Best Old or New Pb

chrono_jr

hanibal/xdspx, im surprised you dont remember more from when you had the first dsp...

although, there are some i really should be able to remember but cant because this was all like... what? 4 years ago? something like that when tav made that first thread about "prayer beasts" lol

jt

(Hey, Mike, above me btw :) )

Behedir, long time no see. :wink: I do remember most of the guys whenever I had Da Str Pka, but couldn't be bothered typing some of them. :) I D R was really good, definitely agree there and McTavish started the whole pb thing which most of the people who post here now wouldn't have a clue about hehe.

There's too many to name, and a lot that I couldn't remember but I definitely do remember most of them. :wink:

By the way, how you been, man? :D

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mostly good

although, everytime i get on these boards (about 1-2 times a week), i wish i could set the clock back 2 years. rs was so awesome before the huge outbreak of free bots and the start of rs2. oh well, hopefully sometime soon ONE staff member at jagex will take an interest in rs1 and fix it.

jt

praaaaaaay has like 60 def now, autoed everything on zombie graveyard, i have indesputable evidence against him on my other computer.

as for the other names, never even heard except 1?

He is rofl...

y0ur m0ther best pb kthx. or kkc nemesiss ;)

Cheap Clan Hosting, PM me.

praaaaaaay has like 60 def now, autoed everything on zombie graveyard, i have indesputable evidence against him on my other computer.

He is rofl...

y0ur m0ther best pb kthx. or kkc nemesiss ;)

Agreed.

Adelais.jpeg

did sir barker later become a... sad, teleporting, unskulling (usually), weakening, general LOSER that was somewhere between 75-85 comb and pk at cas?

i think so.

and i think i hate him.

(if not, my mistake. but i really do remember your name for some reason, and i think ^^ is it)

oh and knitelite, i would be very interested to see this so-called "indesputable evidence" you have on keeler (mainly because i dont believe it...)

pm me???

jt

did sir barker later become a... sad, teleporting, unskulling (usually), weakening, general LOSER that was somewhere between 75-85 comb and pk at cas?

i think so.

and i think i hate him.

(if not, my mistake. but i really do remember your name for some reason, and i think ^^ is it)

oh and knitelite, i would be very interested to see this so-called "indesputable evidence" you have on keeler (mainly because i dont believe it...)

pm me???

jt

keeler never autoed, he afked a lot cause this was still when you could do that. spacebar trick just put somethingon it to hold down the spacebar and you wouldnt log out. and no one would kill him cause they were scared of his stats. why would you auto at graveyard? theres better places to auto outside of wildy if u had an auto program? the fact is you could afk at zombies and they were aggressive but only in the 20s so u didnt need food

i think so.

and i think i hate him.

pm me???

jt

keeler never autoed, he afked a lot cause this was still when you could do that. spacebar trick just put somethingon it to hold down the spacebar and you wouldnt log out. and no one would kill him cause they were scared of his stats. why would you auto at graveyard? theres better places to auto outside of wildy if u had an auto program? the fact is you could afk at zombies and they were aggressive but only in the 20s so u didnt need food

But he gave his chars away lol

ix Master sucked. :lol: His whole team, infact, sucked. If you were on his team, you'd probably been in lumby quite a few times to me, then.

The fact was that you only fought people you thought you could all 3 hit. Yet when I attacked you all, you'd shout 'def newb', 'autocatcher' etc. even though you'd run south straight away.

Good stuff. :roll:

i teamed with u alot idiot, so why would i run. i died alot true. But my cash on rsc was unlimited lol

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

sup

uhm, best pbs? if someone said 3 hit u, i'mma shoot em

anyways, best mith pure > da killmasta. pked so much i got 20-23 defence? (H) leet fighter and leet archer pretty much handed the kkc's their [wagon] every time. uhhh yea. pking was great back then

Jason010

Da killmasta

• 5 weeks later...

He autoed stats like u... i think ppl is not making firemaking 99 with no auto :roll:

Lol Ix Master was very cr*ppy pker i bet it was hard for him to pick even the stuffs up, oh well maybe he hitted "Run" on that too :shock: :lol:

Yeah.

Well i'd have to say it would be I M Slay.

cause.. I M Slay and Mosaic Law was just the ownage shizzles! :o

x trauma x used to be real good i think hes was 40 1 95 or sumthing

well yeh if we are not going on Pking ability

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

• 2 weeks later...

azn p ka2 and azn p ka where wicked legit 1defense pbs.

but the best of the best is l0rd belm0nt xtr3me pow3r and xtr3m3 sm0ke. all where 85+ strength legit and 1prayer which IMO is way better then a pb. since pb's almost always go pb to save there stupid 50k blue stick.

• 3 weeks later...

For oldschool and LEGIT people i'd say i karm i ( 40 1 80 before he got def and magic i think) and asazel ( 40 4 94 i think) There are other good pkers aswell,but most of them are autoed. :wink: Paladin cha also had nice stats but not so good skills.

attack_npc.png

• 2 weeks later...

Pray was Crunch Killa's noob, and anyone who knows him knows that he has never autoed. Ever. He afk trained while talking to people on MSN and stuff. He's a good friend of mine and other than eventually selling his characters when he quit RS, he did nothing wrong. Well, that and all the swearing. :lol:

I'd love to see your "evidence" so I can show it to him. He'll laugh at your lack of life, I am sure. Furthermore, it's nice to see after 2 years you're still accusing everyone of autoing, yet all your high stats are ones that are easily autoed. Usually only the guilty point fingers. ;)

The second owner of Pray may have autoed, but the original owner never did. Nor on Crunch Killa or Keelercrunch.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• 1 month later...

X Wobble X, S C E T when he was a PB, Your Omega, Soldier Oi, y0ur m0ther, Mrs pk, praaaaaaay, beekersbergen, aka son / id bone u / daniel puder / aka son jr wasnt that good, he did good movies etc, but tbh he wasnt such a good catcher or nething, and btw why did he need to be he 3hitted with his autoed stats and 1 mill ranger m8s =/