Ball Tapping

lordkafei

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touching balls with your hand? Society doesn't want homosexuals but it's obsessed with it.

Oh c'mon <.< Even I know we're not talking about [bleep]ing fondling your genitalia >.>

Kicking someone's balls is one thing, but punching/tapping it? Come on. :grin:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I knew this was sack tapping! Before I thought it was that thing where you empty out someone's backpack and turn it inside out.

The name sounds a bit weird. I always had an image of a guy sneaking up to another covertly and tapping their balls.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I just flinched when I read the title of this thread. It was a pretty big fad a few years back. Luckily it's pretty much disappeared.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Is this a game or something? This is a lot more complicated that I though it was... Are you reaching into people's pants or something?

Methinks that will be going a little too far...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I just flinched when I read the title of this thread. It was a pretty big fad a few years back. Luckily it's pretty much disappeared.

That reminds me. People used to do this a lot in 8th/9th grade. It would go like this:

Kid A: NUMB NUTS!

Kid B: Wha-?

Kid A: *hits nuts real fast*

Kid B: *falls to knees* You... You.... Stupid son of a [bleep]!

Kid A: *laughs and runs away*

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Is this a game or something? This is a lot more complicated that I though it was... Are you reaching into people's pants or something?

No, it's all outside of the pants :unsure: You simply take a swing at the other guys knockers and then run for your life.

That's stupid...

No, it's all outside of the pants :unsure: You simply take a swing at the other guys knockers and then run for your life.

That's stupid...

That's what I said.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Didn't really have a name for it at our school. Wasn't really a game as such either. If there was someone standing "unguarded", he was fair game. Many a fight was started after someone took a backhand slap to the jewels and didn't see the "fun" side. Don't blame them either to be honest.

A bigger thing at our school was "two for flinching". Basically, someone would pretend to punch you and if you flinched, they got two free punches to your arm. Bloody [developmentally delayed]ed game.

After the whole physical violence (ball tapping and the flinching) thing wore off, school started playing different gambling games for small change.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I had to have surgery because I got whacked by a kid in the balls. It was friggin painful, I couldn't walk for a week. They friggin twisted it was sooo painful, omfg...

Why would people do that? The pain is unbearable. It seems stupid and childish honestly.

disturbeda.png

That's stupid...

That's what I said.

That's what she said.

To her sterilized husband.

Oh snap!

siggy3s.jpg

I had to have surgery because I got whacked by a kid in the balls. It was friggin painful, I couldn't walk for a week. They friggin twisted it was sooo painful, omfg...

Why would people do that? The pain is unbearable. It seems stupid and childish honestly.

Which is exactly why they do it, they're children.

Some of these "children" are older than you...

Which is exactly why they do it, they're children.

Some of these "children" are older than you...

In the scheme of it all, they (I included) are children.

Why do you ball tap, then?

Laughs.

Well actually, I don't do it. I'm not down with going near another dude's junk, really. It isn't so cool. Plus it isn't real big at my school. We don't really have anything like that right now.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I mean, Is it something that you're supposed to do?

You haven't done that yet? What the [bleep] is wrong with you.

Yeah, even I've kicked a guy in the balls. But I don't think you should abc, you'll just get into a fight or something.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!