How do YOU dress?

m0nkeym0j030

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dope boy fresh from my fitted to my DC's ..

fitted hats , jeans/jean shorts, black/white tees, black hoody when its cold or a carheart jacket

got a ton of shoes boots gotta be tims my favorite shoes gotta be my Louis Vuitton sneakers tho

I guess people classify me as a 'gangster' but i kinda got my own style and my own swag ya diggg

--What I've been wearing this season---

Button up, sweater, tie, jeans, loafers/oxfords.

Tee, blazer, jeans, canvas sneakers (please....NOT Chucks)

Thermal tee, grey jeans, boots

My favorite and most comfortable outfit:

My prized red V-neck silk+cashmere sweater <- favorite piece of clothing

Plain black T shirt under

Whatever dark/classic wash jeans I have clean

My favorite pair of black loafers

I like to think I dress very refined, yet casual, on a daily basis.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Derbies>oxfords>loafers

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Derbies>oxfords>loafers

Haha, I agree, that style of shoe is sexy as hell. But I also think 3 piece suits are sexy as hell, that doesnt mean I wear them on a daily basis. I have a nice pair of light brown derbies that I like to wear with my blue suit.

Also you rank loafers as the worst. =(

I used to be the kind of guy who wore new balance running shoes every day. Then I bought my first pair of really nice loafers and never looked back. I see a lot of men walkin around with running shoes on their feet, probably because they thought like I did "I want my feet to feel comfortable, I dont care how it looks"

But then you try on your first pair of very nicely made REAL shoes...and you realize the true meaning of comfort. For all those guys who look down right now and see a white pair of New Balance shoes on your feet (and if you havent just come back from the gym), I offer you my words of wisdom: Nice "dressy" shoes are really not uncomfortable. In fact, youll probably find them more comfortable than those "built for comfort" running shoes you have on. Oh...and theyll look about 500000000 times better.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Haha, I agree, that style of shoe is sexy as hell. But I also think 3 piece suits are sexy as hell, that doesnt mean I wear them on a daily basis. I have a nice pair of light brown derbies that I like to wear with my blue suit.

Also you rank loafers as the worst. =(

I used to be the kind of guy who wore new balance running shoes every day. Then I bought my first pair of really nice loafers and never looked back. I see a lot of men walkin around with running shoes on their feet, probably because they thought like I did "I want my feet to feel comfortable, I dont care how it looks"

But then you try on your first pair of very nicely made REAL shoes...and you realize the true meaning of comfort. For all those guys who look down right now and see a white pair of New Balance shoes on your feet (and if you havent just come back from the gym), I offer you my words of wisdom: Nice "dressy" shoes are really not uncomfortable. In fact, youll probably find them more comfortable than those "built for comfort" running shoes you have on. Oh...and theyll look about 500000000 times better.

I agree with you on that point, but I can't stand loafers. First off, because they make me think of bread and that's not sexy; second, because they're slip-ons, and any good shoe should have a lace IMO.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

A zip up hoody, jeans and a t-shirt

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I haven't wore jeans in two years. :rolleyes:

I like very plain clothes. Basically everything that costs over 20 (~$30) is too expensive for me. (I have enough money, I just don't want to spend that much on clothes) I also don't care about what others say about my clothing.

--What I've been wearing this season---

Tee, blazer, jeans, canvas sneakers (please....NOT Chucks)

Thermal tee, grey jeans, boots

My favorite and most comfortable outfit:

My prized red V-neck silk+cashmere sweater <- favorite piece of clothing

Plain black T shirt under

Whatever dark/classic wash jeans I have clean

My favorite pair of black loafers

I like to think I dress very refined, yet casual, on a daily basis.

Exactly, I love this clothing style, almost identical to what I wear on a daily basis.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

khaki pants, a normal t-shirt and my bennie. I'm a normal guy :mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Not shallow ones. They're just shirts that are a little more open.

Now, what I don't understand is fashionable: cardigan sweaters. I always thought those were girl-exclusive. Like pantyhose and bras, guys pretty much don't wear them except for special occasions.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not shallow ones. They're just shirts that are a little more open.

Now, what I don't understand is fashionable: cardigan sweaters. I always thought those were girl-exclusive. Like pantyhose and bras, guys pretty much don't wear them except for special occasions.

Shallow like these?

[hide]blake-dar-v-necks.jpg[/hide]

Cuz that's okay, right on the borderline though. Any lower than that, and its gay.

Like cardigan sweaters. XD

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The ones I intend to get would be even shallower. As in, a folded crew neck, basically.

I have a couple of v-necks that are like that, though. Got them from my brother. They're really too large.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Usually just jeans and shirt, a jacket/sweater if I have an evening class. If not, shorts and shirt/tank top.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I dress comfortably these days. I'm currently a 21 year old junior in college, and these days I'm found in sweatpants/Jordan sweats and some kind of t-shirt in the winter w/ a Northface jacket. In the summer time I'm always in mesh pants (normally Jordans or Lebrons... I find those 2 the most comfortable) and t-shirts.

Granted at night time or going out to parties I normally wear t-shirt, jeans, boots/tennis shoes, or depending the occasion I'll thrown on a button up. Back in high school I always wore the Abercrombie and Hollister stuff, but now that I've grown up a bit more, I find $100 jeans to be a waste of money <_< .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Cardigans are named after a man, guys. They were worn by sailors to withstand cold weather, the same way pea coats were.