Coffee/Tea

dsavi

And now, for yet another controversial topic...

Do you drink coffee or tea? What kind? Who what when where why how? Cream/Sugar/Syrups/Black? I'm into coffee/tea but I take it seriously, especially with coffee. I drink only the darkest roasts I can get, preferably "Obsidian", a very dark roast from Caribou Coffee in America. If you have access to a Caribou Coffee (They don't have it in all states) I would heartily recommend trying it. Make it strong. Since I have something that appears to be caffeine sensitivity, I can only drink a very small amount at a time, usually after lunch on Sunday. Cream, but no sugar and not too much cream either.

How about you?

C2b6gs7.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drink that stuff. It tastes bad at first because, well, it's nasty. People continue to drink it because caffeine is addictive. I drink chai, Indian style tea. That stuff is good. Probably because there's around 2 teaspoons of sugar per cup, but still, that's some good [cabbage].

guido_49.png

Coffee. Iced coffee only, and it's a major vice of mine.

I don't like hot drinks.

@1230abcz: Coffee lovers certainly don't just put up with the taste of coffee because of caffeine addiction. It might be a little wierd at first, but after a while it tastes great.

I drink my coffee in a variety of ways, from over sweetened to black. Depends on if I need a sugar boost or caffeine rush. I also drink tea, but that's always with a pretty large quantity of sugar or honey.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

When I tell people I'm from Washington/ Seattle area most people assume I drink coffee but I don't. I am a fan of Chai tea though, I have two boxes of it in my kitchen and I usually make it when I'm working on a serious homework assignment like a midterm paper. I haven't tried many types of teas, so if I'm up for any sort of recommendations if anyone wants to share!

tFtfA.jpg

Chai tea is really good, I agree. There's this stuff that we once had, it was like a powder, that was labeled Chai tea, it was like creamy and sweet but I doubt it was actually chai, as I've found chai in about three different forms and they've all been different.

Maybe it has an identity crisis or something.

C2b6gs7.png

I don't like coffee at all, and tea isn't my favorite. But I am a southern boy, so if it's real hot you can usually find at least one person drinking some iced tea between me and my friends.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

The closest thing I drink to coffee would be iced capps from Tim Hortons

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I don't drink (or even like) coffee or tea. I do like coffee ice cream and Java Chip Frappuccinos from Starbucks, but that's as close to coffee as I get :P

Hot chocolate ftw!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Working at a Coffee House for 2 years makes you like coffee. Guaranteed. But now I drink tea in the afternoon, relaxes me more.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I love coffee and sweet tea. I always pour a lot of sugar and cream into my coffee, though. If it's black, I usually mix it with milk or something. Unsweetened tea tastes too much like water. If it's going to just taste like water, I'd rather just drink water.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Tea, earl grey. I don't drink tea very often, but it's nice once in a while. No sugar or milk.

I keep to two cups of coffee a day, otherwise you just have to run to the bathroom during the night. I prefer dark roasted, plain black, no sugar or anything.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I drink coffee almost every day, but often not the "real" coffee; i take a coffee with milk in a bar/pub when i have some spare time between classes or on weekends i go to the local pub with friends. When i stay at home, i make myself a ~2.5dl cup of black coffee with a bit of sugar and some milk. YUM! Nothing can beat that ;) (mostly, i only drink coffee before noon)

I also like tea - green and black ones. I usually drink green or white tea with milk, but recently i've started adding a tiny bit of cinnamon in it, and that tastes even better :) - it even makes some black teas i didn't like that much a lot better; Earl Grey with cinnamon is now among my favourites :D

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]