Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Thanksgiving Means to You

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

So basically Christmas without the presents ?

DINGDINGDING! We have a winner folks! Instead, we give "thanks". Whatever I just want some good food, and my god the food we had was delicious. =P~

I'm thankful to the Pilgrims and the Natives because I got an entire week out of school to sit around to eat good food and play video games.
Posted Image

Lemeja
[ Display Name History ]

Lemeja

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,158 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
Thanksgiving is the first day of Christmas.

Posted Image

decebal
[ Display Name History ]

decebal

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Decebalus6
I'm thankful for a day off school.

I don't celebrate it otherwise ;)

Posted Image

Levon_
[ Display Name History ]

Levon_

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Levon
  • RSN2:Dang 5 def
October
Posted Image

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

The Dark Lord
[ Display Name History ]

The Dark Lord

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,517 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • Clan:S.W.A.G.
I love all of the food associated with the holiday, but I also enjoy spending time with my family.
SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

adam12055
[ Display Name History ]

adam12055

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • RSN:Ktulus
Nothing.

Posted Image
Posted Image__

Orpheus
[ Display Name History ]

Orpheus

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,783 posts
Seeing how it's Black Friday, I'm going to be a good American and go shopping :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Maleficus1055
[ Display Name History ]

Maleficus1055

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,291 posts
  • RSN:Armyman19

Thanksgiving is a time to remember how much your life sucks and get fat.

Abc, it seems like every post you do these days is just whining about your life. So i'm gonna take a little time to share my feelings on this. You have no friends, correct? Well it isn't because of other people, it's because of you. Tons of people in OT have given you advice countless times on how to open up to people, and if you actually listened to them and DID these things, you would be fine. But what you do instead, is you come here and you whine to a bunch of random people on an internet forum about how much your life sucks. Get over it. If your lifes sucks because of your own faults, then FIX IT. The next day you go into school start a conversation with someone, about anything. Ask them how their day is going, ask what's up?, andything new, JUST TALK TO PEOPLE. I can't speak for anyone else but as for myself, i'm sick of seeing your whining posts on here. Don't keep complaining if you're not going to do anything to fix it.
That is all.

Back on topic: My Thanksgiving was a little awkward. We went to a family friend's place, and all their relatives were over. I ended up just eating some food and taking a nap for a few hours. Not too bad all in all, was a relaxing dayPosted Image . I don't really "give thanks" or anything on Thanksgiving, I just see it as a time to bond with family and eat some good food.

Abc1230
[ Display Name History ]

Abc1230

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,416 posts

Abc, it seems like every post you do these days is just whining about your life. So i'm gonna take a little time to share my feelings on this. You have no friends, correct? Well it isn't because of other people, it's because of you. Tons of people in OT have given you advice countless times on how to open up to people, and if you actually listened to them and DID these things, you would be fine. But what you do instead, is you come here and you whine to a bunch of random people on an internet forum about how much your life sucks. Get over it. If your lifes sucks because of your own faults, then FIX IT. The next day you go into school start a conversation with someone, about anything. Ask them how their day is going, ask what's up?, andything new, JUST TALK TO PEOPLE. I can't speak for anyone else but as for myself, i'm sick of seeing your whining posts on here. Don't keep complaining if you're not going to do anything to fix it.
That is all.

Meh, nobody has said anything useful to me <.<

DFTT
DFM
:twss:

Edit:
Totally didn't realize his name started with M. The m stands for me :wall:

Edited by abc1230, 28 November 2009 - 12:29 AM.

Maleficus1055
[ Display Name History ]

Maleficus1055

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,291 posts

That is all.

Meh, nobody has said anything useful to me Posted Image

DFTT
DFM
Posted Image

Edit:
Totally didn't realize his name started with M. The m stands for me Posted Image

Oh, im sorry, I didn't realize being fed up with a whiny kid was being a troll. If anything, YOU'RE the one trolling, constantly trying to get some feeling of pity out of everyone here.

l0rd
[ Display Name History ]

l0rd

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,856 posts
  • RSN:Intheclubpio
Indeed, Abc1230, either stop being a kitty or end your life.
If you truly want to "hang from the roof", as your status suggests, just go along with it.
If you want to be worth anything to anyone, however, keep on living and you'll grow out of the hormonal trudge that is seemingly never-ending.

I'm not too familiar with you, aside from talking with you on ChatRoulette and reading a couple of your posts on here, never associating their actual content with a name. But if what Male says is true, then my advice should be relevant to your interests. <3:

As for you, Male, I think you're taking him a bit too seriously. If indeed he is trolling, then he's doing a damn good job given your reaction.

Also, I think everyone is just "tl;dr'ing" my thread. Should have made the title something totally obscure so people actually have to read it to figure it out.
[INSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Abc1230
[ Display Name History ]

Abc1230

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,416 posts

Oh, im sorry, I didn't realize being fed up with a whiny kid was being a troll. If anything, YOU'RE the one trolling, constantly trying to get some feeling of pity out of everyone here.

Did you even read my post? I was calling myself a troll <.<

Maleficus1055
[ Display Name History ]

Maleficus1055

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,291 posts

Indeed, Abc1230, either stop being a kitty or end your life.
If you truly want to "hang from the roof", as your status suggests, just go along with it.
If you want to be worth anything to anyone, however, keep on living and you'll grow out of the hormonal trudge that is seemingly never-ending.

I'm not too familiar with you, aside from talking with you on ChatRoulette and reading a couple of your posts on here, never associating their actual content with a name. But if what Male says is true, then my advice should be relevant to your interests. Posted Image

As for you, Male, I think you're taking him a bit too seriously. If indeed he is trolling, then he's doing a damn good job given your reaction.

Also, I think everyone is just "tl;dr'ing" my thread. Should have made the title something totally obscure so people actually have to read it to figure it out.

Perhaps I am taking him too seriously, but oh well, [cabbage] happens.

I did end up not reading your actual post and just posted based on the title. I'll go read it now Posted Image

Hmm. As an atheist, I do not give thanks to God (it was a little awkward when they were all saying grace at the dinner table and I kinda just sat there). I think people do end up giving thanks as a karma type of deal, where they want to feel grateful, even if they aren't.

Did you even read my post? I was calling myself a troll Posted Image

I did read your post. However, I don't understand random acronyms i've never seen before. I looked up DFTT and assumed you were calling me a troll.

Edited by Maleficus1055, 28 November 2009 - 01:08 AM.

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
The meaning of Thanksgiving has probably lost its meaning to me within the past couple of years not being able to go home and share the holiday with my whole family, but its still fun and a great holiday that brings people together and can't forget great food! :)
Posted Image

1230abcz
[ Display Name History ]

1230abcz

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 794 posts
  • RSN:1230abcz
  • RSN2:Guido 49
You Americans and your stupid holidays... Come to New Zealand for some more ballsy holidays.

Posted Image
Posted Image

PoorLepRecon
[ Display Name History ]

PoorLepRecon

Dragon Rider

• Members
  • 5,028 posts
  • RSN '07:Shruiken
All it means to me is that I get to have an enormous meal with a whole lot of awesome food.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
Genocide of my ancestors?

TANSTAAFL

VEGHATERMEATLOVER
[ Display Name History ]

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,566 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Nothing, I'm English.
Posted Image

ElkNight
[ Display Name History ]

ElkNight

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,323 posts
Means nothing really to me. Except an excuse to eat good food.
Posted Image
WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME
#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Jeffwilson99
[ Display Name History ]

Jeffwilson99

Sheep love astroturf kiwi fruit sandwiches egg noodles rabbits

• Members
  • 4,232 posts

You Americans and your stupid holidays... Come to New Zealand for some more ballsy holidays.

Oh please don't tell me you're from New Zealand...

Thanks Giving isn't celebrated where I live, so nothing.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users