What Thanksgiving Means to You

l0rd

Indeed, Abc1230, either stop being a kitty or end your life.

If you truly want to "hang from the roof", as your status suggests, just go along with it.

If you want to be worth anything to anyone, however, keep on living and you'll grow out of the hormonal trudge that is seemingly never-ending.

I'm not too familiar with you, aside from talking with you on ChatRoulette and reading a couple of your posts on here, never associating their actual content with a name. But if what Male says is true, then my advice should be relevant to your interests. <3:

As for you, Male, I think you're taking him a bit too seriously. If indeed he is trolling, then he's doing a damn good job given your reaction.

Also, I think everyone is just "tl;dr'ing" my thread. Should have made the title something totally obscure so people actually have to read it to figure it out.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, im sorry, I didn't realize being fed up with a whiny kid was being a troll. If anything, YOU'RE the one trolling, constantly trying to get some feeling of pity out of everyone here.

Did you even read my post? I was calling myself a troll <.<

Indeed, Abc1230, either stop being a kitty or end your life.

If you truly want to "hang from the roof", as your status suggests, just go along with it.

If you want to be worth anything to anyone, however, keep on living and you'll grow out of the hormonal trudge that is seemingly never-ending.

I'm not too familiar with you, aside from talking with you on ChatRoulette and reading a couple of your posts on here, never associating their actual content with a name. But if what Male says is true, then my advice should be relevant to your interests. icon_love.gif

As for you, Male, I think you're taking him a bit too seriously. If indeed he is trolling, then he's doing a damn good job given your reaction.

Also, I think everyone is just "tl;dr'ing" my thread. Should have made the title something totally obscure so people actually have to read it to figure it out.

Perhaps I am taking him too seriously, but oh well, [cabbage] happens.

I did end up not reading your actual post and just posted based on the title. I'll go read it now icon_xd.gif

Hmm. As an atheist, I do not give thanks to God (it was a little awkward when they were all saying grace at the dinner table and I kinda just sat there). I think people do end up giving thanks as a karma type of deal, where they want to feel grateful, even if they aren't.

Oh, im sorry, I didn't realize being fed up with a whiny kid was being a troll. If anything, YOU'RE the one trolling, constantly trying to get some feeling of pity out of everyone here.

Did you even read my post? I was calling myself a troll icon_left.gif

I did read your post. However, I don't understand random acronyms i've never seen before. I looked up DFTT and assumed you were calling me a troll.

Edited by Maleficus1055

The meaning of Thanksgiving has probably lost its meaning to me within the past couple of years not being able to go home and share the holiday with my whole family, but its still fun and a great holiday that brings people together and can't forget great food! :)

tFtfA.jpg

It means an excuse to overeat.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.