Lateral Thinking Puzzles

bongo_man

There are bags of milk therefor he lives in Canada. It costs $6.24 Canadian but his mother gave him USD which at the time was worth over $6.24 Canadian.

Or he stole it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are bags of milk therefor he lives in Canada. It costs $6.24 Canadian but his mother gave him USD which at the time was worth over $6.24 Canadian.

Or he stole it.

Do they accept USD in Canada? I mean as currency in shops?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Or he stole it.

Do they accept USD in Canada? I mean as currency in shops?

No idea. Honestly my idea started off as a racist (countryist?) joke and then I couldn't finish it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Okay, my turn!

Jimmy's mom asks him to buy some milk from the store. She gives him $5 and he makes his way to the store. Once inside, he grabs a large bag of milk from the refridgerated foods section. He brings it to the cash register and finds that the bag costs $6.24. Jimmy searches his pockets for extra cash but is unable to find any. He then searches the ground for spare change, but all to no avail. Desperately, he begs others around him for extra change, but they refuse. Running out of options he asks the cashier if he can pay them back later, and they reply with an unsurprising 'no'. Fearful of what his mother would say if he were to come home empty-handed, Jimmy contemplates the situation for a while. He suddenly slaps his forehead for his stupidity, and eventually he comes out of the store with milk. How did he manage to get milk?

The BAG Costs $6.24, so he instead got a CARTON of milk. I i'm right, then i pass.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

Okay, my turn!

Jimmy's mom asks him to buy some milk from the store. She gives him $5 and he makes his way to the store. Once inside, he grabs a large bag of milk from the refridgerated foods section. He brings it to the cash register and finds that the bag costs $6.24. Jimmy searches his pockets for extra cash but is unable to find any. He then searches the ground for spare change, but all to no avail. Desperately, he begs others around him for extra change, but they refuse. Running out of options he asks the cashier if he can pay them back later, and they reply with an unsurprising 'no'. Fearful of what his mother would say if he were to come home empty-handed, Jimmy contemplates the situation for a while. He suddenly slaps his forehead for his stupidity, and eventually he comes out of the store with milk. How did he manage to get milk?

Did the bag change in any way?

He buys a small bag of milk instead of a large one?

Correct! His mother didn't say he had to buy a large bag of milk, so Jimmy just bought a smaller bag for less money.

I'm extremely sorry for the delay, but I was on vacation for 2 weeks and didn't have internet access.

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Two workers were busy working on a roof one day. Suddenly, they both lose balance and fall down the chimney. When they get up, they both look at each other. Worker 1's face was covered in soot and grime, while Worker 2's face was perfectly clean. Yet Worker 2 cleaned his face off, while Worker 1 didn't bother to. Explain Why.

Worker 1 didn't realise his face was dirty, because he didn't see dirt on worker 2's face. On the other hand, when worker 2 saw the dirt on the face of worker one, he figured that his face should have dirt on it too, because they both fell down the same chimney. They both had to conclude from the other persons face, because the had no mirror.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Worker 1 didn't realise his face was dirty, because he didn't see dirt on worker 2's face. On the other hand, when worker 2 saw the dirt on the face of worker one, he figured that his face should have dirt on it too, because they both fell down the same chimney. They both had to conclude from the other persons face, because the had no mirror.

Correct

Yay i got it :)

here's an oldy:

A man is sententenced to death because he committed a murder. He can choose to go into one of three rooms:

room 1: a room full of raging fires

room 2: a room filled with assasins with loaded guns

room 3: full of lions that haven't eaten in three years.

Question: which room is safest for him?

guess away!

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Room 3. If the lions haven't eaten in three years, then they are probably dead. Or they haven't eaten in 3 years because they are dead.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

Room 3. If the lions haven't eaten in three years, then they are probably dead. Or they haven't eaten in 3 years because they are dead.

correct!

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

I'll post a new one since it's been 24 hrs.

A man pushes his car down a street towards a hotel, and when he stopped there, he realised he had become bankrupt

What had happened?

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

The car crashed into the hotel.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

The car crashed into the hotel.

Nope :thumbdown:

keep guessing, I believe it was also allowed to ask questions.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

I'll post a new one since it's been 24 hrs.

A man pushes his car down a street towards a hotel, and when he stopped there, he realised he had become bankrupt

What had happened?

Does he have any other assets apart from his car?

rosssigfinal.jpg

He was playing monopoly? (If this is right someone else can post one)

yeh you're right :thumbup:

someone else post one :mrgreen:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

I'll go:

Matthew swung an axe and hit his friend Tommy's neck, but Tommy was not decapitated or seriously injured. How is that so?

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]