Done anything awsome lately?

Alexpop11

Also if you put your earphones in your nose, turn the ipod volume to max and open your mouth, you can hear the song coming out of your mouth.

If you play music through your cell/mobile and put it in your mouth when you yawn, it comes out your ears.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just made wine from canned fruit and pie filling.

10861_179364148607_585253607_2766111_7158773_n.jpg

Left - Fruit Cocktail Wine (canned fruit)

Middle - Summer Fruits Wine (pie filling)

Back - Apple Cider (apple concentrate)

tasty. :mrgreen:

logo.jpg

Sorry, but that looks horrid, not tasty! :P

It takes months for wine, and weeks for cider, so it's gotta all ferment out and settle...it'll look much more clear and taste much better after that :P

logo.jpg

i got to drive a truck for the first time. (not those big ones)

really?! no way! THAT's awesome!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Southern hemisphere.

When I first learned that summer was in January in the southern hemisphere it boggled my mind.

Have you been there at Christmas?

Open windows, fans running, and shorts...while the Christmas specials show a well-clothed Santa Claus flying in freezing weather.

It made no sense when I was seven. B)

Actually, no. I understood the seasons and stuff back then. Still feels weird though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ah Christmas, the time of year I wish I could grab a freezer and shove it down my pants with the door open.

That sounds pretty frikkin painful.

"You got frostbite on your what?"

I though this thread was about awesomeness, yet we're talking about conjoined genitalia

Well, yea. It is an awesomeness thread.

Something awesome I did recently: in November I took the ASVAB test and got my results back yesterday. I have a high enough score to qualify for nuclear engineering in the Navy :thumbsup: Not a guarantee, of course, but the option is open. Actually, I qualify for anything I want.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Oh, totally, that test was a joke. In fact, I don't even think the 90 required to qualify for nuclear engineering is even that difficult, and you only need a 31 to pass. I'm just excited that I did qualify.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I think he lived in Costa Rica his whole life or something.

Hell, I live in a state with a ton of snow and ice, and a few year round ice rinks and I've only skated a handful of times.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain