. They're more subtle than AA/AE/Hollister/Aero etc. Not to mention look way better and cost just as much if not less.

also.. i didnt realize plaid is that popular. everyone's wearing that here now and stores are full of them

Faux
[ Display Name History ]

Faux

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,805 posts

American Apparel shirts
Generic skater jeans, not tight though
ASICS usually
i don't dress like an average high schooler from around here

You're from SoCal wearing AA and skater jeans. How does that set you apart...?

Hawks
[ Display Name History ]

Hawks

The Goalie

• Editorial Panel
  • 3,963 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Hawk0078
Most of my pants are now khakis from Old Navy (which owns). I've still got two pairs of lame camo pants I need to replace when things go on clearance there. Same actually with the shorts. All khaki, except for maybe two pairs? Generally wear a tshirt, generally black, generally with some logo-y thing... One from my school's homecoming, one with Link on it, one with pirates, two from The House of Blues, plus a light gray Detroit Hockey shirt. Then I generally wear my green school band hoodie for lack of any plain hoodie to wear... I ought to go to Hot Topic and acquire a nice stripey one.

As for shoes, I've got grey/purple Nikes that I wear when I'm lazy, and black/charcoal [double-upper high top] Chuck Taylors I wear when I'm not.
Posted Image
Crappy pic, but awesome shoes. Not laced like that anymore though, black laces were removed and white laces were laced traditionally up to the 2nd eyelet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users