Runescape Interview by MMORPG.com

Carl

IDK if im the only one that feels this way but i get kinda nervous when Jagex says they are releasing alot of end game content. I mean i know all games come to an end but runescape is still going strong after nearly 9 years and i think in part because there really isnt any end game content to work towards. Im not a fan of getting 99s to show off a cape or anything so i just train skills to unlock content and to make money but if they fill out all the skills then once thats obtained then its like what is left to do?

Looks good to me! Two more quests in the near future, and finally they hint at some guild updates! Now we can only wonder what guild gets a re-buff, or what skill gets a guild. :thumbsup:

Slayer guild please?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Looks good to me! Two more quests in the near future, and finally they hint at some guild updates! Now we can only wonder what guild gets a re-buff, or what skill gets a guild. :thumbsup:

Slayer guild please?

Honestly, how could you build a guild for slayer? Perhaps make a tower with various monsters on each level that get progressivly higher levels the higher floors you get to. Or maybe a cave where the further you go in the higer leveled the monsters are. <_<

Right there in the first question is why I like Runescape. Hit the nail on the head there.

And I am so ready for a new Myreque quest. (Hinted at by the Chaos Elemental before Elemental Workshop 3, by the way!) Probably not until next year though...sigh.

Curiously, the interviewer used consonants frequently throughout his answers. This clearly alludes to a Grammar skill.

Seriously, shape = SHAPESHIFTING@2@@@ skill? You guys need some sleep.

Epic :D

I'm almost positive next week will bring a new Mahjarrat quest.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Slayer guild please?

Honestly, how could you build a guild for slayer? Perhaps make a tower with various monsters on each level that get progressivly higher levels the higher floors you get to. Or maybe a cave where the further you go in the higer leveled the monsters are. <_<

Yeah, that'd be cool.

Oh wait...

The potions will be useful in any situation where you want to give yourself that extra edge in combat.

CABBAGE I SAY

He is almost good at conveniently leaving out things in answers.

But I guess it's his job to skew his answers in favor of the company.

Still, game's pretty old anyway. Moving on to greener pastures. :P

It's probably going to end badly though.

Could the third word (which I underlined for convenience) be a hint for the future? :thumbup: he say "The potions WILL" not "The potions ARE" :wink:

Can't wait for the new high level content! Finally us noobs will have something more to look forward to (and us higher levels will have something to enjoy)

Zaroterasu.png

Slayer guild please?

New slayer master, some slayer monsters, bank, bunch of equipment shops, too many minigames?

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

^Who said they aren't coming out? Maybe they're the next "high-level" content.

IDK if im the only one that feels this way but i get kinda nervous when Jagex says they are releasing alot of end game content. I mean i know all games come to an end but runescape is still going strong after nearly 9 years and i think in part because there really isnt any end game content to work towards. Im not a fan of getting 99s to show off a cape or anything so i just train skills to unlock content and to make money but if they fill out all the skills then once thats obtained then its like what is left to do?

Going PKing, make a [cabbage]load of money, boss hunt ad infinitum, solo the Corporeal Beast until you get a Sigil, get more total XP to go up in ranks, and wait for the next skill to come out! There's more, but yah I guess it would be boring; though I hardly think you're going to max out any time soon.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

I like how Jagex thinks 70 is high level. :thumbsup: This is an upgrade from when they used to consider level 60 high level! :rolleyes:

70 is high level, 85-99 is Elite. :P