How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only own one pair of pants? :-|

I own a couple, just these ones fit perfectly. I'll swap to the uncomfortable ones when I need to wash my jeans but that's only for like a day or so.

Very rarely will I wear a dress or skirts.

Same, I've never really worn them when I was a child either so it feels very... weird now.

That and I think I'm too boyish to suit a skirt.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Get all my clothes either from hand-me-downs or for sale bins, no point wasting money on it.

I pretty much dress like a bum: Adidas slides with socks, jeans, t-shirt, hoodie if it's cold . If it's warm out: same slides without socks, basketball shorts, and t-shirt.

Jeans, t-shirt and some hoodie.

For shoes either sneakers, leather shoes or hiking boots - depending on the weather.

My clothes are usually some cheaper-end stuff or some really good discounted brand items. Shoes are all brand items and same with sports clothes.

Cydoor.png

I actually love the way I dress. Rate please? :mrgreen:

[hide]mehb.jpg[/hide]

And when its not cold, I just wear a buttoned or unbuttoned shirt instead of the jacket.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

[hide]mehb.jpg[/hide]

And when its not cold, I just wear a buttoned or unbuttoned shirt instead of the jacket.

I hate the hat, the rest is okay but it lacks flare.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm generally pretty simple about how I dress. Mostly jeans and a T-shirt.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I wear quite a variety, but generally...

In the Winter -

Jeans

T - shirt

Hoody

Thick shoes

In the Summer -

Shorts

T - shirt (generally branded or with a band motif)

Thin shoes (ie vans classics, dunlop green flash, etnies fake converse just to name a few - i have 19 pairs of shoes :thumbsup: )

Ankle socks

Aviator sunglasses

I try to wear nice clothes, not just because of the brand/better fit - but because they last alot longer and wash better.

Also, socks have to be the appropriate colour/style to the shoes, and boxers have to be CKs - there is no other alternative.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I dress very plainly, solid t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of converse. Honestly, I don't see why most people PAY a company to advertise for them by wearing their logo.

Some people recognize Louis Vuitton wear as being really cool. If you don't, chances are you're not the kind of person they care about impressing. Same goes for high fashion.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Seeing as it's winter, I wear mostly tights. Tights with something - either a skirt or shorts. Then just a plain vest top, or something a bit more fancy if I'm wearing jeans (or jeggings or leggings). Over the top, a girl blazer or a long boyfriend cardigan. Some of my clothes are a bit typical of what people wear where I live, especially the leggings part.

I love hats like this though;

AAAAAniZamwAAAAAAKdzPQ.jpg

Atm with winter, I'm wearing my normal t-shirt & jeans getup with some jumpers I bought last year. They were really cheap at ASDA so I bought three in different colours. I'm the sort of person who NEEDS to stay warm so I wear that on top of my t-shirt and under my mostly waterproof coat. With a hat. And scarf. And umbrella. :rolleyes:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

[hide]mehb.jpg[/hide]

you dress like george costanza

Thats who it was! I couldn't place who it was! Seinfeld = <3

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I love going to this website for inspiration: http://lookbook.nu/s...ategory=dresses

I generally wear a tshirt and black skinny jeans when I'm feeling lazy, but I wear this sort of stuff occasionally when I feel like being a girl:

coordi_apr_02_0404.jpg

...Not the high heels though. (Don't own a nice enough pair plus I'm not very feminine so it doesnt suit me)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wongtong... I don't know about other guys, but I go crazy over outfits like that (except, lose the cow spots). Especially when it's on a petite girl with nice legs and a thin body, shwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :mrgreen:

hiccup.png

(except, lose the cow spots)

Yeah, I don't have that exact dress, that picture was just a sort of illustration of what I wear.

Psh, they are cherries anyways.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I love lookbook too.

I find a lot of the over-complicated high-heels on there ugly though. Like these:

394948_0.jpg?1260121557