Done anything awsome lately?

Alexpop11

I finished misfile in one sitting from the beginning to the end about two days ago, that comic has my soul.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a Front tuck, Back tuck, Aerial, Kip-up, Flash Kick, X-Out, and 540-kick. Also an okay Armada Dupla.

I've also almost mastered the Butterfly Twist.

I conquered my fear and tried to do a backflip. Landed wrong, but who knows about next time.

That's ballsy. It's harder for girls to back tuck because woman have more mass away from their center of gravity.

Why don't you make a video? Really, I don't know what half those things are and it sounds awesome.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I did a Front tuck, Back tuck, Aerial, Kip-up, Flash Kick, X-Out, and 540-kick. Also an okay Armada Dupla.

I've also almost mastered the Butterfly Twist.

I conquered my fear and tried to do a backflip. Landed wrong, but who knows about next time.

That's ballsy. It's harder for girls to back tuck because woman have more mass away from their center of gravity.

That's probably why I messed up. All the instructional videos were made by guys.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

meol, I don't have access to plyo until Tuesday next week (since I'm goin' home for break), but I'll try to post a vid of some of the moves. I could do it on grass but the moves would definitely be less clean. You could always Youtube it though, tutorials and vids for all the moves are widely available (since they tend to come from backgrounds of long traditions, like Wushu and Capoiera).

That's probably why I messed up. All the instructional videos were made by guys.

Try round-off back tucks. You get a lot more power if you can control it.

You make a good point though. There's a girl at the gymnasium who I work out with who hates me because she's been doing gymastics for ten years and can't (read: won't but def can) back tuck, while I just started last year and have the highest standing tuck at the gym. It really is unfair that ya'll have boobs and big hips, and makes movement so much harder.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Try round-off back tucks. You get a lot more power if you can control it.

You make a good point though. There's a girl at the gymnasium who I work out with who hates me because she's been doing gymastics for ten years and can't (read: won't but def can) back tuck, while I just started last year and have the highest standing tuck at the gym. It really is unfair that ya'll have boobs and big hips, and makes movement so much harder.

I just looked up some videos of that, I don't think I'd be able to do that quite yet. Still, I'd say 80% of doing any gymnastic like a back tuck is psychological, so if I can get past that it might be a lot easier.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Not be, but I think it's worth a mention anyways because I found it funny and it'll be awesome if it works.

My roomate got invited to some thanksgiving thing tonight by this one chick. He said that he would cook something nice for it (in order to impress them). Well over the course of about 5 minutes he takes 2 rotisserie chickens, some microwaved stuffing and then puts them in a dish, puts a lemon in it and it actually looked like a legit thing he cooked. It'll be pretty funny if he can pull it off.

Eh I guess the only "awesome" thing I did recently was I only missed a few colors on a color text -- just a shy away from expert proficiency. The idea is the test measures how well you see color under the right conditions, so I was pretty happy I did so well with it on my first time. I should improve the 2nd time around.

I tried weed, I wouldn't call it awesome, but it's something I've been wanting to try for a while now.

On a trampoline or on the ground?

Ground. But with a mat, so it was a bit safer.

I can't even try a frontflip on a trampoline. :(

I hate weed. I tried it once in 8th grade, yuck. ofc, if I try it now I might like it... taste buds change haha.

I write songs... Just wrote my 150th song.

Uhhh I have a 68 in science =D But wait.... if I do my extra credit and do decent on my test I ca get an 82. That's a B (the science class sucks, our teacher literally gives a test review that has nothing to do with the test. She does it to keep us on our "toes." damn it. And they're only 20 question tests 5 points each. )Like everyone's failing, except for me and 3 people. It's damn earth science I mean cmon.

My eng teacher says I'm an excellent writer, and would be so much better, if I could simply get my "semi colon disasters under control." (I uses those way too often and in the wrong place; almost everytime.) and he said "and stop trying to impress me and you'll impress me." I have an A in that class :D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

-Avoided being caught by the cops in my first ever "chase", not to use the word "first" as if this sort of thing will happen in the future.

-Successfully gained sufficient knowledge of eBay to start selling stuff making money on the side.

-Helped spark a wave of civil disobedience regarding the strict dress code at my school. The resolve is not yet complete, but reform is within good possibility.

-Saw The Twilight Saga: New Moon on it's premiere day.

Nice thread, but fix the spelling of "awesome". Made me think of the end of Wanted.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

-Avoided being caught by the cops in my first ever "chase", not to use the word "first" as if this sort of thing will happen in the future.

Care to share?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This was about a week ago, but here goes.

During our school trip, my friend decided to mix coca-cola with watermelon juice and dared me to drink it. I chugged the cup down, and it actually tasted quite good. :o

Though, she and some others at our table decided to add some more nasty stuff, like egg, sauce, milk, etc. I tried drinking this one, but it felt and tasted so disgusting that I eventually had to spit it out. That made quite a bit of a mess at our table. <_<

Lesson learned: Never drink combination drinks that are too extreme.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

As for me, I haven't brushed my teeth in a week. AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAHHHH !

Dude...

And no, it wasn't for anything really bad. I just left the actual crime and details out of the story to give you the visual image of a high-octane cinematic chase, knocking over fruit stands and such.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Nice thread, but fix the spelling of "awesome". Made me think of the end of Wanted.

Oh, cabbage sticks. how did i miss that?

On topic, my friend dodged a train once. We were up on train tracks, messing around, and somehow we didnt hear a train comin untill it was about 5 seconds to owning us <_< I got off with plenty of time, but he decided to do an epic jump last second. He only broke his ankle. Good times, good storys.

P.S, how do you fix the title? im a forum n00b :P

Finally got the beginings of a band scraped together with some folk from Uni. No idea how it'll work out, only really know one of the people but first arse about/practice is on Saturday so we'll judge it after that.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Oh, cabbage sticks. how did i miss that?

On topic, my friend dodged a train once. We were up on train tracks, messing around, and somehow we didnt hear a train comin untill it was about 5 seconds to owning us <_< I got off with plenty of time, but he decided to do an epic jump last second. He only broke his ankle. Good times, good storys.

P.S, how do you fix the title? im a forum n00b :P

Click the Use Full Editor button.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I discovered the word "bed" looks like a bed. AMAZING

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Also if you put your earphones in your nose, turn the ipod volume to max and open your mouth, you can hear the song coming out of your mouth.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I discovered the word "bed" looks like a bed. AMAZING

'Cause of the Facebook fan page? A lot of my friends became fans of that.

Oh, 3.14 looks like "PIE" backwards too.

MLIA knowledge win :D

Anyways I have nor done anything awsome as awsome is not a word

But seriously I haven't done anything awesome cause I just suck... Yeah...

EDIT: groms post too idk how to multi quote on lofi on an iPod touch

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Yea. I went to the park the other day, extended my left arm and left index finger, waited until everyone was looking at me, and proceeded to Rick Roll the [cabbage] out of them. Then a butterfly landed on my finger. I Rick Roll'd the [cabbage] out of it, too. Needless to say the butterfly was flabbergasted. Why, you ask? Because I then extended my right arm and right index finger out and made a butterfly farting noise. Yea. My day went great.

hardcore.png

guido_49.png