03-Dec-2009 - The Temple at Senntisten

BiJay

Any giudes yet? :rolleyes:

I really don't wanna fight the barrows brothers :(

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Roderick confirmed the max boost you can have from turmoil is what you would get from a maxed player (99 att str def), so one hitting jad isnt possible, but +33% str is a big improvement from piety. Now to find out how strong monsters like abby demons are valued.

The description of the new prayers sounds interesting. Now the question would be how fast these prayers drain. I don't really like the idea of having to change prayer books like how we change spell books though, it's not like Jagex can't set a few rules to prevent stacking of certain prayers, instead of changing the prayer book every now and then.

And I heard that prayer points drained using these new prayers cannot be restored on normal altars, is that true? :-o

I know house alters recharge points and offer you the choice to revert to normal prayers. I would guess the rest would do the same.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/The_Temple_at_Senntisten

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Did you notice that the strange old man doesn't speak gibberish any more?

5368058.png

Also, has anyone visited the frozen fortress after the quest?

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

5368058.png

Noticed it too when i was completing it. Guardian of the barrows, maybe? Or even Sliske?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Also, has anyone visited the frozen fortress after the quest?

There are some water- and icefiend to kill (not on the same level) and you no longer need to use the heat globes to travel.

namnlskopia.jpg

The description of the new prayers sounds interesting. Now the question would be how fast these prayers drain. I don't really like the idea of having to change prayer books like how we change spell books though, it's not like Jagex can't set a few rules to prevent stacking of certain prayers, instead of changing the prayer book every now and then.

And I heard that prayer points drained using these new prayers cannot be restored on normal altars, is that true? :-o

I know house alters recharge points and offer you the choice to revert to normal prayers. I would guess the rest would do the same.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/The_Temple_at_Senntisten

thanks

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

This quest raises some interesting story points:

Even in this state Zaros has a great deal of power - causes the zamorak statue to shatter

Gods returning can't be a good thing, the abyss portal pulsating, nearly losing the universe just from Zaros communicating

AND it seems both Zaros and Guthix want us alive and know we have a purpose to play yet.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

5368058.png

Noticed it too when i was completing it. Guardian of the barrows, maybe? Or even Sliske?

Could anyone talk to him with the ring from the summer end's quest?

He used to say something different when you wear it.

This quest raises some interesting story points:

Even in this state Zaros has a great deal of power - causes the zamorak statue to shatter

Gods returning can't be a good thing, the abyss portal pulsating, nearly losing the universe just from Zaros communicating

AND it seems both Zaros and Guthix want us alive and know we have a purpose to play yet.

This quest makes people forget about Fairy tale part 3 in the next month :P

Next year = big year can't wait to see next quest in line, this quest so far is the quest of the year, that ice demon looked fantastic and the reward matched the Mahjarrat line, which will be the next Mahjarrat to unfold itself? I hope one day our characters become a god *somehow* :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Icefiend Level 132

2 charms at a time

2 coal noted

4 gold ore noted

7 water orb noted

mith war hammer

8 bloods

herb's

coins 602,404,384

saradomin brew(1)

cannon balls 22,

ill add more once i get more

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Can anyone tell if the level 95 prayer is better than piety?

I think it depends on the monster you're killing ;) but for Godwars, Corporeal Beast and so on.. I'd assume so yes (it's meant to be slower at draining too)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide]

Icefiend Level 132

2 charms at a time

2 coal noted

4 gold ore noted

7 water orb noted

mith war hammer

8 bloods

herb's

coins 602,404,384

saradomin brew(1)

cannon balls 22,

ill add more once i get more

[/hide]

Icefiend Level 132

2 charms at a time

1,2,6 coal noted

4-5 gold ore noted

7 water orb noted

mith war hammer

5,6,8 bloods

herb(2)

coins 142,602,404,384

saradomin brew(1)

cannon balls 22

staff of water

rune med

water runes 90

mithril arrows 90

2 mithril bars

raw lobsters

water talisman

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Don't know if anyone has posted this but i will answer the deflecting while not getting hurt question:

Like the 'Protect from' prayers, Deflect curses stop 100% of damage caused by NPCs and 60% of damage caused by other players (in PvP). In addition, they also have a chance of deflecting some of the damage they WOULD have caused back onto the attacker

Icefiend Level 132

2 charms at a time

runes/arrows:

blood runes 5,6,8

water runes 90

mist runes 5

steam rune 3

mud runes 4

mithril arrows 90

armor/weapons:

mith war hammer

staff of water

water battle staff

mithril full helm

rune med

cannon balls 22

other:

noted coal noted 1,2,6

noted gold ore noted 4-5

noted water orb noted 6,7,9

coins 142,384,404,480,602,

herb(2)

saradomin brew(1)

2 mithril bars

raw lobsters 4

raw sharks 3

water talisman

watermelon seed (1)

noted uncut diamond(1)

Lvl 3 clue

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

The new prayers look pretty rad. I just think it's ridiculous how Jagex makes almost every aspect of the game tie into their janky quests. Even merchanting.

Yay new prayers; yay new quests; boo tying them together.

100th player to achieve level 70 Magic. Oooooh...

The new prayers look pretty rad. I just think it's ridiculous how Jagex makes almost every aspect of the game tie into their janky quests. Even merchanting.

Yay new prayers; yay new quests; boo tying them together.

Yay at them boosting Melee even more, giving it even more of an upper hand against Magic! I don't get it. Magic is in dire need of an update, Melee isn't!